OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evan Millward
@EvanMillward
·
19m
PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: Defense attorney John Parker is now cross-examining Julia Eveslage, BCI's criminal intelligence analyst.
He asks if she'll be back later in case to testify to other matters. Eveslage says yes.

Parker asks about AT&T's content collection and retention policy.
Eveslage says that company does not keep that- which is why they do not have texts, voicemails, etc. A subpoena would not matter.

Eveslage is explaining that content of a phone call is not collected - that requires a wiretap.

Eveslage says BCI does have some voicemails from one of the phones, she can't remember which.
AT&T does keep some voicemails for a limited period of time.

Parker is done with cross. Canepa back for re-direct.
She asks what all BCI requests from phone companies. Eveslage says "everything you’re aware of that a phone company may maintain."

link: https://twitter.com/evanmillward

continued.... new witness - Will continue with him in my morning.

From my notes and memory- 10:53 pm CR Sr. text to Dana from 8376#. 10:55 pm call to BW from 0501# routed to vm. (CR Sr. must of had 2 phones, one could be a landline) AC explained JW stated BW lured CR Sr. out of the trailer to look at pot plants, GW4 was supposed to shoot him but was taking too long so JW took the gun, and shot CR Sr. through the door after they went inside, hit his arm then BW shot CR Sr. and GR. Shortly before the shots BW told CR Sr. he didn't know where his phone was and to call it. (not too clear on why this occured but that explains the phone call if JW is telling the truth) And they all left their phones with AW with instructions to text people for an alibi.

DR last text was to CR Sr. @3:32 am with no response from him. AC said DR was in bed but awake on phone. JW shot her 2 times, shot HR who was nursing baby, DR was still alive making noises so he shot her 2 more times then shot CR Jr. who was asleep. BW and GW were in DR's home for backup if needed.

So time frame would be approx. 11:00 pm-3:32 am.
This is a long time. I hope Jake provided detailed info on what they were doing during this time. 4 1/2 hours from first shots to last or well even longer, wasn't Kenny the last or did they go to his house before going back to Danas?

Well if they have location data they might find that the last texts from Dana were not from her but one of the W's using her phone. I'm not sure she would still be awake at 330am if she worked a double shift that night and came home. If they were texting from her phone that is just evil. They took her phone so it's possible. I wonder if that location data will come into play then. The defense lawyer sure was trying to point out the cell hits the strongest tower, not the closest. What other data is in there that will come out? Maybe showing Dana's phone was hitting on a different towner on those last texts??

Oh I love this testimony because it shows the logical and rational way the investigators think and thought.

This area is remote, not everyone even knows this road exists. It's very out off the way.

Another thing that is damning. Dana just moved into that house just a month before. The people that would have known that road was there would be limited (so not random in any way) and of those people the ones that would have known Dana had moved and where she lived would have been even smaller. It had to be someone that knew the family because they knew the area, they knew the houses, AND they knew Dana lived somewhere else, a place she didn't live a month prior.

Agent Scheiderer testifying he went to 51 Union Hill Rd interviewed owner who had camera on his property, he had just replaced batteries. Went to it and it was missing
This is just wild!

This person didn't reside there full time, I believe he said the man lived in Michigan, but he was there that previous Sunday before the crime and had replaced the batteries and the camera was there then. When he went out with BCI to retrieve it, it was missing!

Another take away from this BCI agents testimony..

They did a canvas of the area and knocked on doors to see if anyone saw anything, heard anything, had cameras, knew the victims, etc. Nobody answered. Nobody was home because they left. Some he said because roads had been closed down due to this investigation and it was just easier to stay elsewhere and some because they were afraid. :(

They should have been charged with some type of terrorism. The residents of that area lived in fear for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur