OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #73

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From my notes and memory- 10:53 pm CR Sr. text to Dana from 8376#. 10:55 pm call to BW from 0501# routed to vm. (CR Sr. must of had 2 phones, one could be a landline) AC explained JW stated BW lured CR Sr. out of the trailer to look at pot plants, GW4 was supposed to shoot him but was taking too long so JW took the gun, and shot CR Sr. through the door after they went inside, hit his arm then BW shot CR Sr. and GR. Shortly before the shots BW told CR Sr. he didn't know where his phone was and to call it. (not too clear on why this occured but that explains the phone call if JW is telling the truth) And they all left their phones with AW with instructions to text people for an alibi.

DR last text was to CR Sr. @3:32 am with no response from him. AC said DR was in bed but awake on phone. JW shot her 2 times, shot HR who was nursing baby, DR was still alive making noises so he shot her 2 more times then shot CR Jr. who was asleep. BW and GW were in DR's home for backup if needed.

So time frame would be approx. 11:00 pm-3:32 am.

Hey Betty. Have we got the exact time for all of the murders? Like maybe 1145pm to 430 am or something?

Not exactly. IIRC it was difficult because the bodies were left in situ for hours, plus they were also stored in a refrigerated van for quite a while. It will be based on the confession/tesimony of Jake Wagner.

Dr. Looman, the ME, testified she wasn't able to determine a close time of death for any of them. Before Jake's confession, you can see how BCI was trying to narrow it down using cell phone data, communications with others, computer activity, etc.

When Jake told them of Billy using the ruse of losing his cell phone outside and asking Chris Sr. to call it, those last calls from Chris's phone to Billy Wagner's is a close estimate of when Chris was killed. For the rest, it seems to indicate the approximate time they went to sleep.

I think Hanna and Kendra were texting each other about whatever JW was communicating to Hanna. The flow of texting just seemed like that to me. I wonder if Kendra will be testifying? She was extremely blessed she didn't stay over with Hanna that night as planned.

TWEET by @EvanMillward

PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: Hannah Hazel's phone records show a call with Frankie, some texts with her sister Meranda.

Last activity is a text to Meranda at 12:59 a.m.
#
Wondering - can we figure from the 10:55 pm call by CRsr
and then this 12:59 text from HHG, almost a 2 hour timeframe? Were Wagners at CRsr place for 2 hours?

Thank you for listing the upcoming evidence. I live west of Waverly, and it's fascinating to watch the trial. I'd add that it's not wrong to think that people choose to hide their identities for fear of retaliation. 'Hillbilly Mafia' is a thing. 'Justified' isn't just a tv show for many in southern Ohio.
I completely agree with you.

TWEET by @EvanMillward

PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: Hannah Hazel's phone records show a call with Frankie, some texts with her sister Meranda.

#
and then this 12:59 text from HHG, almost a 2 hour timeframe? Were Wagners at CRsr place for 2 hours?
It certainly would seem to be!? What were they doing, searching for money?

From the phone times, ...

CRsr was still alive at 10:55pm and FR was still alive at 10:59, right? Four minutes.

HR got a call from JW, and in a little bit he would kill them all. :mad:

Oh, wow. Good catch. So they either didn't leave their phones at home or they did, but used burner phones during the murders.

Somehow, some of this ties into Jake falsely tipping LE that he received a text message from James Manley at 2 am the night of the murders.

Jake did some hacking of other people's phones, social media accounts, etc. before the murders. May have also done some during and after. This incident with James Manley may also have been a ruse by LE to justify following James Manley. With the new evidence about shoe prints today, it appears the Wagners were trying to frame the Manleys for the murders, as well as making it look like a cartel hit.

Leonard Manley said he thinks agents put the GPS device on the truck after they found a text message sent from his son's phone to Jake Wagner at 2 a.m. April 22, 2016. Jake Wagner is a former boyfriend of victim Hanna Rhoden. Leonard Manley said a BCI agent told him about the text, but did not disclose what it said.

TWEET by @EvanMillward

#

I recall in the opening statement AC said Jake told them they couldn't get in at Frankies so they went to Kenneth's, cruised by, then went to Dana's (?) then back to Frankie's to try going in the window and opening the back door. So, that could have taken a couple of hours, including removing camera, moving bodies, etc. at Chris Srs.

I recall in the opening statement AC said Jake told them they couldn't get in at Frankies so they went to Kenneth's, cruised by, then went to Dana's (?) then back to Frankie's to try going in the window and opening the back door. So, that could have taken a couple of hours, in addition to removing camera, moving bodies, etc. at Chris Srs.
Yes you're right...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member