OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listening back and no objections to her saying...and there was a long pause like AC was waiting for it. It wasn't until AC repeated (paraphrasing) "and you're 5 year old son said they told him that?"

Its bad enough they made the accusation against her, but to tell it to her 5 yo son? Evil. Trying to turn the child against his mother in the worst possible way.

It's that "other acts" qualification. He said they could only consider the evidence of the fire setting in the context of how the Wagners worked as a group to commit illegal acts. It can't be considered as a judgment on their character. In that sense, I suppose, it wouldn't be allowed as evidence because it had nothing to do with the murders. Hope that makes sense. IANAL

Same rule that prosecution can't bring up prior illegal activity if it had no link to the crime the person is being tried for. Prejudicial, I suppose.
Thanks. that other acts qualification is confusing I think. Just when I think it makes sense, poof, it doesn't.!

It's that "other acts" qualification. He said they could only consider the evidence of the fire setting in the context of how the Wagners worked as a group to commit illegal acts. It can't be considered as a judgment on their character. In that sense, I suppose, it wouldn't be allowed as evidence because it had nothing to do with the murders. Hope that makes sense. IANAL

Same rule that prosecution can't bring up prior illegal activity if it had no link to the crime the person is being tried for. Prejudicial, I suppose.
Once the words are said, that bell can't be unrung, no matter what the judge says. In my opinion.

seems they all obeyed AW as Tabitha said it was her house her rules and they all abided by them,
It's truly disturbing. Hearing Tabatha say her and Hannah had to basically fight for attention from Angela. I know these type of people. They put one against another in order to look good. When he daughter in laws see it as a contest to see who can gain approval you know something is very off.

Almost makes me wonder if the sons felt the same way. I can actually see George going along in order to somehow look better in his mothers eyes. Sad when I think of it like this.

I really don't know if Jake or George would have done this if it were not for Angela pushing, prying, controlling them from birth, pushing this abuse narrative, just plotting all this criminal activity.. it was seen as normal to these boys. It isn't excusing their actions because it's just horrific, but I can't start to see HOW it was possible to get them to all go along.

James Pilcher

@jamespilcher
·
29m

After Tabitha regained custody of her son, says he told them the Wagners accused her of trying to poison him, and that she killed the Rhodens.
@local12

ames Pilcher
@jamespilcher
·
24m

Objection is sustained - what her 5 year old told her is allowed but only if it shows motive to the crime or that he's a co-conspirator. Not to just show character of he or his family.
@local12

i think he's gona get off.
Irrelevant questions one after another.
This is the worst prosecution or trial I have ever seen.
Just waste time, wont ask any real questions.
Endless questions that have nothing to do with the crime?
I could ask them questions for days.
It horribly boring to watch this useless banter. why?
at this point even billy sr will get off.

every single detail about the witness but nothing relevant about the crime.
I guess they want to lose?
Why would they want to lose??? The jury needs to hear about the family dynamics that were in play here. It is of huge importance to the case. Some portions of most criminal trials can be boring. Todays witness testimonies are certainly not boring, IMO.

It's truly disturbing. Hearing Tabatha say her and Hannah had to basically fight for attention from Angela. I know these type of people. They put one against another in order to look good. When he daughter in laws see it as a contest to see who can gain approval you know something is very off.

Almost makes me wonder if the sons felt the same way. I can actually see George going along in order to somehow look better in his mothers eyes. Sad when I think of it like this.

I really don't know if Jake or George would have done this if it were not for Angela pushing, prying, controlling them from birth, pushing this abuse narrative, just plotting all this criminal activity.. it was seen as normal to these boys. It isn't excusing their actions because it's just horrific, but I can't start to see HOW it was possible to get them to all go along.
Don't discount Billy's violence and criminality. What a toxic stew to grow up in.

I'm surprised at how many posters think George will walk on his 22 charges.

When is the last time they read the 22 charges?

And when was the last time 2 family members turned against their other 2 family members and the jury let them off? Never.

Billy was right there parenting too. He went from the frying pan into the fire didn't he...just a bizarro family.

I'm surprised at how many posters think George will walk on his 22 charges.

When is the last time they read the 22 charges?

And when was the last time 2 family members turned against their other 2 family members and the jury let them off? Never.
He's not walking anywhere but back to a cell. That's just my honest opinion.

going a step further.... seeems like some actually want him to get off...cant understand it. this is what makes people dislike "true crime" i think its all mixed and mashed together- hatred of the police, victims slandered but most f all refusing to accept the motive. the facts of this case are horrendous i dont know how these scum attorneys even atempt it. not everything is a conspiracy. im not a huge fan of the police either when it comes to drug charges etc. but 8 people murdered? those cops are heroes. what police is for. just cant understand these attitudes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member