OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She performed like a champ on redirect. Very calm and in control of the whole thing. She has it all rehearsed, knows all the facts. Not dissuaded by the defense. Very professional.

AC, unlike anyone else, especially the Defense attorneys, has lived this tragedy every day. She was there the first day and knows only the truth. It showed on her face today. She was gleaming with self-confidence before the hearing, yet succumbed to her heart and soul, combined with truth and pleas to the Judge at the end. I won't call her "good." She has the unique advantage of being genuine in these cases, and it shines to the moon and back.

I found that interesting, too, that Billy wasn't living with the rest of them until the day of the murders. Angela Canepa and others said Billy is the mastermind, so he must have been in regular contact. If he was living at Flying W Farms, working for his mom, while planning the murders, it seems a stretch that FW didn't know what was going on.

It was also interesting the extent Angela's brother was involved in helping them acquire guns, but also talking to LE, etc.

Obviously, there's still a lot we haven't heard yet. There will be more info to come.

Billy was definitely in contact. Scheiderer went to the Peterson Road property and saw GW4 walking around and then GW4 texted Billy and said we have company
don't come over. Scheiderer said Jake would try to avoid him.

That must have really freaked George 4 out when BCI sent him a photo of the same weapon he used with same suppressor attached.

It created alot of activity between the Wagners. GW4 said we have a family emergency and Scheiderer said that is a incriminating statement and also incriminating is GW4 saying if they have the gun they have the silencer (from MSM). The evidence in the well had been burned and melted but evidently enough was left to run ballistics.

Not sure if it was the same gun used in the murder, but he helped them buy a Glock, or maybe AR 15. Something about meeting the seller at a rest stop on the highway, etc.
I missed the hearing and after reading your transcriptions...My mouth is hanging open. lol Wow, what a day. So much info after waiting for four years for even a hint. You sleuther's are amazing the way you figured most of this out without help. :)
I just checked youtube and the hearing hasn't been uploaded yet, but I'll keep checking because I have to see it.
I found Jake's gun to be especially interesting because of a rumor back in 16 about a 'special' gun being used. Colt 1911, manufactured by Walther. Does 1911 mean that the gun was manufactured in that year? Sorry, not a gun enthusiast>

IMO, great hearing today! Prosecution and witness did an awesome job presenting evidence!

I wasn't surprised at all that CN told all! Good for him! And IMO he told a whole lot more than came out today. It's nice to know he's siding with his Mom; I expected as much.

Nice to know the State has a palm print on Jake holding the 1911.22! Was it Jake that CN said was called, "the Glock man?"

Keep a list of your family members' individual guns on your phone? Geez!

I was glad to hear more about the Montana stop! It sounds like that stop paid off very well.

And did I understand correctly that the well was inside the large barn?

OMG, a Captain America mask? Are you kidding me???!

And...trying to commit mortgage "fraud" in Missouri! Wonder whose SSN they were trying to use here?

As Dewine said "bizarre," we really had no idea. And it has only just begun!

JMO
I see why Elizabeth Wagner said she had to run for her life when she left Ohio??? JMO

I missed the hearing and after reading your transcriptions...My mouth is hanging open. lol Wow, what a day. So much info after waiting for four years for even a hint. You sleuther's are amazing the way you figured most of this out without help. :)
I just checked youtube and the hearing hasn't been uploaded yet, but I'll keep checking because I have to see it.
I found Jake's gun to be especially interesting because of a rumor back in 16 about a 'special' gun being used. Colt 1911, manufactured by Walther. Does 1911 mean that the gun was manufactured in that year? Sorry, not a gun enthusiast>

I'm not an expert, either. Maybe its a special design reminiscent of that era? IDK.
There was also frequent mention of how Jake kept a list on his cell phone of all the guns owned by each of his family members. What a strange family, as DeWine said.
Billy was definitely in contact. Scheiderer went to the Peterson Road property and saw GW4 walking around and then GW4 texted Billy and said we have company

Scheiderer said Jake texted Billy that day and told him not to come by the farm because LE were there searching. Idiot didn't realize LE were following his phone calls and texts.

It created alot of activity between the Wagners. GW4 said we have a family emergency and Scheiderer said that is a incriminating statement and also incriminating is GW4 saying if they have the gun they have the silencer (from MSM). The evidence in the well had been burned and melted but evidently enough was left to run ballistics.

I'm not an expert, either. Maybe its a special design reminiscent of that era? IDK.
There was also frequent mention of how Jake kept a list on his cell phone of all the guns owned by each of his family members. What a strange family, as DeWine said.
Someone definitely had control over the W family, besides Fred. I'm not sure if it was Jake, or Angela but that someone twisted them all up good.

I see why Elizabeth Wagner said she had to run for her life when she left Ohio??? JMO

Let's not discuss anything about potential witnesses here. Their lives are probably in danger and I'm sure you wouldn't want them to be harmed. TIA This is a little different situation than with most other murder cases we discuss here. Way too much information out on social media that could put them in danger.

Try this. It's the second video down. Over 2 hours

George Wagner request for bail denied after hearing reveals new details

After this hearing, I really have to wonder why GW4's defense attorney thought it would be a good idea to push for this bond hearing. It really backfired on them. What an unusual thing to do so late in the process. Wonder if this was something FW came up with?
I was thinking the same thing. I don’t think it helped George’s case at all.

I was thinking the same thing. I don’t think it helped George’s case at all.

Wonder if they'll still try to get bond for GW 3? That hearing will be really interesting, if his defense attorneys still pursue it. JMO, we only heard some of the case info today, focused mostly on Jake and George. Billy's story probably has a lot more to it.

Agree, Jake comes off as a very disturbing sociopath. Angela doesn't seem much better, though we didn't hear as much about her. Not that there isn't more to tell, they just didn't go into detail about her today. We already know how brazen she was to spend hours talking about the case and strategy to her mom and others on phone calls from jail. She's something else, too.

Last edited:
UIZQ4EFIV3ESCY73T3Z5M4SQJM.jpg

This chubby boy with the Big entitlement thinking, his family thinks they where Untouchable , look at GW4 now, he is either going to get the death penalty or life without parole, the Wagner Brothers was raised to be bullies, BCI Scheiderer said that GW4 talked about how he wanted to smash the Agent’s face in and do other harm to the Agent, he also threatened Mike DeWine and Charles Reader with the same bodily harm, so I wonder how GW4 is protecting himself in jail with other prisoners trying to take his controversies ???? JMO

"Family Meetings" and a "Family Emergency," phrases are indicative of cult-like religions. Research. I just wonder why Jake made fun of G4's religion...it must have been something they didn't share? JMO.

UIZQ4EFIV3ESCY73T3Z5M4SQJM.jpg

This chubby boy with the Big entitlement thinking, his family thinks they where Untouchable , look at GW4 now, he is either going to get the death penalty or life without parole, the Wagner Brothers was raised to be bullies, BCI Scheiderer said that GW4 talked about how he wanted to smash the Agent’s face in and do other harm to the Agent, he also threatened Mike DeWine and Charles Reader with the same bodily harm, so I wonder how GW4 is protecting himself in jail with other prisoners trying to take his controversies ???? JMO

He is okay here in the RCSO hotel. He doesn't need protection as he is somewhat isolated for now. JMO

It is a replica of the original M1911 used in the military. *Government Tribute*

Walther Arms Colt 5170304 1911 Government Tribute .22 LR 5

Also the rifle mentioned was an SKS (type) rifle (7.62 X 39). Same cartridge as the AH-47.
SKS - Wikipedia A few years ago these rifles sold for about $100
and were popular with target types. Not automatic. LE knows GWIII had one and will want to know where it went. "I don't remember" will not cut-it for an answer.

JMO

And where is that night scope GWIV bought

I found that interesting, too, that Billy wasn't living with the rest of them until the day of the murders. Angela Canepa and others said Billy is the mastermind, so he must have been in regular contact. If he was living at Flying W Farms, working for his mom, while planning the murders, it seems a stretch that FW didn't know what was going on.

It was also interesting the extent Angela's brother was involved in helping them acquire guns, but also talking to LE, etc.

Obviously, there's still a lot we haven't heard yet. There will be more info to come.

I wonder if AW’s brother is keeping from getting charged as an accessory or accessory after the fact by giving LE info..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia