OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, I would ask mods to delete it if you can't. This is truly propaganda.
Your totally right. I reported the burning photo and asked them to delete it. I apologized and let them know it won't happen again. I didn't think it through and will be more careful, thank you for pointing it out.

My thoughts on that is this. If the boot prints show no sign of wear or small stones, etc., in the tread and the Ws bought new boots with the same pattern but could not produce them for testing, that looks very bad...

The buying of the boots, the boot prints, the timing and the text, email, GPS/ timeline and other electronic data will all work against them.

ETA: I also think it's possible LE was able to retrieve some GPS data (as well as security cam video) from the night of the murders that puts some of their cell phones in the vicinity of the murder scenes. Just a hunch on my part.

Last edited:
FOR Jake:

Docket:
03/03/2020 JOURNAL ENTRY ORDERING CONTINUANCE OF PRE-TRIAL HEARING ON SUA SPONTE PREVIOUSLY SCHEDULED FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8, 2020. SUCH PRE-TRIAL IS RESCHEDULED TO THURSDAY, APRIL 16, 2020 AT 1:30 PM.
FILED AND MAILED COPIES CDB

Hearing:
04/16/2020 01:30 PM PRE-TRIAL DEERING, RANDY D

link: https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/e...VJ2zWy2ieKD5TvY-5Y3-W1B-B9m0Hc3VMlDiIT*pq3UiA

Right now, its questionable whether court will be in session then. According to the Ohio Dept of Health, Ohio's COVID 19 pandemic will peak around that time or in early May. Courts will continue to schedule things for their calendars, but don't be surprised if they close for a while. JMO, MOO

Coronavirus in Ohio | ODH: More than 100,000 Ohioans could be infected

Last edited:
CC, thank you so much! A great example!
I still believe in many instances photos can say more than words can say....Click on photos to see what I mean...

ROBERT MCGRAW/GAZETTE
Rhoden family honored on two year anniversary

636600166497864775-CGO-Rhoden-Remembrance00241.jpg

On April 22, 2018, friends, family, and those who wanted to honor the memory of the Rhoden family gathered together at Union Hill Church in Peebles, Ohio, to release balloons in remembrance of the eight people murdere byd in their homes two years ago.

636600161009819955-CGO-Rhoden-Remembrance00223.jpg

L-RL-R) Rita Thomas, Nancy Manley, and Lisa Wellman Branham get ready to release balloons with each set representing a Rhoden family member who was killed two years prior.

636600161095619405-CGO-Rhoden-Remembrance00367.jpg

Deputies from the Pike County Sheriff’s Office cut loose balloons earlier released to honor the Rhoden family Sunday afternoon in front of Union Hill Church.

6 arrested in Rhoden family murder case

D5OIFPVQWVCCRP2MI35VIQNPCQ.jpg

Note expression in DeWine's face relieved and sad
Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader, left, speaks
about how the four members of the Wagner family were apprehended at a press conference in Waverly, Ohio, on Tuesday, November 13, 2018.

Last edited:
D5OIFPVQWVCCRP2MI35VIQNPCQ.jpg

Note expression in DeWine's face
Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader, left, speaks
about how the four members of the Wagner family were apprehended at a press conference in Waverly, Ohio, on Tuesday, November 13, 2018.[/QUOTE]

JK, but DeWine always has the same expression on his face. ;)

XKL23E3U3RHUNED6YHZBWHBG24.jpeg

721bcb44-c489-411d-afa8-bce81c543988_750x422.jpg

;):p

Last edited:
He looked like he had been through war and hell at the press conference. You can tell he is deeply affected, he often looks sad but glad they are in jail.

SEE HERE, THIS IS A BETTER EXAMPLE AT THE WAGNER ARREST PRESS CONFERENCE...HOW HE OFTEN LOOKED:

https://i.insider.com/5beb8a4d48eb125798459582?width=1300&format=jpeg&auto=webp

I certainly agree with you, CC, that a picture is worth more than a thousand words, probably even more than that in these cases. Sure wish we still had all the pictures released early on. But BCI has plenty. JMO

I certainly agree with you, CC, that a picture is worth more than a thousand words, probably even more than that in these cases. Sure wish we still had all the pictures released early on. But BCI has plenty. JMO

These are very good photos because they also show and let you know who some of the family members in the gallery are.

77 PHOTOS
Wagner Arraignments

Wow! This is good news for the Rhodens, Gilleys and Manleys.

a letter - letterOhioJudges.pdf

Last edited:
This could be bad luck for Bad Billy...
(yes it is his real nickname according to Oxygen interviews)

Wagner’s attorneys raise ‘frustrations’ in Pike County massacre case, complain about courtroom tech

He (Billy) told the judge through his attorneys he is frustrated with some aspects of the case.

Wagner’s attorney says he is upset he can’t always meet with his attorney in person to see some of the evidence against him. He meets with them via video conference instead.
press-release.jpg

Sheriff Jones of Butler County, where Billy is an inmate, reports he is cancelling all jail inmate visitations until further notice.

Ohio prisons preparing for possible coronavirus outbreak

(Attorneys will use video conferencing or have to be health screened to see clients in person. Billy might get to see some of the evidence against him in person with his attorneys but it will be up to his attorneys and the Sheriff who runs the jail, not up to him.)

Officials OK'd the use of hand sanitizer, which has been prohibited as contraband because of its alcohol content.

Last edited:
I won't answer this due to rules that certain people should not be discussed, but anyone following this case closely should know the connection. Initials are BD. Sorry I can't say more.
Guess I am way behind because I don't know who BD is either. My only excuse is this is my busy time. But you can send me an email and catch me up if you are so inclined. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991