OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean... He loses everything because of his dad, MOM's and brother's control compulsions. He followed along probably because that is all he knew IMO.

Getting away with it had to be a longshot from the beginning... if he would have really thought about it for one instant. The might have done it without him anyway.
Sorry, I see a willing participant, AJMO

Was wondering if it was a restraining order. What court? This is being done by the news media? All because they aren't allowed to show graphic photos of murder victims?

If so, it makes me wonder about who has them on their payroll.

ETA: Ok. This was filed by the Scioto Valley Guardian, all to create drama and make Judge Deering look bad.

Now I get it. Now I know whose payroll they're on. Now it's clear why so many things happen in this county.

Normal news media aren't making this objection.

Be very careful about clicking on that newspaper's web site, downloading anything, etc. JMO
SVG aren't the only media outlet appealing.

Not good. We might end up not seeing the rest of the trail.imo

I've no doubt that's the goal of whomever is behind getting this newspaper to do this. The other professional news media sources aren't having a problem with this. Only this one. As I mentioned above, be careful when visiting that news outlet's web site. Don't click on or download things, JMO.

Voting no could make him an outlier in the group. Are the wags good at holding grudges? Good at intimidation?
If he didn't have the backbone, knowing what they were planning were atrocities, to speak up and try and shake some sense into the other three, then he's as guilty as the day is long. He also had many many chances over a period of years after the fact, IF he'd done nothing, to come clean and report it all. He didn't do that either. He didn't think of his son growing up with murderers after the fact because he was invested and a part of that vicious pack. He deserves no sympathy nor empathy. AJMO

No doubt these defense lawyers are stirring up the bee's nest! This is ridiculous! Jake and Angela said he was there!!!! It doesn't matter about shoe prints! He knew about it, was part of the planning process and there are witnesses to prove it along with recording of him! Is it just me or do you think what caught their eye on the prints at DR's was the newness of the marking of the shoes? I thought it was more defined then the other marks in the picture. JMO

No doubt these defense lawyers are stirring up the bee's nest! This is ridiculous! Jake and Angela said he was there!!!! It doesn't matter about shoe prints! He knew about it, was part of the planning process and there are witnesses to prove it along with recording of him! Is it just me or do you think what caught their eye on the prints at DR's was the newness of the marking of the shoes? I thought it was more defined then the other marks in the picture. JMO

Yes, they're indirectly trying to cast doubt on the evidence. I'm very disappointed that these folks are being duped this way.

Last edited:
Here's the court's web site showing decisions. This action doesn't yet appear there.

Sorry to say, I no longer have respect for these journalists. That's Ohio news media, though. Its different.

Last edited:
Thanks, but not having any luck with a search there. No biggie. I'm checking out until tomorrow.

This is the usual theatrics we've come to expect with this case. Powerful people want to protect the Wagner family and it's empire. Not the first time. ETA: Probably won't be the last case of theatrics, not for this case.

Thanks, but not having any luck with a search there. No biggie. I'm checking out until tomorrow.

This is the usual theatrics we've come to expect with this case. Powerful people want to protect the Wagner family and it's empire. Not the first time. ETA: Probably won't be the last case of theatrics, not for this case.
I don't understand. The media wants the photos, the defense has been trying to suppress them. I do not see how the media lawsuit helps the Wagner's at all. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay