OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CC
Have you ever found out who Jake and George was hauling freight for in 2016 and do you know what kind of truck they where driving?
Ha! This is a good question for all the sleuths on here who are so good at finding out the detailed car/truck information through DMV records etc...

It would have to be researched. Same for what they hauled. It could have been up in their SM at one time. Good questions. Maybe someone has run across this type of information over the years. Jake and George sold the semi truck after the murders according to Jake.

I'll look around and if any sleuthers know anything please post.

CC
Have you ever found out who Jake and George was hauling freight for in 2016 and do you know what kind of truck they where driving?
Ha! This is a good question for all the sleuths on here who are so good at finding out the detailed car/truck information through DMV records etc...

It would have to be researched. Same for what they hauled. It could have been up in their SM at one time. Maybe someone has run across this type of information over the years. Jake and George sold the semi truck after the murders according to Jake.

Every question is a good question.

It would have to be researched. Same for what they hauled. It could have been up in their SM at one time. Good questions. Maybe someone has run across this type of information over the years. Jake and George sold the semi truck after the murders according to Jake.

Weren't they pulling a livestock trailer for a while? A semi-trailer size, not the farm variety.

That was another theory in that discussion, that the plane was looking for a radioactive signature. Just last year, they found radioactivity in air samples at a middle school in Scioto Co, and closed the school temporarily.
Yes, I read about the school shutting down due to radioactivity. Here is the letter sent to parents:

Zahn’s Corner Middle School is closing school 8 days early due to radiological contamination.

Thank you Scioto Valley Local School Board of Education for ensuring the health and safety of students and staff.

CC

I don't know what CC or others may have found, but I remember (JMO) seeing reference to hauling cattle in 2016. I also remember noting that Angie was in or followed DOT Sting pages and groups. It seems like the groups were TX and out west from what I recall.
If it was her and Billy hauling cattle, or the boys, that I don't know.

Last edited:
I just wonder if Jakes nickname was Mr. Smiley, he sure does a lot in court and some of us know that there was a person that called their self Mr Smiley on other social media sites and he caused a lot of trouble, he would get fighting mad if someone would accuse the Wagners of the murders in the first few months, does anyone know if Jake was called that around Piketon?

I recall having discussions early on about how the killers would have been nearly deaf that night after all the gunfire in close quarters.

Weren't they pulling a livestock trailer for a while? A semi-trailer size, not the farm variety.

@Tiff23fr said in above post she remembers (Just Her Opinion) seeing reference to hauling cattle in 2016 and noting that Angie was in or followed DOT Sting pages and groups.

References to Jake's jobs:

260 Peterson Rd, Peebles, Ohio 45660
Livestock Farm, Defiance Farms

I worked on my family's farm as well as drove an eighteen-wheeler, which I share with my Brother.
The former over-the-road truck driver and trained mechanic (now has)
a new job that pays half what he was making to ensure he is close to Sophia.

Court docs: Suspect filed for custody of child at heart of Pike County investigation days after slayings

Alaska:
The senior George also likes to ride his motor bike through the center of Kenai and into woodlands alone. His sons, who both have trucks with large CB radio aerials with Ohio registration plates, work as mechanics and travel daily to tend to assignments they can find, loading their tools into the trunks of their trucks.

Pictured, people in laser focus of multiple murder hunt | Daily Mail Online

Brian Brown, who owns the State Route (Highway) 41 car lot in rural Peebles , the
site visited by investigators, said Jake Wagner sometimes works for him fixing cars, and that the Wagners had dropped items off at the property about a week ago.

Unlimited Motors LLC
28171 State Route 41
Peebles, OH 45660

Last edited:
Sleuthers the reason I’m asking about the Wagners trucking company is the comment that Mike DeWine made on tv about a Under Current Of Drug’s, the Wagners has been all a long trying to make the Rhodens look really bad don’t get me wrong the Rhodens probably had some skeletons in their closet but the Wagners had so much stuff I can’t see why DEA didn’t investigate a long time ago, I looked at the picture of the trailers that was being unloaded by the BCI, it is a lot of stuff to own on a fixed income.
In Kentucky if you draw supplementary social security You can’t have but one vehicle and it can’t be very new, you can’t have a savings account or a house payment, that’s why Billy and Angela had the farm they sold in those boys names, IMO the Wagners have a lot of skeletons in their closet, JMO

how many suppressers do you think they had?
how many guns?
They had something that went to a suppresser in the well, I watched a video on oxygen channel called extra footage of the 4 people in the Piketon Massacre show, the reporter in the show was talking about that all the Rhodens where killed around the same time, so yes I say there where at least 3 shooters, JMO

I don't know what CC or others may have found, but I remember (JMO) seeing reference to hauling cattle in 2016. I also remember noting that Angie was in or followed DOT Sting pages and groups. It seems like the groups were TX and out west from what I recall.
If it was her and Billy hauling cattle, or the boys, that I don't know.

D

CC, if you read the post with the black one, it is something they said they needed around the farm. This was not a truck owned by the Ws. JMO

If you can, please post the photo/post right after that one. It shows entrance to Stockyard and the post simply says, "Hauling cattle." Thank you! I can't get it to post.

They had something that went to a suppresser in the well, I watched a video on oxygen channel called extra footage of the 4 people in the Piketon Massacre show, the reporter in the show was talking about that all the Rhodens where killed around the same time, so yes I say there where at least 3 shooters, JMO

That's why I revisit those railroad tracks, maybe somebody was tasked with KR's place while the others went to Union Hill Rd. KR being the only one with a single shot, maybe a different shooter than the others.

Do all you Sleuthers know, (I Can’t Find It Anywhere’s) that the entire time the Wagners Brothers was in Alaska the state of opportunity, Jake and George didn’t have the first job, those two where supposed to be highly trained diesel mechanic, JMO the Wagners brothers was full of it!

That's why I revisit those railroad tracks, maybe somebody was tasked with KR's place while the others went to Union Hill Rd. KR being the only one with a single shot, maybe a different shooter than the others.
ColMustard
I think you’re on to something, they could have been a 4 wheeler and the Ford Excursions, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper