OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off for errands to run. I'm sure this will be up later on YouTube and we can go over it. I missed the end about what the judge will do about the motion to give George 4 bond, if someone can fill me in when I get back.

Good thing BCI separated them before they could coordinate their stories. I don't think they realize they would be linked to the shoe prints.

Also interesting about buying the Captain America mask, but later claiming they didn't celebrate Halloween because of their religion.
Then the little add-on that Jake teased George IV because of his "religion".

Good thing BCI separated them before they could coordinate their stories. I don't think they realize they would be linked to the shoe prints.

Also interesting about buying the Captain America mask, but later claiming they didn't celebrate Halloween because of their religion.
And now we know Jake lied about thinking K was his!

Hanna made it super clear to both Angela and Jake that CG was K's dad.

Jake wanted her to keep it from Charlie and have his name put on the birth certificate and raise K as his. The Wagner's wanted Hanna to go to AK
with them also.

George 4 and his wife were living with the Wagner's during their marriage.
They had a fight between the 2 of them and Angie told his wife that she Angie was going to kill her!

His wife ran out and hid on the property and then at nightfall she drove away never to live there again. GW4 got a lawyer but she did not have one and she was pressured into signing over custody. Hanna said they are very controlling.

At time of arrest Billy was not living with them on Peterson Rd. I assume he was living with Fred. GW4 and Jake were on their way to go get their long hauler semi truck for a job when they were arrested. They would ride together and take turns driving.

Sorry if I am repeating anything you posted earlier, thanks for posting!

Jake wanted her to keep it from Charlie and have his name put on the birth certificate and raise K as his. The Wagner's wanted Hanna to go to AK
with them also.

They had a fight between the 2 of them and Angie told his wife that she Angie was going to kill her!

His wife ran out and hid on the property and then at nightfall she drove away never to live there again. GW4 got a lawyer but she did not have one and she was pressured into signing over custody. Hanna said they are very controlling.

At time of arrest Billy was not living with them on Peterson Rd. I assume he was living with Fred. GW4 and Jake were on their way to go get their long hauler semi truck for a job when they were arrested. They would ride together and take turns driving.

No, please keep "em coming.

with them also.

It would be interesting to know where G & J kept the long hauler semi truck. They were arrested in Ross County.
Also would be interesting to know if they took the semi to AK. I've never been clear on that.

No, please keep "em coming.
So Scheiderer, BCI special agent in charge of the case, sent a photo of a gun with a silencer on it to GW4 by text message. This is the 22 mentioned in the evidence. It is the type of gun and type of silencer (made with a maglite flashlite) that BCI thinks was used in the murders. 3 guns were used in the murders one at least was a rifle used at Chris Sr's. where ballistic evidence was found on Chris Sr's front porch, living room and under his house.

When GW4 saw the photo of the gun with the silencer he started texting and or calling his family telling them they had a family emergency on their hands. So there was a big flurry of activity going on between the 4 Wagner's and BCI has alot of their conversations recorded and on texts.

So Scheiderer, BCI special agent in charge of the case, sent a photo of a gun with a silencer on it to GW4 by text message. This is the 22 mentioned in the evidence. It is the type of gun and type of silencer (made with a maglite flashlite) that BCI thinks was used in the murders. 3 guns were used in the murders one at least was a rifle used at Chris Sr's. where ballistic evidence was found on Chris Sr's front porch, living room and under his house.

When GW4 saw the photo of the gun with the silencer he started texting and or calling his family telling them they had a family emergency on their hands. So there was a big flurry of activity going on between the 4 Wagner's and BCI has alot of their conversations recorded and on texts.
How stupid can anyone be?
Does anyone not know now days EVERYTHING is tracked by texting, cell pings, gps etc ?

with them also.

We know one thing for sure that 1911 22 pistol is hid around One Of The Farms because George just about came out in his text to Jake and said (Dummy’s I Told You Get rid Of That Pistol) Jake sill has the gun hidden, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy