GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the burning questions in my mind is why they felt the need to kill Frankie and Hannah. Chris I can understand because of the fight, Dana and Chris jr because that was where Hanna was staying, but Frankie and Hannah, there was no real reason that I can figure out.

Any opinions on this question?

JMO

They killed Gary and Hannah G because of what Canepa said:

Witnesses were killed who just happened to be there.

This includes Gary and Hannah G. in my opinion.

Kenny WAS NOT THERE so I believe he was targeted to do what DeWine said:

Obscure the crime scenes, cover their tracks.

Kenny being killed makes it look like it wasn't only about Hanna's immediately family. Makes it look like it is not about custody and had everything to do with drugs and Cartel and with $ on Kenny's knees, its about Kenny owing $ to drug dealers.

Note:

According to DeWine the killers tried to obscure the murder scenes!

Last edited:
I have wondered about that also. One theory of mine is the child may have let them in being he would have known Jake his entire life. When Jake told him to open the door he might have, or it was not locked in the first place.

My opinion only.
I can’t remember where I read that HMR lived with FR & HG for a time before CR sr bought DR the trailer. And that JW had been at FR’s trailer , knew the layout of the trailer and could had had a key or made a copy.

I can’t remember where I read that HMR lived with FR & HG for a time before CR sr bought DR the trailer. And that JW had been at FR’s trailer , knew the layout of the trailer and could had had a key or made a copy.

According to Jake who yes lies, but let's say not 100% lying about everything.

Let's say he was not lying about living back and forth between his family and Hanna 's family.

So if Hanna and Jake were living back and forth between the 2 families then when they were living with Hanna's family, where would that be?

It would be in the "family trailer."

The "family trailer" would be Frankie 's trailer. Meaning this was NOT Frankie's trailer, it was the "family trailer."

It only became "Frankie's trailer " when Chris bought the new trailer.

Does this make sense?

According to Jake who yes lies, but let's say not 100% lying about everything.

Let's say he was not lying about living back and forth between his family and Hanna 's family.

So if Hanna and Jake were living back and forth between the 2 families then when they were living with Hanna's family, where would that be?

It would be in the "family trailer."

The "family trailer" would be Frankie 's trailer. Meaning this was NOT Frankie's trailer, it was the "family trailer."

It only became "Frankie's trailer " when Chris bought the new trailer.

Does this make sense?

Was it HR that mentioned living near or where a heart shaped pond was located? So, could it be another home was involved?
My opinion only…

One of the burning questions in my mind is why they felt the need to kill Frankie and Hannah. Chris I can understand because of the fight, Dana and Chris jr because that was where Hanna was staying, but Frankie and Hannah, there was no real reason that I can figure out.

Any opinions on this question?

JMO
i think 1) there trailer was close to crsr and would need to be neutralized either simultaneously or before/after
2) they offered a viable home and guardians for sofia a stable couple with children
3) frankie and hanna r were intricatly involved with each others lives. charlie gilley, hannas new bf public conversations etc. he would know all about jakes demon behavior

its possible that hanna g was not on a "must kill" list. there was discussion she was supposed to stay with her sister that night.

jake may have had a way into a spare bedroom knowledge he gained while dating hanna and sneaking in to her bedroom as many high school boyfriends have. i think they could have gained access this way, or had one person go in that way and the other in the window. one at the window, one at the door running back and forth slipping upon the floor....

i think 1) there trailer was close to crsr and would need to be neutralized either simultaneously or before/after
2) they offered a viable home and guardians for sofia a stable couple with children
3) frankie and hanna r were intricatly involved with each others lives. charlie gilley, hannas new bf public conversations etc. he would know all about jakes demon behavior

its possible that hanna g was not on a "must kill" list. there was discussion she was supposed to stay with her sister that night.

jake may have had a way into a spare bedroom knowledge he gained while dating hanna and sneaking in to her bedroom as many high school boyfriends have. i think they could have gained access this way, or had one person go in that way and the other in the window. one at the window, one at the door running back and forth slipping upon the floor....

Other way around.....

It wasn't that Hannah Gilley was sopose to stay with her sister that night, it was Meranda G, Hanna Gilley's sister who was sopose to stay the night with Hannah but passed the exit to her house and went home instead.

Was it HR that mentioned living near or where a heart shaped pond was located? So, could it be another home was involved?
My opinion only…
I remember vaguely about the heart shaped pond, the heart shaped pond and picture is discussed on page 12 (of WS for me, not sure that is the same page for everyone) I am assume that is what you are talking about. May be some information on those posts you are interested in and I think those are posts you were involved in at the time.
OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #32 | Page 12 (websleuths.com)

Last edited:

I feel like HG, GR, CRjr may not have not been intended targets but it could be completely different than that.

This may be Hanna May's heart shaped pond........
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...M5_PXV49ecvq4K0znVgnXdiJrbVte5pDQ&oe=627ECCE4

from Hanna May's May 26, 2015 FB image: (20+) Hanna May Rhoden | Facebook

10407642_838509486218669_1545752409300080474_n.jpg

IMO MOO & all that

Above pic was posted by RSD1200 on thread #32
There was a mixup on the location. It was at DR's newer doublewide property/ pic says near KR on Left Fork. OOPS!

OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #32

I remember it being said that DR lived where or near where that pond is located. You think it is near the place CRsr bought, or is it elsewhere? According to that old post DR lived there before moving to the place CRsr bought for her. I wonder what is correct.

Other way around.....

It wasn't that Hannah Gilley was sopose to stay with her sister that night, it was Meranda G, Hanna Gilley's sister who was sopose to stay the night with Hannah but passed the exit to her house and went home instead.
damn that would have been even worse then your right. so that means wags were ready to kill hanna g and meransa. knowing ruger would be in the same room. and brent in other room. makes it really tough to believe aw wasnt there i dunno. psycos

damn that would have been even worse then your right. so that means wags were ready to kill hanna g and meransa. knowing ruger would be in the same room. and brent in other room. makes it really tough to believe aw wasnt there i dunno. psycos

Mother of 3-year-old who survived Pike County shootings learns to adjust

So it was on April 21 that Chelsea told Frankie there was a sickness at daycare and she didn’t want to take Brentley on Friday. Could Frankie and Hannah watch him instead? They said yes, of course.

She dropped Brentley off at the Union Hill Road trailer Thursday night, and says she visited until maybe about 10:30 p.m.: ’I told Brentley and all of them same thing as always: ‘Love you guys. Be careful.″

On April 21, Hannah Gilley's sister Meranda had packed a bag to spend the night after she finished her job at a local pizza parlor, said their grandfather Kenny Shoemaker.

But for whatever reason, Meranda drove past Union Hill Road that night.

When Chelsea and her mom pulled up to the house that morning, Brentley didn't have a mark on him, not a single speck of blood. He wasn't crying and didn't appear to have been unsettled at all.

He had been inside the trailer when his father was killed in the bed, but Chelsea assumes he was on the couch like always and slept through it all. That's the only answer, she says. At least the only one, for her sanity, that she allows herself.

She believes he woke up only when Bobby Jo Manley came pounding on the door that morning.

Ruger, though, was a different story. The infant had been found beside his parents, covered in blood.

I wonder if the Wags busted in on DR's home or if she came home to them waiting for her and HR and CRjr already dead.
IMO, too much time would've elapsed between feedings for the baby, since they're typically on the every 2-3hr feeding plan. Hanna and Dana probably killed simultaneously, then went on the hunt for jr.

the whole crjr thing is so sick. hard to tell what happened but imo theres more to that story. as far as where he was found, if his cell was jammed, if he was hit in the chest w stock if he was hiding or running. wagners hunted now they should be prey in court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tawnitrevino