OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is making me curious as to how AW was raised. Anyone know anything about the family dynamics in the Newcomb household? She is one sick individual.
Good point. Something could have gone very wrong with Angela's upbringing. I won't disparage her dad, but maybe some other relative abused her.

Angela is in her 50's and her mom in her 60's so it sounds like Angela was born to an extremely young mother. Maybe her childhood was chaotic?

Maybe she is a bona fide

Psychopath, just born that way with some home life issues encouraging it.​

Her brother said negative things about her on the podcast.
Listen Free to The Piketon Massacre on iHeartRadio Podcasts | iHeartRadio

New episodes!

NEW SEASON 3 - 2022

If the speaker they interview gives their real name, we can discuss what they said.

Last edited:
We have known of the dysfunction in the family of Angela, Billy, George and Jake for some time now. IMO there is something more beyond the surface that continues to recur as a theme. Sexual abuse of young girls, and as it was pointed out today, this typically involves a family member.

In the few non government witnesses we have heard from so far, two alone made reference to this from their own childhood experience. The goal in this line of questioning by the state was to have the witnesses explain the reaction(s) of Jake and George. IMO, the state did not take lightly having these women relive those thoughts on the stand. There is a hot button here somewhere. I feel the state picked it up along the way, and is using it in how they are crafting the lines of questioning.

A few bullets noted in this regard so far:
-Angela states concerned about sexual abuse toward S. I think this was opening comments and part of motive.
-Giving limits on sexual relations between the boys and their spouses
-HR, and then two witnesses today referenced this topic in the context of sharing the reactions of Jake and George
-George and TC’s minor child was required to sleep with Angela and Billy.

So, I can’t help but wonder if Angela experienced or witnessed something in her life that drove to this level of control. What was her goal with all of this? Why? This type of controlling behavior is usually rooted in fear. Why demonstrate a behavior of fear in your own home?

Yes she is a monster, and there is no excuse, but I believe monsters are created.

ETA: Not saying it was sexual, but requiring a spouse to leave the room for private time with mommy to come in bed and scratch your back is also abnormal as a married adult male.
I've missed so much due to a vacation and then returning home to a hurricane and there is no way I can catch up on the past couple of weeks.
I am reminded of when I sat on a jury and one of the instructions we were given is if we found a witness to be lying we were to disregard their entire testimony. I wonder if this jury will be given the same instruction.

Has the John Doe that was indicted in this case been brought up yet?

And along the lines of sexual abuse of young girls, has CRsr's father's (Hannah's grandfather and Geneva's husband) conviction for sexual abuse been brought up yet? And Dana and CRsr's letter to the judge asking for an early release for him? I'm sure that would play into the concern of the Wagners.

Good point. Something could have gone very wrong with Angela's upbringing. I won't disparage her dad, but maybe some other relative abused her.

Angela is in her 50's and her mom in her 60's so it sounds like Angela was born to an extremely young mother. Maybe her childhood was chaotic?

Maybe she is a bona fide

Psychopath, just born that way with some home life issues encouraging it.​

Her brother said negative things about her on the podcast.
Listen Free to The Piketon Massacre on iHeartRadio Podcasts | iHeartRadio

New episodes!

NEW SEASON 3 - 2022

If the speaker they interview gives their real name, we can discuss what they said.
Thanks for the link, I’m off to listen right now.

They are starting to lay the foundation on how this family functioned as one.

JW was bat-shyt crazy and it seems only slightly more than the other clan members.

I love the way the defense is highlighting the prosecutors questions thru objections. The jury must be asking what are you teying to hide, Nash?

EVIL!!!

Edit to fix typos. Fat thumbs!!

I'm calling it a day, I've got a bbq lunch party for my eldest sons birthday tomorrow and need to be alert early. Getting picked up around 11am by son No 5. All a big surprise for the birthday boy. Burgers, steaks and cake yum yum.
I'll catch up with trial when Iget back around 3pm. Goodnight Sleuthers x

I'm calling it a day, I've got a bbq lunch party for my eldest sons birthday tomorrow and need to be alert early. Getting picked up around 11am by son No 5. All a big surprise for the birthday boy. Burgers, steaks and cake yum yum.
I'll catch up with trial when Iget back around 3pm. Goodnight Sleuthers x
Have fun!

could she have got it from her nursing home? I dont know what Percocet is, sorry.

That would be an ideal set-up for that. Creating some kind of health care-type business. Getting a doctor to work with you and not ask too many questions, etc. There was SO MUCH of that going on in southern/rural Ohio, West VA,etc. in those years. Many of them were "pain clinics", but businesses nursing elderly, MRDD, etc. could probably work. Same with home health care.

I've missed so much due to a vacation and then returning home to a hurricane and there is no way I can catch up on the past couple of weeks.
I am reminded of when I sat on a jury and one of the instructions we were given is if we found a witness to be lying we were to disregard their entire testimony. I wonder if this jury will be given the same instruction.

Has the John Doe that was indicted in this case been brought up yet?

And along the lines of sexual abuse of young girls, has CRsr's father's (Hannah's grandfather and Geneva's husband) conviction for sexual abuse been brought up yet? And Dana and CRsr's letter to the judge asking for an early release for him? I'm sure that would play into the concern of the Wagners.

Actually, from some of the things we've been hearing about Angela, it sounds like there may be some of that in her family background. Probably the elder Wagner's too, I recall one of the former pastors of Fredericka Wagner's church was arrested for sex abuse when he was a youth minister at another local church.

Chris, Sr and Dana's kids seemed fairly well adjusted in that respect.

I do recall trolls, though, here at WS when the murders first happened, who made a big deal of that subject WRT Chris Sr's father. They were the same ones who kept saying that Manley's killed the Rhodens because they were jealous. I also recall them saying that was one of the motives for Jake to get custody of S. Really sick.

In retrospect, that sounds like it was someone from the Wagner family planting those sex abuse rumors on social media. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14