OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO - If all these wounds, from 2 different weapons (per medical examiner analysis) came from outside, it means there were two shooters outside. No getting around that.

If Billy was inside, then it was Jake and George shooting from outside. It all had to happen fairly quickly.

JMO

From autopsy, it sounds like wounds from two different weapons, shot from outside.
I had an appointment and missed this part. Did the ME say "came from outside" ?

JMO - If all these wounds, from 2 different weapons (per medical examiner analysis) came from outside, it means there were two shooters outside. No getting around that.

If Billy was inside, then it was Jake and George shooting from outside. It all had to happen fairly quickly.

JMO

From autopsy, it sounds like wounds from two different weapons, shot from outside.
if he was shot outside there would be a huge amount of blood outside, and previous testimony says only small amounts of blood outside, and it was GR blood

Exactly what I was thinking last night.

Trying to find the diagram of the bodies posted yesterday, but it sounds like they may have been dragged by the shoulders first. They surely wouldn't turn the bodies around after getting into the bedroom, if I recall the diagram correctly they appear to have been moved head first into the bedroom.
Have not seen that. If you find it could let me know where. Thanks

I had an appointment and missed this part. Did the ME say "came from outside" ?

We know from ballistics, FARO scans and trajectory rods that all shots were fired from the outside. The BCI agent yesterday testified that the only bullet that was shot from inside the trailer into the floor and ground below was a hollow point bullet that had not hit human flesh, so to speak.

CR Sr. - Med examiner questioning (cont.)

Looking at x ray of head
Bullet in the left side of his jaw/mouth
Near ear, higher - 2 more bullets - relatively intact
Other bullet fragments

Xray of lower neck, chest, etc.
Can see a bullet in his back, on the left side.
Xray of lower back - another bullet near his spine, in back
Xray of belly - two bullets, fragments. Had serious surgery, scar on right chest. Staples, not bullets
Xray with staples she mentioned. Right forearm - both bones fractured in many pieces, then the bones disappear. Tiny pieces of metal - snowstorm effect. Indicates high powered weapon breaks into small pieces.
Xray - hips and pelvis, tiny pieces of metal in his body, need to collect. Spider shape medical device implanted
I have a spinal stimulator implanted near my hip. It could be described as spider shaped; leads attaching/running up the spine.

JMO

I know that trailer walls tend to be thin, but doggone, what all did they use to shoot from outside in and leave his arm hanging on only at the elbow? These people are savages!! MOO I'm more gobsmacked than I was before on how they caused such carnage and went on like nothing had happened.

if he was shot outside there would be a huge amount of blood outside, and previous testimony says only small amounts of blood outside, and it was GR blood

Chris Sr was shot while he was standing inside the trailer. Remember, the front door was open. He was shot while standing inside the doorway by two different weapons shooting from the outside.

The ME's crucial evidence was noting that he was shot with 2 different bullets, hence 2 different guns. 1 bullet - the one that shattered his arm - was fired from a high powered rifle, either SKS or AR (not sure of initials of high powered rifles, not a gun expert).

All of Chris's wounds were incapacitating, if not fatal. Jake can't argue that he shot with the SK whatever AND another weapon while standing in the yard with GW4 cowering nearby. Two people shot Chris Sr from the front yard with 2 different weapons.

Gary was also shot from outside. That was all made clear in the previous 2 days testimony,

I think one of the high powered shots hit the door frame area causing all the splinters... but I don't remember if any holes in the regular door.

Wow. Good catch. Really shows details of the trailer. I hope we find out why they moved them into the bedroom. Odd.

These are the photos that show the placement of how the bodies are found .. not sure if the attachments will show but it's post #342 in this thread (page 18) by @Cool Cats

ETA .. I don't know how to get the attachments on this post so if someone could post those again for the ones who didn't seem them last night that would be great! TY!!

I know that trailer walls tend to be thin, but doggone, what all did they use to shoot from outside in and leave his arm hanging on only at the elbow? These people are savages!! MOO I'm more gobsmacked than I was before on how they caused such carnage and went on like nothing had happened.
ME said the wound to his arm was made with a high powered rifle. The bullets fired from them tend to behave differently inside the human body because of their speed. They do a lot of damage, break things apart in small pieces. She points out all that damage in the Xray of Chri's shattered arm.

Back to looking at Chri's clothes

Looking at photos of bottom of shoes, boxers, socks.

Would it have taken 2 people to move the two bodies to the back bedroom?
One person could move the bodies by dragging, but, to lift onto the bed, seems to require two people lifting.
wasn't Jake roaming around elsewhere at this time?
If so, it had to be Billy and G4 moving them around the trailer.
Or, was Jake supposedly in the trailer at this time?
Do we know?
edit to add
were the bodies on the bed or on the floor?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member