OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the GW4 wanted this to happen and he participated. This is a very warped family. Is there any other cases in history that.is similar?

Someone asked earlier if they were home schooled. They were home schooled. Can you imagine AW or.3 giving lessons.

What would be his motivation except for obeying momma?

JMO, watch the trailer or movie for "Boondock Saints". That explains some of it. They were religious, violent killers who felt they were on a "mission" from God to rid society of evil criminals. JMO, he and the others probably convinced themselves the Rhoden family were a bunch of "sinners" who needed to be killed. The children needed to be "rescued" from them, or some similar BS.

GW4 wore a superhero mask during the crimes because he saw himself that way, the same as the guys in "Boondock Saints". He was a "saint" and superhero who was purging the community of "evil" people. Perhaps later, he began to worry for fear of being caught. Not for one moment do I think he felt any guilt or regret, only fear of being caught.

If he felt any guilt at all, he would confess. Instead, he's fighting hard to be set free. He doesn't think he did anything wrong at all. Same with Billy. I think they both have similar personalities.

Last edited:
Do you have a photo of his bed? I've only seen Dana's. TIA!
This is a photo taken from the live video. Chris jr room. From this angle at least, I don't see a person laying there. I see a comforter that is messy on the bed as if someone slept there and got up and didn't make their bed. No blood can be seen and not really any specific areas look like a person laying there just a blanket tossed up there

Attachments

• chrisroom.jpg
    chrisroom.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
You would think it would be standing room only. Wonder what the deal is?
Two guesses: 1) People don't want to look at bloody, graphic, crime scene photos. 2) Many people find listening to forensic crime scene evidence boring.

I think when the expert testimony is over and family members are testifying, the courtroom will fill up. When Jake and Angela give their testimony, certainly court will be filled. Viewers may even be lined up outside the courthouse to get a seat in that small courtroom. imo

This is a photo taken from the live video. Chris jr room. From this angle at least, I don't see a person laying there. I see a comforter that is messy on the bed as if someone slept there and got up and didn't make their bed. No blood can be seen and not really any specific areas look like a person laying there just a blanket tossed up there
Thanks so much...missed that one!

decided to retract this post

Last edited:
Wonder how many keys were on CR's key chain. try all of them at that front door until you find the right one? maybe it was marked to what home it went to.

I'd guess some were marked and JW knew it. CR had way more stuff than me, and I have way too many keys and keyrings, with marked keys. Five keyrings in sight of my desk.

Evan Millward
@EvanMillward
PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: We are back from lunch break. Former BCI agent Bryan White remains on the stand under questioning by special prosecutor Angela Canepa.

White says evidence collection started in Chris Jr's bedroom.
They also took shoe prints right at the front door and in the kitchen -on vinyl tile. They got a print at the door.

White says they used fingerprint powder to see the prints. And LCV.
He says first contact is the most likely to show up - moisture can be taken off sole in carpet. Hence, finding something at door but not in kitchen.

Here's a look at what checking for footwear impressions looks like - that's fingerprint powder on the tile.

Footware.jpg

link: https://twitter.com/evanmillward

The same BCI agent is still testifying. They're now talking about the footprints around the front door. There were two "gel lifts" of footprints at the front door.

There were others there that were assumed to be first responders, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay