OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleuthers, I went back to January the 21st and watched George Wagner iv trial today and at the end were Judged Deering all ways sets the date for the next trials, he didn’t, Judge Deering just talked about the new evidence dump that the prosecution will bring out before March 13th so JMO George Wagner iv wants to go to trial first and he getting hammered by new evidence, IMO

ColMustard
I think you’re on to something, they could have been a 4 wheeler and the Ford Excursions, JMO

I know I'm not the first to say it, but KR does stand out as different from the others. Could be wrong though, they could've gone there first or last in the Excursion, one shot and out of there.

Have learned my lesson, the time to grab pics is when you first see them, because you may not find them later.

What else could have been found in the Excursion, if not blood evidence? Didn't LE cut pieces from the interior, or was that only rumor? I know there's the pic of the receipt to the new owners of the Excursion in Ky, but that wasn't really verified if I recall.

CC, if you read the post with the black one, it is something they said they needed around the farm. This was not a truck owned by the Ws. JMO

If you can, please post the photo/post right after that one. It shows entrance to Stockyard and the post simply says, "Hauling cattle." Thank you! I can't get it to post.

Hauling cattle
Defiance Farms - Cattle semi truck

Your right about black truck they wanted it did not own it
Defiance Farms - need around the farm

Defiance Farms - Child's truck I think..?

Last edited:
Do all you Sleuthers know, (I Can’t Find It Anywhere’s) that the entire time the Wagners Brothers was in Alaska the state of opportunity, Jake and George didn’t have the first job, those two where supposed to be highly trained diesel mechanic, JMO the Wagners brothers was full of it!

I disagree. The two younger ones did work as diesel mechanics somewhere for at least a short time. It was on one of their FB or maybe Angela's. All gone now but perhaps others remember seeing. JMO

That's the pic I was thinking of when I read Loomis' post.

I kinda feel that's one of those pics you can just grab off the internet. Instead of a pic of their actual truck. Has a watermark in the corner.
D

That's the pic I was thinking of when I read Loomis' post.

I kinda feel that's one of those pics you can just grab off the internet. Instead of a pic of their actual truck. Has a watermark in the corner.

There was a post. "Hauling cattle."

I know I'm not the first to say it, but KR does stand out as different from the others. Could be wrong though, they could've gone there first or last in the Excursion, one shot and out of there.

Have learned my lesson, the time to grab pics is when you first see them, because you may not find them later.

What else could have been found in the Excursion, if not blood evidence? Didn't LE cut pieces from the interior, or was that only rumor? I know there's the pic of the receipt to the new owners of the Excursion in Ky, but that wasn't really verified if I recall.

Yes. Can anyone post the one page of evidence for the Excursion, please? Thanks.

Unfortunately, I became frustrated with this investigation several times over the years and deleted my files and threw hard copies into the dumpster, vowing to be done with it and let it go... And unfortunately for me, I just picked it up again the next week where I left off, but without my past research. I have probably done this at least 6 times, so most captured information is gone. I do still have a few important documents like a spreadsheet of usernames and their locations, on topix. I still have alot in my head that I can't discuss, obviously. JMO

Jmo I understand what you guys are saying to, with Wagner’s not producing shoes, but what if bci didn’t ask for them until a year later. The shoes must be a pretty popular brand since they were purchased in Florida also. Jmo

How do you know this information? Link?

The expert in Florida bought shoes to compare to photos of prints found at the scene. The ballistic seem like stronger evidence with pin strikes matching casing at scene and jw residences jmo

And just how do you know this,which should be inside information only? Awaiting your answer. @Betty P and @Cool Cats as heads up

I
Do all you Sleuthers know, (I Can’t Find It Anywhere’s) that the entire time the Wagners Brothers was in Alaska the state of opportunity, Jake and George didn’t have the first job, those two where supposed to be highly trained diesel mechanic, JMO the Wagners brothers was full of it!
I think they tried to give it a go in the mechanic arena or at minimum loaded up on new tools:
http://dnr.alaska.gov/docimages/Release_Images_2017_09/00A6E4CD.TIF

http://dnr.alaska.gov/docimages/Release_Images_2017_09/00A6E1DB.TIF

Unfortunately, I became frustrated with this investigation several times over the years and deleted my files and threw hard copies into the dumpster, vowing to be done with it and let it go... And unfortunately for me, I just picked it up again the next week where I left off, but without my past research. I have probably done this at least 6 times, so most captured information is gone. I do still have a few important documents like a spreadsheet of usernames and their locations, on topix. I still have alot in my head that I can't discuss, obviously. JMO
Loomis
Didn’t one of Angela discovery have a receipt from Amish reupholstered shop for that Excursion, IMO

This article says they worked as mechanics (job to job) but doesn't say diesel.

Alaska:
The family attend church, visit a thrift shop, and from Walmart load up one of their trucks with groceries on Friday evenings.

They also like fishing together, bringing home their catch for supper in their yard.
(Billy was cited for lack of life jackets in his boat)
Also in their yard are two satellite dishes, one embedded into the earth and the second on a ten foot wooden pole.

The men have a penchant for quad bikes and their trucks loaded up with the equipment is a familiar sight as they head for the off-road tracks.
The senior George also likes to ride his motor bike through the center of Kenai and into woodlands alone.

His sons, who both have trucks with large CB radio aerials with Ohio registration plates, work as mechanics and travel daily to tend to assignments they can find, loading their tools into the trunks of their trucks.

This article says they worked as mechanics (job to job) but doesn't say diesel.

Alaska:
The family attend church, visit a thrift shop, and from Walmart load up one of their trucks with groceries on Friday evenings.

They also like fishing together, bringing home their catch for supper in their yard.
(Billy was cited for lack of life jackets in his boat)
Also in their yard are two satellite dishes, one embedded into the earth and the second on a ten foot wooden pole.

The men have a penchant for quad bikes and their trucks loaded up with the equipment is a familiar sight as they head for the off-road tracks.
The senior George also likes to ride his motor bike through the center of Kenai and into woodlands alone.

His sons, who both have trucks with large CB radio aerials with Ohio registration plates, work as mechanics and travel daily to tend to assignments they can find, loading their tools into the trunks of their trucks.
CC
You do know that Angela and Jake are the people telling this reporter what to write, that mother and son do all has told so may lies to reports and investigation that it is how they got caught by the BCI, JMO

Hey CC
You know I got to much time on my hands, I’ve thought about the Wagners and you know that the Government knows everything little thing about each and everyone of them, they had Pike County Police, Ohio State Police, BCI, FBI, DEA, Homeland Security, Bordered Patrol, Alaska State Police,Canada Mounties and some states out west watching every move they made, so maybe one of these days we will find something out everything that all you fellow Sleuthers has asked and more,JMO

CC
You do know that Angela and Jake are the people telling this reporter what to write, that mother and son do all has told so may lies to reports and investigation that it is how they got caught by the BCI, JMO
Some information comes from neighbors and their pastor but ya, your right, they lie. Like telling the neighbor they only have one shotgun. (I doubt it)

DailyMail.com traced the family of six to their hideaway, tucked away from a busy road and among woodland where grizzly bears are known to roam.

DailyMail.com asked George Jr (GW4) why they had put down new roots in Alaska and if the police scrutiny was wearing his family down, but he refused to comment.

Angie and Jake no doubt:
The Wagners insist they are innocent and claim they are being turned into 'scapegoats' by police, demanding that cops turn their focus instead onto finding the real killers of the Rhoden family.

Guess the mechanic freelance work tanked...

The Wagners moved back to Ohio in the spring when they ran out of money, authorities have told FOX19 NOW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member