OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pages - Ohio Rail Map

The RR tracks run along Rt32 near Peebles and the W farm, eventually crossing Rt32 and turning southeasterly toward Rarden. Other posters have said it would be easy to use the tracks, get on the power line right-of-way, and come out very near KR's. Pretty sure they said the power lines are right by KR's. That route may also involve the rest area and the trails beside it.

A rail or utility line route would be too circuitous and difficult to navigate, especially when it was time to leave the tracks. Any kind of AWD vehicle used there would be very noisy and attract attention from neighbors in the middle of the night, JMO.

I was wondering if they used hidden cams, scanners or some diversion to keep LE out of the area that night.

This made he think. moo
And I thought of HORSE HAIR.
What are the odds that a family of people who own and care for dozens of horses carry around some horse hair (unseen, unknown to them) on their clothes, shoes, etc. And even if they were wearing some kind of new jumpsuits/coverups ( jmo, i think they did), there could have been horse hair all over their vehicles and made a transfer to them and then onto the murder scenes.
Just my opinion.
anyone who has a Cat or big Dog knows what Im talking about.

I watched a true crime show not to long ago where the murder was solved by the dog hairs on the victim.

A rail or utility line route would be too circuitous and difficult to navigate, especially when it was time to leave the tracks. Any kind of AWD vehicle used there would be very noisy and attract attention from neighbors in the middle of the night, JMO.

I was wondering if they used hidden cams, scanners or some diversion to keep LE out of the area that night.

Actually, rail and right-of-ways can be like freeways for an atv, they are cleared and relatively straight routes. Head east on the RR, turn left and head north northeast, no circles.

ATVs don't necessarily have to be noisy, and in some places it goes unnoticed because it's heard all the time, especially in hunting seasons. ATVs are the main mode of local transportation for a lot of people.

I won't completely rule out the possibility, because it looked like LE confiscated two ATVs in the first search at the W farm.

Wouldn't be surprised to find they used a scanner to keep tabs, there's even a phone app for that now.

This made he think. moo
And I thought of HORSE HAIR.
What are the odds that a family of people who own and care for dozens of horses carry around some horse hair (unseen, unknown to them) on their clothes, shoes, etc. And even if they were wearing some kind of new jumpsuits/coverups ( jmo, i think they did), there could have been horse hair all over their vehicles and made a transfer to them and then onto the murder scenes.
Just my opinion.
anyone who has a Cat or big Dog knows what Im talking about.

I watched a true crime show not to long ago where the murder was solved by the dog hairs on the victim.

Actually, rail and right-of-ways can be like freeways for an atv, they are cleared and relatively straight routes. Head east on the RR, turn left and head north northeast, no circles.

ATVs don't necessarily have to be noisy, and in some places it goes unnoticed because it's heard all the time, especially in hunting seasons. ATVs are the main mode of local transportation for a lot of people.

I won't completely rule out the possibility, because it looked like LE confiscated two ATVs in the first search at the W farm.

Wouldn't be surprised to find they used a scanner to keep tabs, there's even a phone app for that now.

I agree. The Ws are a hunting family they would be well aware of their surrounding areas. This plan of theirs was in the works for a very long time and I'm sure they even made the trip between properties to see if they would be heard, how long it would take and how easy it was to do.

What does all you Sleuthers think about the March 13th meeting, do you think come April 8th we will here more evidence on the Wagners, JMO

Not sure, but probably not until the trial or unless some details of evidence are brought up in pre-trial hearings. I wish it would be otherwise, but the state has been careful about keeping evidence under wraps.

When does everyone think the trials will begin and who will go first?

Just remembered those social media posts by one username who was very adamant and vocal that absolutely no silencers would have been used because the shots would still be heard. Some of those posts were here on WS.

We know what turned out to be a key piece of evidence recovered.

Jmo the shoe print expert opinion according to the defense filing seems a little weak on its own. I wonder if the judge will allow it in.

Jmo the shoe print expert opinion according to the defense filing seems a little weak on its own. I wonder if the judge will allow it in.

If there is proof the Ws bought that brand and size shoe and cannot produce them for LE to test, that is pretty good circumstantial evidence. Walmart knows everything about anyone that buys items in their store and keeps it for a long time.
A lot of crimes are solved by video of people buy items that match what was used to commit a crime.

I understand what you're saying.
What if all those shoes that were purchased are gone - nowhere to be found - Wagners can not produce the shoes.
Could that alone be evidence?

Edit to Add
I see Dudly and I have had the same thought at the same time

Not sure, but probably not until the trial or unless some details of evidence are brought up in pre-trial hearings. I wish it would be otherwise, but the state has been careful about keeping evidence under wraps.

When does everyone think the trials will begin and who will go first?

I have a feeling GWIV will be first. I believe he is missing his son and wants to get this over to know what his future with his son will be. He seems very aggravated about having to appear in court. He likely feels he was drug into this mess being assured they would not be caught and now he may lose everything dear to him. The way JW acts in court, he seems to think it is a matter of time till he is out and is just going with the flow. I hope he is very wrong if he was involved in any part of this...

I understand what you're saying.
What if all those shoes that were purchased are gone - nowhere to be found - Wagners can not produce the shoes.
Could that alone be evidence?

Edit to Add
I see Dudly and I have had the same thought at the same time
Jmo I understand what you guys are saying to, with Wagner’s not producing shoes, but what if bci didn’t ask for them until a year later. The shoes must be a pretty popular brand since they were purchased in Florida also. Jmo

They bred dogs also, I think Mastiffs. Horse hair or DNA or dog hair or DNA, dogs like to lick and slobber, would be a big item if
they were not from the resident dogs...
Did you Sleuthers notice in the latest pre-trials FW or RW didn’t show up for support to JW, BW and GW4 there is nothing but reporters and assistants to their attorney setting behind them and nobody showed up for AW but maybe RW a couple times when FW was under house arrest, that makes me think that there has been bad blood between Angela and Fredericka right before the murders and I think the two boys stand behind their mother, Angela, I believe it’s been proven by the BCI that Billy Wagner was living at home with his mother and JMO Billy had stuff hidden on FW,s farm that was purchased to help commit the crimes like the two way radio it could have had the Rhodens DNA on it after they where shot (Blood Splatter) and the 2 bulletproof vest that was found they coast a lot of money, I know the BP vest had dates on one of the plates after the murders but who buys their son a bulletproof vest, my god, that woman goes to church and approves of her son being a Outlaw, I don’t see the Wagners throwing the guns away neither, I believe they hide that stuff in case they ever needed to use it again, I believe that when someone talks the BCI will find a lot of evidence, JMO

Jmo I understand what you guys are saying to, with Wagner’s not producing shoes, but what if bci didn’t ask for them until a year later. The shoes must be a pretty popular brand since they were purchased in Florida also. Jmo
My land
How do you know the shoes where purchased in Florida?
The shoe brands where purchase to match Leonard’s, James and Bobby Joe Manley shoes, the killers tried their best to get James Manley in trouble for the Rhodens murders but it didn’t work, and for the text from Jake Wagners phone to James Manley phone at 2:00am I believe was to make sure they where asleep, JMO

My land
How do you know the shoes where purchased in Florida?
The shoe brands where purchase to match Leonard’s, James and Bobby Joe Manley shoes, the killers tried their best to get James Manley in trouble for the Rhodens murders but it didn’t work, and for the text from Jake Wagners phone to James Manley phone at 2:00am I believe was to make sure they where asleep, JMO
The expert in Florida bought shoes to compare to photos of prints found at the scene. The ballistic seem like stronger evidence with pin strikes matching casing at scene and jw residences jmo

"On another subject ... Anyone recall the airplane that made trips from Virginia to Pike co, only to zig-zag around the area for quite a while? Just wondering if that coincided with the GPS device."

yep, Moo.
I believe there were multiple planes that tracked certain cell phones at various times and also tracked JM Red Truck GPS. yep.
Well your right about planes tracking cell phones. Been going on since 2003.

Details confirmed by the FBI track closely with published reports since at least 2003 that a government surveillance program might be behind suspicious-looking planes slowly circling neighborhoods… one of the planes, photographed in flight last week by the AP in northern Virginia, bristled with unusual antennas under its fuselage and a camera on its left side.

That makes sense, because they are alarming:

The planes can capture video of unrelated criminal activity on the ground that could be handed over for prosecutions… Some of the aircraft can also be equipped with technology that can identify thousands of people below through the cellphones they carry, even if they're not making a call or in public.

Weird, low-flying planes circling your neighborhood could be FBI spy aircraft

UFOs Near Nuclear Plant Area In Ohio
One sighting was in the area of the Southbound Flea Market on U.S. 23. Pike County residents said the craft was moving silently from the direction of the A-plant just at dusk with lights flashig.

Last edited:

Details confirmed by the FBI track closely with published reports since at least 2003 that a government surveillance program might be behind suspicious-looking planes slowly circling neighborhoods… one of the planes, photographed in flight last week by the AP in northern Virginia, bristled with unusual antennas under its fuselage and a camera on its left side.

The planes can capture video of unrelated criminal activity on the ground that could be handed over for prosecutions… Some of the aircraft can also be equipped with technology that can identify thousands of people below through the cellphones they carry, even if they're not making a call or in public.

One sighting was in the area of the Southbound Flea Market on U.S. 23. Pike County residents said the craft was moving silently from the direction of the A-plant just at dusk with lights flashig.
CC
Have you ever found out who Jake and George was hauling freight for in 2016 and do you know what kind of truck they where driving?

That was another theory in that discussion, that the plane was looking for a radioactive signature. Just last year, they found radioactivity in air samples at a middle school in Pike Co, and the school was closed. Hasn't re-opened that I've heard.
School where radioactive elements found won't open next school year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member