OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This panning is for the birds. Leave it fixed on the evidence unless it is blood, gore, etc...i dont need to see nash drink whetever he is drinking
Cmon
AC is making the point through her line of questioning that different guns were used on CRsr and GR than on HHG.

Parker does not like reference to fact HHG was a breastfeeding mother.

Side bar.

JMO

ETA - Parker's objection overruled.
Parker does not want the jury to see the gore that was created that night. He had to know that would be seen by the jury before the trial started. So far the judge has overruled on all those objections.

Im sorry but AC is disorganized, not articulate and comes across as being in total disarray. There is not flow whatsoever. Nodisrespect meant just my opinion
I think there is “method in her madness.” She sounds more human to the jury, rather that sounding like she is quoting law books all the time. When it comes time to use the legal jargon to prove guilt, the defense won’t be able to outdo her… MOO…

Interesting to put shoes prints to LE. Still won't wash with the shoes Angie admitted buying from Waverly Walmart for George to wear. Plus we had all that information from the Daubert expert.

I hope the jury believes George wore the shoes Angie bought (and showed them to George) and made one of the prints. And I hope they believe George dragged bodies which I think Jake said. I hope the jury believes George bought and modified the murder truck and tried to shoot that gun that they now say he couldn't see over.

I hope the prosecution proves George did all these things and I hope the prosecution proves George Tampered with evidence, hiding evidence, committed aggravated burglary and was all the way complicit in the murder conspiracy.

George didn't mind the up close and personal grisily in-person shots when he was there. He is just paranoid about the jury reaction. Jury needs to see the facts, this is what court is George.

I couldn't have said it any better than you CC. He is guilty. He is a killer. And so much more. It's that team of his has me p.$$ed off.

It sounded that way, or, from someone not a Wagner….

Exactly, someone not a Wagner. But, that last mention and talking about the muddy paths across to Chris Snr place. I thought blimey, he's thinking that Fortner carried his equipment from 1 to 2! OMG, I'd like to shake defence team.

AC is making the point through her line of questioning that different guns were used on CRsr and GR than on HHG.

Parker does not like reference to fact HHG was a breastfeeding mother.

Side bar.

JMO

ETA - Parker's objection overruled.

This is a very interesting development - that there is evidence at least 3 different weapons were used. Very solid evidence of that. It will be difficult for the defense to claim that three weapons were used by only 2 killers while one stood by and did nothing.

anyone find the youtube live stream for today yet?

Exactly, someone not a Wagner. But, that last mention and talking about the muddy paths across to Chris Snr place. I thought blimey, he's thinking that Fortner carried his equipment from 1 to 2! OMG, I'd like to shake defence team.

Fortner would have taken off his boots and put on Tyvek ones.

Here's one of the old news videos of the BCI agents processing the crime scenes. At about 1 min 15 seconds you see two of them looking in the area behind Chris Sr's trailer. They're both wearing what the reporter calls "haz mat" suits. You can see both are wearing Tyvek boots, which they change, save and mark as evidence every time they move to a new part of crime scenes.

Last edited:
Fortner would have taken off his boots and put on Tyvek ones.

Here's one of the old news videos of the BCI agents processing the crime scenes. At about 1 min 15 seconds you see two of them looking in the area behind Chris Sr's trailer. They're both wearing what the reporter calls "haz mat" suits. You can see both are wearing Tyvek boots, which they change, save and mark as evidence every time they move to a new part of crime scenes.

Agent Fortner had said on a previous day about wearing "booties", and putting their gear on. Defense are just trying to trip him up and / or make him look stupid. I so dislike that bushy eye browed man.

Right back to page 30 something for me. i;m ready and waiting for todays events.

Agent Fortner had said on a previous day about wearing "booties", and putting their gear on. Defense are just trying to trip him up and / or make him look stupid. I so dislike that bushy eye browed man.

Right back to page 30 something for me. i;m ready and waiting for todays events.

I like Agent Fortner, too. He's very affable, but also very smart. I think juries like him because he's an expert but also comes off as a regular guy you could have a beer with. Actually, both BCI guys have been great. I recall watching them all walking around the property the day of the murders. They were all wearing those suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member