OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evan Millward
@EvanMillward
·
24m
PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: White is now describing photos taken that day - starts with exteriors. Bud Light bottle highlighted by cone - an officer put that there. Doesn't appear relevant to anything, though.

Yard1.png Yard2.png

White describes seeing a white bucket in the yard - found a $5 bill underneath it.

Bill1.png Bill2.png

A look at one of the cigarette butts found outside Dana Rhoden's home - it was taken as evidence.
This cigarette butt had Hanna Rhoden's DNA on it, according to the lab.

Cig butt.jpg

link: https://twitter.com/evanmillward

By the way - you can enlarge the pictures - I've put them in thumbnail mode to save space! :)

"heres a moral question to ponder- are all criminals owed a vigorous defense even when their guilt is admitted? people who may be innocent are entitled to a defense, but what about those already admitting guilt? if g4 lawyer knows he did this, what does that make him?"

Doesn't matter if a defendant admits guilt to his attorney or if the attorney thinks their client is guilty. It's called attorney client privilege and the attorney still has to defend the client.

All that matters is what the client/defendant says in court. If the defendant pleads NOT guilty and wants a trial then the defense attorney has to give him the best defense, otherwise the defense attorney risks getting disbarred or the client/defendant will win on an appeal that he wasn't given a proper defense.

I believe that George insists to his attorneys that he is innocent. Nash came out and said this in a 2021 hearing.
But I now think Nash has his doubts about George's innocence and my reason for this is because he did "an about face" in his opening statement and actually said George wasn't there at all and knew nothing about it.

Earlier on, the defense did not deny that George wasn't there, they did not deny at the hearings that:

1.) Angie placed him there.
2.) Jake placed him there.
3.) He went at the last minute.
4.) He only went to protect Jake from Billy.
5.) He hid at Chris's in the truck.
6.) He didn't shoot anyone while being there.

Now suddenly he wasn't even there?

What this tells me is that Nash believes George is guilty of murder under Ohio law because he did go along. Period. And the really only truly way for Nash to get George acquitted is for Nash to now say George wasn't even there, plus knew nothing about it.

So how do you think this line of defense will work out for Nash? Does Nash think the Jury is running with an IQ of 80?

I am actually seeing photos of Nash looking upset over some of the testimony but George never does. George just looks pissed off alot.

Example of Nash looking upset over the graphic testimony and George never does:
well this is an excellent post. it is nice to see some signs of humanity from th defense side as g4 wont provide any. i understand the legal side of this defense precedent. i guess i just could never be a defense lawyer. i personally do not agree with the infallible "every murderer deserves a good defense" i think people whos guilt is yet to be determined should be protected from railroading by the state. but i myself could not stomach trying to get a cold blooded murderer the best plea deal under admition to guilt. the constitutional protections of criminals imo has expanded far beyond what was intended by the founders.

Shoeprint between couch and the front door, inside. Beyond the front door going opposite of the shoeprint, is the hallway to CRjr's bedroom.

Seems like this diagram is opposite from early posts. Posts claimed that Jr's room was in a basement also.

(per diagram two posts up) (marked 25 on the diagram)

Last edited:
I am going to go make dinner - and then I will grab the rest of the tweets thru "their" lunch hour. Maybe he will have more tweets by then.
Yes, it is dinner time here - - even if you all are just waking up! :D

Enjoy your dinner!

Isn't #25 where Jake said George stood to watch make sure Chris Jr didn't wake up or react?

I would say yes. According to opening statements and the proffer.

Also CRjr was found first by the agent testifying right now. Possibly found last by first responders.

moo .. Wasn't there an APB/BOLO out for Chris Jr. for a short time?

Evan Millward

@EvanMillward
·
5m

PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: White says there was a backpack and pair of boots in the bedroom as well. White also found what he thought was blood on the carpet by the bed.

Evan Millward

@EvanMillward

PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: White documented injuries to the back Chris Jr's head - said it looked like at least one gunshot wound there. Chris Jr. was 16 years old.

Shoeprint between couch and the front door, inside. Beyond the front door going opposite of the shoeprint, is the hallway to CRjr's bedroom.

Seems like this diagram is opposite from early posts. Posts claimed that Jr's room was in a basement also.

(per diagram two posts up) (marked 25 on the diagram)
I used to live in a mobile home with this exact layout minus the addition. It was 16'X80', 2 br, 2 bath, bedrooms were huge, larger than what I have in my house now! I noticed sketch is missing the closets in the bedrooms, CRJr. would share a wall with bath and DR would share a wall with laundry room basically splitting them in half. Also, the door to the bathroom next to CRJr. bedroom is not correct, it would be in the hall, where they have the bathroom door is closet.

Evan Millward
@EvanMillward
·
37m
PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: $5 bill found in Dana Rhoden's backyard was sent to lab for DNA testing - insufficient DNA for comparison

$5 bill.png

White then walked into a barn on the property - White says he is just documenting things. This portion of the barn is unfinished.

Barn.png

White describes moving into the house - it had a unique layout because it had been added onto.
Started in a back bedroom.

White is describing moving into Dana's house - this is the living room looking into the kitchen. There is an addition back there too.
In prior testimony, prosecutors pointed out the bassinet there.

living room.png

White shows photo of the front door lock - says no sign of forced entry here.

Front door lock.png

White is now describing heading into Chris Jr.'s room.
Chris was dead in the bed on his stomach, covered by red comforter and was shot multiple times in the head.

White documented injuries to the back Chris Jr's head - said it looked like at least one gunshot wound there.

White says there was a backpack and pair of boots in the bedroom as well.
White also found what he thought was blood on the carpet by the bed.

White shows front door again - says "no defects" on it.

link: https://twitter.com/evanmillward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member