OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially, Jake used a knife to try to pick the lock on Frankie's trailer door. IIRC, the tip of the knife broke off in the lock and then Jake had to get in by climbing in an open window. JW then opened the door to let Billy and George in.

JMO
IMO that is why there is a cleaner spot under the window and to the side below the window where someone boosted him up to open the window and snack in.
it was mentioned about grass under the window next to the ac unit. I’m wondering if any foot prints were found there.

One thing that was mentioned right when I got booted off WCPO, either CRSR or GR had substantial blood in their chest cavity. I'm thinking it had to be CRSR as one of his wounds went through the heart area? Can someone confirm that for me, TIA.
Chris. Ribs hit, aorta, blood pooled in chest cavity, heart might have been hit. You can still move until your chest cavity is filled with blood. Abdomen, rib, arm, 6 shots in head.

Gary and Chris more decomposed because they were shot first and took longer time to get them in cooling van.

Gary's hand, shoulder and leg calf bruising could have been from falling, fighting, or from other injuries not related to the Wagners.

I can barely listen to this. Gary's hat, shot at close range, touching or almost touching - most of the bullets. Only a few were far away.

Not sure I can hear the rest - right now anyway. So much information. Easier not to know but it's the trial now and trials are brutal. Wow.

Last edited:
IMO Billy was inside. He asked Chris to call his phone , Chris was by the door or walked towards the door to listen for the phone ring. Then Jake or George shot Chris at the door. Chris stumbled or fell from the force of the shot in his arm. At that point Gary sees Chris gets shot, he turns to Billy a short scuffle happens. In which Gary hits Billy (causing the mark to his hand that the ME mentioned) in the eye causing the black eye Billy had at the funerals. Billy shoots Gary in the back of the head he goes down lands on his stomach. Jake and George enters after hearing the first shot. And then Chris is killed and more shots fired into Gary . Or Gary could have been shot the next 2 times and the Chris was shot. MOO

I had forgotten about the photo of Billy Wagner with black eyes at the funeral. Does anyone have a link to that? TIA IIRC, the three Wagners were walking together towards the front door of the funeral home. Correct?

I had forgotten about the photo of Billy Wagner with black eyes at the funeral. Does anyone have a link to that? TIA IIRC, the three Wagners were walking together towards the front door of the funeral home. Correct?
All 3 Wagners with what look like Billy's black eyes, left side of face. Gary's funeral. Sick after what we just heard in court today from Gary's coroner.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220920-182123.png
    Screenshot_20220920-182123.png
    415.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20220920-182110.png
    Screenshot_20220920-182110.png
    410.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_20220920-182802.png
    Screenshot_20220920-182802.png
    416.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20220920-183123.png
    Screenshot_20220920-183123.png
    297 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Does anyone have a clear image of the rear of Chsr trailer?
This one is not clear enough to see if he had an AC unit. If there wasn’t one that would caused the bodies to decompose faster then the rest of the victims. 6EE15BC0-E648-47AF-B717-D3B469D3A74C.jpeg

All 3 Wagners with what look like Billy's black eyes, left side of face. Gary's funeral. Sick after what we just heard in court today from Gary's coroner.

There was another picture of the 3 of them standing to the right of the funeral home porch talking to a guy that is clearer and shows a black eye. I will see if I can find it.

There was another picture of the 3 of them standing to the right of the funeral home porch talking to a guy that is clearer and shows a black eye. I will see if I can find it.
Thanks. I'll check this footage again.

I would guess the rifle shots were first, or they were all outside firing at the door at the same time. BW at the door with the rifle firing at the same time would put BW in the line of fire.
We know from ballistics, FARO scans and trajectory rods that all shots were fired from the outside. The BCI agent yesterday testified that the only bullet that was shot from inside the trailer into the floor and ground below was a hollow point bullet that had not hit human flesh, so to speak.
I do not remember her saying that the shots were all from outside. I thought she said that some of the shots to Chris were from above when he could have been laying on the floor. I think I need to rewatch the FARO scan guy and then the coroner.

i think any scrapes on Gary's hands were from the work he did throughout the day.
But I sure would like to know who got hold of BILLY after the murders. Absolutely forgot about those video stills from the funeral home. Locals know who spanked Billy. SOMEONE LEAK IT, PLEASE LLLLLLLLLLLL

Got me thinking. Gary's funeral was like a week after the killings. My guess is someone spanked Billy after the killings.

Zoom in on his face. It looks like he had been maybe in a fight in the past few days. IMO

Yes. Not sure if he had 2 black eyes, but at least one black eye and another bruise on the left side of his face.

They went to Gary's funeral, same day that Jake filed for custody of S.

Wonder why Billy shaved his head? You can see the other two have dyed their hair. The Wagner princes of Peterson Rd. :mad:

I do not remember her saying that the shots were all from outside. I thought she said that some of the shots to Chris were from above when he could have been laying on the floor. I think I need to rewatch the FARO scan guy and then the coroner.

No, I posted that the BCI agent Fortner yesterday said all shots were from outside to inside. None inside to outside. That was from his analysis. Sorry for the confusion. I posted this comment before the Medical Examiner testified about her analysis of the gunshots to CR and GR.

Zoom in on his face. It looks like he had been maybe in a fight in the past few days. IMO

Definitely. Two red patches, one about eye level and one below, somebody got him. I'd guess it was Gary.

Must've been a cover story for that too. Surely there were questions.

That's just cold showing up there, IMO MOO.

I know BH had a black eye at the funerals and saw those pics. Interesting that he came to KR's while Luke and Donald were waiting for LE to arrive, and he went around the property. One of them is said to have told him not to think about taking anything because LE was on the way, according to testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper