OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he's gona get off.
Irrelevant questions one after another.
This is the worst prosecution or trial I have ever seen.
Just waste time, wont ask any real questions.
Endless questions that have nothing to do with the crime?
I could ask them questions for days.
It horribly boring to watch this useless banter. why?
at this point even billy sr will get off.

every single detail about the witness but nothing relevant about the crime.
I guess they want to lose?
None of it is irrelevant. How many tines have you heard the judge say, build a foundation. That's what they have to do and it takes time. All this stuff you think isn't relevant will be discussed by JW, it all needs a coberating basis. JMO

I'm surprised at how many posters think George will walk on his 22 charges.

When is the last time they read the 22 charges?

And when was the last time 2 family members turned against their other 2 family members and the jury let them off? Never.
It surprises me too. Maybe it's not understanding what the state has to prove--that George was there and aided the murders, that George conspired in the murders. All of that is a slam dunk in my mind. The other problem is the complexity of the case and having to establish crime scenes and forensics at the front. They haven't heard enough about George.

But there will be moments when the state asks jW and AW: Did George participate in the planning? Did George go to Chris Rhoden's house on the night of the murders? Did George agree to the plan? And they will have to say YES YES YES or the death penalty is back on the table. They pled for good reason. We haven't even see the gun evidence yet. And the description today of how George allowed his mother to run their sex lives and how TC couldn't have her mother with her when she gave birth is very powerful testimony as to how this family operated. And that is about how far GEORGE would go to please his mother.

He's not walking anywhere but back to a cell. That's just my honest opinion.
Absolutely! I can't wait to post George's Ohio prison photo and his prison classification and prison he is put in.

It is a possibility that George's file will be classified "red flagged" as an escape risk for obvious reasons we have discussed on here.

And when was the last time 2 family members turned against their other 2 family members and the jury let them off? Never.
Same here. He is not going to walk away from this scot free! No way!

This is so creepy. It makes me wonder about sexual abuse.
Well if Tabitha was 18-19 when she lived with them and George is a few years older and Tabitha testified that she had to leave the room while Angela sat in the bed and rubbed George's back while he told her about his day.. umm at 20+ I don't know any men that would think this was acceptable. Living with your parents AND having your wife leave so you can have moments like that with your mother? ODD.

Sitting at the table and talking about your day great. Having all the family included and sharing about their day fine. Laying in bed and discussing your day with your mother while she rubs your back and your wife waits outside. Red flags!

I doubt most people think he will get off, but for me up to now the state has come nowhere near reaching its burden of proof, we have heard very little so far placing GW at the scenes, when JW testifies, he will place him there and explain what he says happened, that still doesn't mean what JW says is the truth or a version of the truth he is comfortable telling

I think it will come down to if the jury believes enough of JW story and that story aligns with most of the evidence and how the judge charges the jury in jury instructions on how the law relates to him being complicit, or a coconspirator, or what they should consider as to the Wagners being part of a criminal enterprise,

Well if Tabitha was 18-19 when she lived with them and George is a few years older and Tabitha testified that she had to leave the room while Angela sat in the bed and rubbed George's back while he told her about his day.. umm at 20+ I don't know any men that would think this was acceptable. Living with your parents AND having your wife leave so you can have moments like that with your mother? ODD.

Sitting at the table and talking about your day great. Having all the family included and sharing about their day fine. Laying in bed and discussing your day with your mother while she rubs your back and your wife waits outside. Red flags!
I think they had nothing to compare it too, they had no idea how most families conduct their lives as they lived cocooned in AW world and had little outside influences, and if they were deemed to be straying outside her sphere of influence, she dragged them back in and got rid of anybody that may have given them a way out such as wives or GF,

We have known of the dysfunction in the family of Angela, Billy, George and Jake for some time now. IMO there is something more beyond the surface that continues to recur as a theme. Sexual abuse of young girls, and as it was pointed out today, this typically involves a family member.

In the few non government witnesses we have heard from so far, two alone made reference to this from their own childhood experience. The goal in this line of questioning by the state was to have the witnesses explain the reaction(s) of Jake and George. IMO, the state did not take lightly having these women relive those thoughts on the stand. There is a hot button here somewhere. I feel the state picked it up along the way, and is using it in how they are crafting the lines of questioning.

A few bullets noted in this regard so far:
-Angela states concerned about sexual abuse toward S. I think this was opening comments and part of motive.
-Giving limits on sexual relations between the boys and their spouses
-HR, and then two witnesses today referenced this topic in the context of sharing the reactions of Jake and George
-George and TC’s minor child was required to sleep with Angela and Billy.

So, I can’t help but wonder if Angela experienced or witnessed something in her life that drove to this level of control. What was her goal with all of this? Why? This type of controlling behavior is usually rooted in fear. Why demonstrate a behavior of fear in your own home?

Yes she is a monster, and there is no excuse, but I believe monsters are created.

ETA: Not saying it was sexual, but requiring a spouse to leave the room for private time with mommy to come in bed and scratch your back is also abnormal as a married adult male.

Last edited:

I would get short shrift, told off in more ways than one if I ever tried that back rubbing malarkey on any of my sons. Not that I would ever think of doing it anyway. Strange behaviour from a perverted mother. IMO.

I am glad to see that during opt-out witness testimony, the camera stays live on George and his lawyers (minus audio). Better than camera focused on wall. At least we know something is going on in the courtroom.
i think he's gona get off.
Irrelevant questions one after another.
This is the worst prosecution or trial I have ever seen.
Just waste time, wont ask any real questions.
Endless questions that have nothing to do with the crime?
I could ask them questions for days.
It horribly boring to watch this useless banter. why?
at this point even billy sr will get off.

every single detail about the witness but nothing relevant about the crime.
I guess they want to lose?
Tell us if the jury finds GW4 innocent what more do you think the prosecution could do, myself I really think that George Wagner iv better KISS THE BABY!

We have known of the dysfunction in the family of Angela, Billy, George and Jake for some time now. IMO there is something more beyond the surface that continues to recur as a theme. Sexual abuse of young girls, and as it was pointed out today, this typically involves a family member.

In the few non government witnesses we have heard from so far, two alone made reference to this from their own childhood experience. The goal in this line of questioning by the state was to have the witnesses explain the reaction(s) of Jake and George. IMO, the state did not take lightly having these young girls say this stuff on the stand. There is a hot button here somewhere. I feel the state picked it up along the way, and is using it in how they are crafting the lines of questioning.

A few bullets noted in this regard so far:
-Angela states concerned about sexual abuse toward S. I think this was opening comments and part of motive.
-Giving limits on sexual relations between the boys and their spouses
-HR, and then two witnesses today referenced this topic in the context of sharing the reactions of Jake and George
-George and TC’s minor child was required to sleep with Angela and Billy.

So, I can’t help but wonder if Angela experienced or witnessed something in her life that drove to this level of control. What was her goal with all of this? Why? This type of controlling behavior is usually rooted in fear. Why demonstrate a behavior of fear in your own home?

Yes she is a monster, and there is no excuse, but I believe monsters are created.
I think we are on to something here. Is it possible that Billy abused Angela for years? And Angela's way of getting Billy to stop abusing her is for the two of them to "team up" on their sons girlfriends. Young and naive girlfriends. So then the two of them are focusing on controlling these young girls, giving them an outlet for their rage and anger. Angela is not only left alone, she is the Queen Bee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14