GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t help but feel we will never know the full true story of this case.

Sad to say I agree. But then I think, "do I want to know" the full story. I want to know the truth but not the gory bits. I've seen enough autopsy reports and court cases talking about what was done.

Let the families know that Justice has been served. Let them know they have support not just in US but around the world.

Wanting prosecution to provide any written and recorded statements from the co-defenants and any evidence derived from the statements with request for oral hearing filed.

06/28/2021 50. DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO COMPEL THE PROSECUTION TO PROVIDE ANY WRITTEN AND RECORDED STATEMENTS FROM THE CO-DEFENDANT AND THE EVIDENCE DERIVED FROM THE STATEMENTS WITH REQUEST FOR ORAL HEARING FILED

https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org
Docket Information - Billy

When they refer to all the Wagners it is always plural. This is just CO-DEFENDANT
not all of them. Billy wants to see everything Jake said I'm sure.

The prosecution said they would provide the defense with info about Jake's plea but evidently they want to see everything. Makes sense, otherwise how could the attorneys defend them? They could be blindsided in court.

Jake's jail buddies kept asking him questions about his Case. Wonder what they say to him now?

Jake Wagner Claims "Jail Snitches" Trying to Pry Info On Rhoden Murders
Feb 11, 2020

Wagner’s attorney has raised concerns about “jailhouse snitches," saying inmates at the Franklin County Jail where Wagner is being held are trying to get information out of him about the case. The so-called “snitches” are trying to draw the information out of Wagner, his attorney says, so they can trade it for “liberty in their own cases”.

Last edited:
06/28/2021 50. DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO COMPEL THE PROSECUTION TO PROVIDE ANY WRITTEN AND RECORDED STATEMENTS FROM THE CO-DEFENDANT AND THE EVIDENCE DERIVED FROM THE STATEMENTS WITH REQUEST FOR ORAL HEARING FILED

https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org
Docket Information - Billy

When they refer to all the Wagners it is always plural. This is just CO-DEFENDANT
not all of them. Billy wants to see everything Jake said I'm sure.

The prosecution said they would provide the defense with info about Jake's plea but evidently they want to see everything. Makes sense, otherwise how could the attorneys defend them? They could be blindsided in court.

Jake's jail buddies kept asking him questions about his Case. Wonder what they say to him now?

Jake Wagner Claims "Jail Snitches" Trying to Pry Info On Rhoden Murders
Feb 11, 2020

Wagner’s attorney has raised concerns about “jailhouse snitches," saying inmates at the Franklin County Jail where Wagner is being held are trying to get information out of him about the case. The so-called “snitches” are trying to draw the information out of Wagner, his attorney says, so they can trade it for “liberty in their own cases”.
I’m sorry for the type o

.I wonder how much longer we have to wait for AW to pop up in court again? Her case is getting beyond a joke!

Angela a year ago on Docket, link in previous post:

06/24/2020 01:30 PM PRE-TRIAL

A joke is about what it is at this point. I have never heard of such a thing as the Defendant having attorneys who keep her out of court an entire year - and still counting.

Angela a year ago on Docket, link in previous post:

06/24/2020 01:30 PM PRE-TRIAL

A joke is about what it is at this point. I have never heard of such a thing as the Defendant having attorneys who keep her out of court an entire year - and still counting.

I agree it's pretty odd. I'm curious as to who is responsible for this long lapse in time, AW or her attorneys?

My feeling is AW because she's outright snubbed the court and her own legal team many times. she was making phone calls she shouldn't have been, she was wearing jail clothes to court instead of street clothes, and I think the issue of her making phone calls came up again in the last few weeks. Her attorneys stated numerous times in court that they had made it clear to her that she should not be doing these things, but she did them anyway. Is it possible she is refusing to let her attorneys file anything in her case, so she feels she is still in control? JMO

I agree it's pretty odd. I'm curious as to who is responsible for this long lapse in time, AW or her attorneys?

My feeling is AW because she's outright snubbed the court and her own legal team many times. she was making phone calls she shouldn't have been, she was wearing jail clothes to court instead of street clothes, and I think the issue of her making phone calls came up again in the last few weeks. Her attorneys stated numerous times in court that they had made it clear to her that she should not be doing these things, but she did them anyway. Is it possible she is refusing to let her attorneys file anything in her case, so she feels she is still in control? JMO
Maybe she realizes that after trial, she goes directly to prison, and thinks she is better off in jail than in prison?

She may feel they can't do any worse to her if she don't follow the rules and therefore don't feel the need....

Mod Clarity:

We would like to offer some clarity around FW given the state of the charges and discovery evidence.

As you know, the charges against FW were dropped. While the state could consider charges again at a later date, her charges being dropped removes her as a sleuthable POI/Suspect in the eyes of WS. If the states position changes, WS moves its position in parallel. Her charges being filed, and then dropped, can be referenced in a factual way. Additionally, any information published in MSM related to FW and this case can be discussed in a factual way.

With regards to information contained in discovery around FW, it can be stated that certain items are in discovery, however they can not be sleuthed or discussed beyond that since she is not currently charged in connection with the murders. If you think about the many cell phones and other items in discovery that belong to individuals that are not sleuthable because they are not charged with the crimes, the situation is deemed similar.

We hope this offers some added clarity.

Best,
Tiff

No. Angela can try to run the show like Billy's attorneys say he does - he tells them when he's not happy with their defense and tells them how he wants it - but truth is the Wagners know zero about any of this and the attorneys will just smile, try to placate their client, then turn around and do whatever they darn well please in the best interests of their client.

Now Angela can think she knows what is best for her but she is so far out of her depth - like being in the ocean without a life jacket - that she has to have her attorneys guiding the ship.

She can try to take over the wheelhouse and the attorneys will smile and placate her letting her navigate for a moment but then they will kick her back down to the galley to make the coffee, countermanding any order she tries to give.

Look how swiftly, twice, Billy's attorneys struck down his 2 speedy trial Motions totally countermanding him.

COUNTERMANDING
  1. revoke an order.

Last edited:
9/11/2020 DEFENDANT'S REPLY TO STATE'S MOTION FOR EXTENTION OF TIME AND MOTION TO COMPEL DISCOVERY FILED (VIA FAX) Attorney: KRAPENC, ROBERT F
09/16/2020 DEFENDANT'S REPLY TO STATE'S MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME AND MOTION TO COMPEL DISCOVERY FILED Attorney: KRAPENC, ROBERT F
10/13/2020 MOTION, ENTRY AND CERTIFICATION FOR APPOINTED COUNSEL FEES
12/22/2020 MOTION, ENTRY AND CERTIFICATION FOR APPOINTED PROSECUTOR FEES FILED
01/15/2021 REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERT (REPORTER) EXPENSES FILED
02/12/2021 DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO PERMIT TRAVEL FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES FILED (VIA FAX) Attorney: KRAPENC, ROBERT F
02/12/2021 ORDER -- UPON MOTION OF DEFENDANT, AND FOR GOOD CAUSE SHOWN, THE MOTION TO ALLOW TRAVEL FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES IS GRANTED COPIES FILED MAILED TO COUNSEL
02/22/2021 NOTICE OF INTENT TO USE OTHER ACTS EVIDENCE PURSUANT TO 404(B) FILED
02/22/2021 ORDER GRANTING THE REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERT EXPENSES FILED AND COPY TO COUNSEL/COPY TO CLERK OF COURTS, JUSTIN P BREWSTER
04/22/2021 ENTRY APPOINTING KATHRYN A WAMPLER AS ASSISTANT COURT REPORTER OATH OF ASSISTANT COURT REPORTER
04/26/2021 REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERT EXPENSES FILED
04/28/2021 STATE'S SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY FILED
04/29/2021 MOTION, ENTRY AND CERTIFICATION FOR APPOINTED SPECIAL PROSECUTOR FEES FILED
06/14/2021 MOTION TO PERMIT TELEPHONE CONTACT WITH FAMILY FILED COPIES FILED RETD TO COUNSEL
06/23/2021 REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERTS AND/OR EXPENSES FILED
06/24/2021 REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERTS AND/OR EXPENSES FILED

How does the defense get paid so many times without going to court?

Put it this way, they are doing enough to be able to bill for their time which is all these things behind the scenes we never see. Court appearences, except for trial, are only one small part.

They are having alot of various meetings including in the Judge's chambers with the prosecution, all meetings that we never see. They are receiving and going over evidence, even meeting at BCI to go over evidence. They are writing Motions and coordinating their staff who is assisting them. They spend countless hours in consultation with their client, they have to do their own investigation which is alot of field work, they talk and consult with alot of experts including mental heath as well as evidence experts and they consult with other attorneys.

They have to take alot of time to coordinate and write notes for their actual defense at trial. Look at the pages and pages of notes and photos Canepa had to have just to do a Bond Hearing. They have to organize an astronomical amount of evidence and all these 1000's of photos. Put it all into a nice concise package for the Jury.

They have to sit and listen to countless Wagner recordings from all the bugs that BCI planted on their phones and elsewhere, like probably in their truck. They watch and listen to countless Wagner BCI interviews. They have to search for and meet with their own dozens of witnesses. Probably will need to interview prosecution witnesses.

There is a whole lot more I don't know about.

Last edited:
9/11/2020 DEFENDANT'S REPLY TO STATE'S MOTION FOR EXTENTION OF TIME AND MOTION TO COMPEL DISCOVERY FILED (VIA FAX) Attorney: KRAPENC, ROBERT F
09/16/2020 DEFENDANT'S REPLY TO STATE'S MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME AND MOTION TO COMPEL DISCOVERY FILED Attorney: KRAPENC, ROBERT F
12/22/2020 MOTION, ENTRY AND CERTIFICATION FOR APPOINTED PROSECUTOR FEES FILED
01/15/2021 REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERT (REPORTER) EXPENSES FILED
02/12/2021 DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO PERMIT TRAVEL FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES FILED (VIA FAX) Attorney: KRAPENC, ROBERT F
02/12/2021 ORDER -- UPON MOTION OF DEFENDANT, AND FOR GOOD CAUSE SHOWN, THE MOTION TO ALLOW TRAVEL FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES IS GRANTED COPIES FILED MAILED TO COUNSEL
02/22/2021 NOTICE OF INTENT TO USE OTHER ACTS EVIDENCE PURSUANT TO 404(B) FILED
02/22/2021 ORDER GRANTING THE REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERT EXPENSES FILED AND COPY TO COUNSEL/COPY TO CLERK OF COURTS, JUSTIN P BREWSTER
04/22/2021 ENTRY APPOINTING KATHRYN A WAMPLER AS ASSISTANT COURT REPORTER OATH OF ASSISTANT COURT REPORTER
04/26/2021 REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERT EXPENSES FILED
04/28/2021 STATE'S SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY FILED
04/29/2021 MOTION, ENTRY AND CERTIFICATION FOR APPOINTED SPECIAL PROSECUTOR FEES FILED
06/14/2021 MOTION TO PERMIT TELEPHONE CONTACT WITH FAMILY FILED COPIES FILED RETD TO COUNSEL
06/23/2021 REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERTS AND/OR EXPENSES FILED
06/24/2021 REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERTS AND/OR EXPENSES FILED

Billable hours.

I tried to pull up several moderator approved documents from court view posted by CO in the last thread, page 36, post 707. Now those documents have a red "X" through them and I can't open them. It's info about AW's recent phone calls, a knife in evidence, evidence in "concrete buckets", 10 pictures of BW's tattoos, etc. Does anyone have those documents saved that could be shared again?

Thanks in advance!

I tried to pull up several moderator approved documents from court view posted by CO in the last thread, page 36, post 707. Now those documents have a red "X" through them and I can't open them. It's info about AW's recent phone calls, a knife in evidence, evidence in "concrete buckets", 10 pictures of BW's tattoos, etc. Does anyone have those documents saved that could be shared again?

Thanks in advance!
202721886_4224982764219724_2392349842192798907_n.jpg
204900370_4224983167553017_2100406383263791689_n.jpg
204501296_4224983524219648_2077170697234158495_n.jpg
203757779_4225009094217091_8255060328560049059_n.jpg
202998094_4224985017552832_8966355276812947028_n.jpg

These must be the vehicles they used that night. That Ford-F 150 sounds familiar. I think the car they bought for that night is the GMC Sierra. Looks like they hid it in Athens County and Jake led them to it and they had it towed to impound.

Ford-F 150
(67 images)

GMC Sierra

GMC Sierra Photos - Athens County (65 images)

GMC Sierra Photos - PCSO Impound (50 images)

Photos 4-21-21 (10 images)

Note Athens County is a few Counties over from Scioto County where the Wagners lived in South Webster. FWF is also in Scioto County.
map-of-ohio-counties.gif

Ohio County Maps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads