OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? What's the purpose? Just curious.

I just read through it and it seems what the news media was asking for what special access to those photographs BEFORE they were admitted into evidence. They hadn't made that request about any other exhibit thus far. Why do they want to photograph these exhibits BEFORE they're admitted into evidence?

Courts and prosecutors have been criticized in the past for allowing close news media access to exhibits from crime scenes. It opens the possibility of contaminating evidence and rendering it useless.

I, personally, don't have any desire, any need, or any business seeing those photos. I have no respect for outlets that publish such gratuitous bloody photos. If they become available, I purposely will not click to open or view them. Also, the photos could potentially make finding jurors for B3's trial more difficult. .

Ok thanks..I was wondering why I wasn't seeing the trial. Was hoping to watch on my work from home days.
:/

No worries. Before he dismissed the jury, Judge Deering said court will resume tomorrow at 9 am.

Apparently this is just some publicity stunt by the news media.

Thanks for this.
But what would CRsr wealth have to do with it besides jealousy? Who gets his 'wealth' in the end? S?
They may have become a crime family... but were sure to be caught for these murders IMO.
i really hope that chris had some money hidden somewhere else, but it must have been nearly all cash . considering brett hatfield saw crsr had 400,000 in a black bag sometime before he was murdered. he did not say how long before but only 20000 was found in his safe when cracked open by jaws of life. no matter how long ago brett saw the 400k but thats a hypothetical 380k unaccounted for

They gave Jake custody of the daughter whose family he had just helped murder without batting an eye. If they were suspicious of the Wagners, that would have provided some justification to look at the Wagners more closely. Do a home visit, check backgrounds, ask questions, etc. Most courts would have done that.
the best key into how jake and angelas pathetic look at those go fund me articles after the killings! they must have put a huge bullseye after angela insisting on a correction.....then jake sayin all that weird stuff about not "taking" kiley and wanting mandatory visitation no matter what. and the infamous reckon we missed em by couple hrs....

the best key into how jake and angelas pathetic look at those go fund me articles after the killings! they must have put a huge bullseye after angela insisting on a correction.....then jake sayin all that weird stuff about not "taking" kiley and wanting mandatory visitation no matter what. and the infamous reckon we missed em by couple hrs....

That same reporter who fell for Jake and Angela's story is now suing the Judge for not letting the news media take photos of the shoeprint exhibits before they're entered into evidence. Same poor judgment. They must think GW4 is as pure as the driven snow.

I personally don’t think images of certain things pertaining to the victims should be shown outside the courtroom and that evidence should not be photographed by any media before it is introduced as evidence. I hope this does not get deleted. I am not going to say their names, but there are 4 innocent children who had their lives turned upside down and lost their parents. Some of the images shown or will be shown should never be made public so that these innocent children don’t see them one day before the become of age. The children are growing up and with today’s internet access most everywhere the images will be all over the web .

i really hope that chris had some money hidden somewhere else, but it must have been nearly all cash . considering brett hatfield saw crsr had 400,000 in a black bag sometime before he was murdered. he did not say how long before but only 20000 was found in his safe when cracked open by jaws of life. no matter how long ago brett saw the 400k but thats a hypothetical 380k unaccounted for

It seems from the evidence photos they didn't get into the safe. If they had, they wouldn't have left $20,000 they would have taken it all. I wonder if Chris Sr. had another place where he stashed cash that they found. It couldn't have been much because they didn't last long in Alaska.

I'm surprised they didn't take some of the weed to sell. They would have taken Gary's coke, too.

A bunch of losers who couldn't work a regular job to support themselves.

I personally don’t think images of certain things pertaining to the victims should be shown outside the courtroom and that evidence should not be photographed by any media before it is introduced as evidence. I hope this does not get deleted. I am not going to say their names, but there are 4 innocent children who had their lives turned upside down and lost their parents. Some of the images shown or will be shown should never be made public so that these innocent children don’t see them one day before the become of age. The children are growing up and with today’s internet access most everywhere the images will be all over the web .

There were a lot of horrible photos shown today. Fortunately, the news media followed instructions and didn't allow them to be shown.

Seeing the comforter from Chris Jr's bed was sad. The photo of his bed and bedroom. Dana had such a nice, neat home. What horror the Wagner family brought to it.

From reading the news media filing today, it reads like they also want to broadcast all the photos, too. Appalling.

I just don't want there to be any potential reason to declare a mistrial. And these poor 8 victims need their dignity.

I seriously doubt there will be a mistrial. Since this case began moving through his court in 2018, Judge Deering has been very careful to accommodate every whim of the defense attorneys. He has acquiesced to all their demands and complaints, even though it put the victims families through so much pain as the pretrial phase dragged on and on. Pretty sure he was doing it to avoid giving them grounds for mistrial. GW4's attorneys have been making threats about a mistrial from the very beginning. It's part of their strategy. It's all they've got. JMO

Not just their parents. They lost their grandma and grandpa and aunts and uncles too.

I tweeted Evan Millward asking why attendance is so low at this trial. Below is his response:

Evan Millward
liked a reply to your Tweet
This is a very remote area. It's not convenient for people not related to the case to make it there.
I would like to go, I'm about 2 hrs away. I can't sit for extended periods. I'm glad we have the video.

I tweeted Evan Millward asking why attendance is so low at this trial. Below is his response:

Evan Millward
This is a very remote area. It's not convenient for people not related to the case to make it there.
I would like to go, I'm about 2 hrs away. I can't sit for extended periods. I'm glad we have the video.

Evan Millward

This article mentions the juror is diabetic.

That's someone's personal medical information. That newspaper shouldn't be discussing that. Saying a "medical issue" is fine.

Has anyone issued a retraction yet? Does anyone have a link verifying that the Judge adjourned court early today for any reason other than a juror feeling ill? If not, I assume we have to consider that false information. TIA

We can expect GW4's attorneys will ask for a mistrial at least once a week for the remainder of his trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay