OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be his motivation except for obeying momma?
I tweeted Evan Millward asking why attendance is so low at this trial. Below is his response:

Evan Millward
liked a reply to your Tweet
This is a very remote area. It's not convenient for people not related to the case to make it there.
Thanks for asking the question. Interesting answer.

I like Agent Fortner, too. He's very affable, but also very smart. I think juries like him because he's an expert but also comes off as a regular guy you could have a beer with. Actually, both BCI guys have been great. I recall watching them all walking around the property the day of the murders. They were all wearing those suits.
The BCI Agents did and are doing a great job. They will not be talked into agreeing with anything they do not agree with…

Evan Millward
@EvanMillward
·
35m
PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: Here's a closer look at overlapping impressions White says they found in the entry area. Some are boots first responders would wear but he noticed something unique.

impressions1.png impressions2.jpg

White is explaining using a gel lift to get footwear impressions. Compares it to lifting a fingerprint.

White2.jpg

White shows the evidence bags holding Chris Rhoden Jr's comforter. He was wrapped in it, asleep, when he was shot and killed.

White3.jpg

On the comforter from Dana Rhoden's bed, prosecutor Canepa says the BCI lab found insufficient DNA for comparison

White collected two pillows from Dana's bed.
The one covering her head had "a complex mixture of DNA not suitable for DNA comparison."
The one beside her was not submitted.

White says he also collected a phone cord from Chris Jr's bedroom - wanted to check for touch DNA in case suspects took a phone off it.

Stipulation as fact that phone cord was swabbed for DNA - had Chris Rhoden Jr's DNA

White4.jpg

Court is taking a 10 minute break

link: https://twitter.com/evanmillward

and with that - I am headed for bed. I shall continue with the tweets tomorrow morning. It is a shame that I am 7 hours ahead of you all...

I tweeted Evan Millward asking why attendance is so low at this trial. Below is his response:

Evan Millward
liked a reply to your Tweet
This is a very remote area. It's not convenient for people not related to the case to make it there.
Seriously? Maybe remote for Cinci-based Evan, but Waverly is just as 'remote' as all the other little towns in the area. So people curious about the trial from Chillicothe, Jackson, or Piketon (just down the road) can easily drive there. My guess is that people are working and can't take time off to attend (other than immediate family members).

Breaking news!

TWITTER
@DerekMyers

#BREAKING | @SVGalerts , along with @Enquirer , @Courttv , @Local12 , @WCPO , @FOX19 , and @WLWT have filed an action against Pike County Court of Common Pleas Judge Randy D. Deering in the #GeorgeWagnerIV trial.

Breaking news!

TWITTER

#BREAKING | @SVGalerts , along with @Enquirer , @Courttv , @Local12 , @WCPO , @FOX19 , and @WLWT have filed an action against Pike County Court of Common Pleas Judge Randy D. Deering in the #GeorgeWagnerIV trial.
Good.

Seriously? Maybe remote for Cinci-based Evan, but Waverly is just as 'remote' as all the other little towns in the area. So people curious about the trial from Chillicothe, Jackson, or Piketon (just down the road) can easily drive there. My guess is that people are working and can't take time off to attend (other than immediate family members).
I also think that the two confessions suggest to people that George IV and Billy are going down, too, so it's not as suspenseful as it would have been had Jake been put on trial, for example. Now for those of us interested in how and why and the forensics, this trial is must-see.

Wonder if it has to do with the lawsuit just filed against Deering. ???
I bet it has everything to do with ending court for the day.
"The Clerk of Courts issued an order to the Pike County Sheriff to serve the judge with a copy of the complaint. The petition is “an alternative writ,” which means it’s essentially a request for an emergency restraining order to stop the judge from suppressing the media.".
That is from the article above.

I bet it has everything to do with ending court for the day.
"The Clerk of Courts issued an order to the Pike County Sheriff to serve the judge with a copy of the complaint. The petition is “an alternative writ,” which means it’s essentially a request for an emergency restraining order to stop the judge from suppressing the media.".
That is from the article above.
Not good. We might end up not seeing the rest of the trail.imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members