OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're right. Also explains the happy looks Nash has had, just saw Parker come back to the table, Nash looked pleased.

Have to say thanks to everyone posting the twitter info, I don't have a twitter account so I'm limited until someone puts it up.

...and now I'm called away, will rely on all you great posters when I return.
I signed up for Twitter for this trial! I'm off too, to the dentist!

I think you're right. Also explains the happy looks Nash has had, just saw Parker come back to the table, Nash looked pleased.

Have to say thanks to everyone posting the twitter info, I don't have a twitter account so I'm limited until someone puts it up.

...and now I'm called away, will rely on all you great posters when I return.

Maybe he got the Judge to tell jurors to consider it "other acts" evidence. It all sounds like Tackett was a first hand witness to most of it, though.

During cross - Tackett admitted to being an informant for BCI and wearing a wire to the Wagners' house on Peterson road at least 4 times.
https://twitter.com/jamespilcher
@jamespilcher

But also says Tackett said Billy said he ordered brass catchers on the same day he saw the guns in his room. Tackett also says Billy and Angela had a troubled marriage and he helped Billy move out at one point.

Also says Billy owed Chris Rhoden Sr. at least $40,000 and that he thought Chris Sr might have "had the hots" for Angela Wagner - he was over their house even when Billy wasn't there.

Tackett also says he was involved in chicken fighting with the Rhodens, and that he also smokes marijuana daily.

Also says Billy owed Chris Rhoden Sr. at least $40,000 and that he thought Chris Sr might have "had the hots" for Angela Wagner - he was over their house even when Billy wasn't there.

Well, that's a switch - Billy owing Chris Sr. money. Sounds more likely and also a secondary motive for murder. Billy wanted to kill the Rhodens as much as Jake did. GW4 would have been highly motivated to help out both. JMO Also doubt Chris Sr would have the "hots" for AW, but she probably did for him. More secondary motives.

Not sure, perhaps a woman, last name Stanley? Some names were in that article Niner posted on previous page from Cincinnati Enquirer.

Here's the article with a review of all potential witnesses this week and in the upcoming weeks.

Well, that's a switch - Billy owing Chris Sr. money. Sounds more likely and also a secondary motive for murder. Billy wanted to kill the Rhodens as much as Jake did. GW4 would have been highly motivated to help out both. JMO Also doubt Chris Sr would have the "hots" for AW, but she probably did for him. More secondary motives.
Chris could have just been trying to check up on HR when she was living there, going there when the W men weren't around?

I bet word has gotten back to BW in jail that his life-long friend was an informant and is spilling his guts. That may change things?

Not sure who is next but found this info:

George Wagner IV’s ex-wife, Tabitha, is expected to testify later Monday or on Tuesday. It’s not clear yet if she will permit her testimony to be recorded.

During her opening statement, Special Prosecutor Angela Canepa said George Wagner IV and his family abused and controlled Tabitha when they were married.

Tabitha tried to flee once but, Angela Wagner threw a 2-by-4 at her — and the family kept their son, Bulvine, Canepa told jurors.

The Wagners won a custody arrangement that allowed Tabitha to only see her child “if and when the Wagners said so,” according to Canepa.

Tabitha’s mother told Hanna May in a Facebook message not to sign custody papers after what happened to Tabitha.

“I won’t sign papers ever it won’t happen they will have to kill me first,” Hanna May wrote, Canepa has told the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson