OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this. I wasn’t able to listen much yesterday. This is so odd:
From Tabitha

“After Bulvine was born, George moved out of the bedroom and into his parents room, she said. Prosecution asked who decided that would happen and Claytor said it was both George and Angela.”
George moved out of the bedroom and into his parents room
BBM

George didn't move out of the bedroom. Tabitha said little B slept in the bed between Billy and Angie instead of in the crib in her and George's room.

JMO

I did not discount custody. A "boon" is a plus so to speak. I've followed this since April 22, 2016 , and signed on, here at WS, close after. <modsnip>

I've been watching, listening and reading about this trial from day one. I've always thought this way, and GW4's trial is merely confirming my beliefs.
I am beginning to believe it was not all about custody either. Billy was the first to mention killing them. Supposedly Jake said no way but was persuaded to go along. I think Billy's motive was drugs and money. jake's was jealousy and losing control of Hannah.

If we go back about 74 threads on here there are posts where I said custody and you said drugs. lol I finally agreed that Chris and Billy were probably into drug trafficking together. The good old days huh?

JMO

I didn't take it as such. Co-sleeping with grandchildren is not uncommon either. Demanding another's child to sleep with you, no matter if it's a grandchild, is very strange. I'm just stating that the thoughts on procreation are still not uncommon, and AW's stance on oral sex is still common in certain religions. AW is free to believe the way she wants, but not free to force her bedroom beliefs, on others (even if they're sleeping under her roof, jm2).
Why would anyone want any small child sleeping with them? That is so dangerous. What if you rolled over on it and smothered it to death?

JMO

She didn't say how. Just that she had given her baby to AW while she used the restroom at the Wagners. This was her daughter, not the son. The child was lethargic after that and she took child to hospital.
The child was lethargic after that
BBM

4 hours later. Xanax takes about 30 minutes to 1 hour to take effect. Defense asked if her mother was prescribed Xanax. T admitted her mother was prescribed a lot of drugs but said she didn't know what kind.

JMO

Yes, note the ways the Wagners tried to discredit her using false complaints of domestic violence on her part, waving a gun around, having drugs in her car--and the way Angela drugged TC's daughter. Her family did not live in the immediate area and was clearly not as influential. Note how SHE ends up with a domestic violence charge the night she fled for her life. These people were diabolical in the ways that they made her appear to be the violent, crazy one. Once she agreed to "supervised visitation," which at her age she had no way to understand, they had her until she was old enough to start fighting back. By that time, the Rhodens were dead and she had to know what could happen to her and her family. Don't discount the fear she must have felt after April 2016, seeing the Wagners running around free and taking off for Alaska.What resources would she have to mount an interstate custody fight?

Just looking at her you see the trauma she's experienced.
Hmmm. Wonder if that was why she texted Hannah saying she still loved George and always would? Or why she was walking through the aisles of some kind of swap meet in 2017 after the R' murders thinking about how much she loved George? OR saying she had a perfect life with her husband but she screwed it up? Per Tabitha's testimony.

JMO

I doubt she had the resources to fight, for one, and, I think , that she may have had visitation of some type (iirc).

My thoughts at the time, were that doping the baby was to distract her, so they could get gone to AK. IIRC she was visiting her son, for a holiday, when the baby was doped. Most visitation agreements have a limit of the radius of miles, that a custodial parent, can move away from the non-custodial parent. If memory serves, it was shortly after, that they made plans to head north, to AK.
And told her they were going a few days before they left. Xanax doesn't suddenly kick in on a 6 month old child 4 to 7 hours later.

JMO

My thought , if a farm worker/ friend could walk into Billy’s room and see all that - weapons, vest, murder equipment, etc. surely FW could see it too. Wouldn’t FW question it? I can not believe anything would be inside FW home without her knowing about it and her permission.
Or is that normal stuff to be found in a Wagner house-Obvious murder equipment.
RW too.
The whole situation looked very shady, enough that Fredericka was arrested, too. She was using her computer and either EBay or Amazon accounts to purchase body armor for Billy. It was speculated that Billy also used her computer and accounts to purchase other items like guns, ammo, etc.

I am beginning to believe it was not all about custody either. Billy was the first to mention killing them. Supposedly Jake said no way but was persuaded to go along. I think Billy's motive was drugs and money. jake's was jealousy and losing control of Hannah.

If we go back about 74 threads on here there are posts where I said custody and you said drugs. lol I finally agreed that Chris and Billy were probably into drug trafficking together. The good old days huh?

JMO
From what we’ve learned from Tabitha’s testimony, GW4 also had a motive.

He and Angie had successfully fought and gaslighted Tabitha into letting him keep Bulvine and Tabitha out of his life. He fought that battle over a few years, including time in court. Hanna May was successfully fighting Jake as he tried the same. She was also collaborating online with Tabitha to do the same.

George now was going to have an expensive custody fight over Bulvine due to Hanna’s actions. He probably felt Hanna needed to be punished, too. He was no innocent bystander, he had motive, too.

JMO

ETA George knew of Hanna’s role in causing custody battles because the Wagners had hacked Hanna’s Facebook account and were reading the messages between them.

Last edited:
Yep, I am not trying to place blame anywhere except the Wagner's, but this all is highlighting that these girls were allowed to leave their homes at a young age. We don't know the situation at Tabatha's house, but maybe her mom didn't realize exactly what was going on at the Wagner house, maybe her living there was to help with her home schooling and because she couldn't provide well so she thought this family was helping. It is possible she knew her daughter was in Georges bed, but it's also possible she thought this family was just taking her in to help a struggling family out.

When I listen to this defense attorney ask questions I just feel even more sad at the trauma Tabatha endured. None of this is okay and trying to show she lied because she didn't mentioned everything is disgusting. Trying to trip her up in trivial things like a different FB account is just in my opinion making him look bad and her seem more genuine. It's like he is traumatizing her all over again.
Tabitha was 11. George was 13 or 14. Sad does not quite describe Rita and Angie sending her upstairs to have sex with George to "Comfort him". I would use a lot stronger word for that.

Tabitha lived with the W's for a year. Said her mother knew what was going on and didn't care. Then said her mother knew that her stepfather had molested her and all her sisters but refused to report him or put a stop to it or basically do anything really. I don't even have a word for that.

In my view, Tabitha was 11, George 13 or 14, Angie and Billy aware they were sleeping together, having sex?

Both George and Tabitha were victims. No wonder phsyco Jake groomed a 13 year old girl when he was 18, with his parents attitude toward children being sexually victimized. Oh wait, Angie and Billy let 14 year old Hannah move in and sleep with 19 year old Jake too.

What a bunch of pond scum Angie and Billy are.

JMO

Hmmm. Wonder if that was why she texted Hannah saying she still loved George and always would? Or why she was walking through the aisles of some kind of swap meet in 2017 after the R' murders thinking about how much she loved George? OR saying she had a perfect life with her husband but she screwed it up? Per Tabitha's testimony.

JMO
Because they psychologically manipulated her into thinking she was the bad person and they were the responsible ones. They made her think it was her fault that she lost control of her child. Local LE didn’t help the situation by making the DV charges against Tabitha.
It was all her fault, she was terrible and George was a great guy who had the ability to take care of her child.
She was also in dire straits after that, homeless, etc.

I think they have laid a solid foundation where a jury could connect any mental illness to her life experience. She knew she had to stand up for herself and she had to save her life. IMO
I honestly don't get any of it. This wanting to keep grandkids. Letting children have sex. Samantha and Tabitha have both testified they began having sex at 11 or 12. Hannah apparently at 13. George and Jake apparently at 13 or 14. Babies having babies. No college for any of them. I just don't get it. When I was 11 I was playing with dolls, deeply involved in school, riding horses and learning tribal ceremonies. I thought boys were a nuisance God put on earth to aggravate the crap out of me with their ignorance.

JMO

Because they psychologically manipulated her into thinking she was the bad person and they were the responsible ones. They made her think it was her fault that she lost control of her child. Local LE didn’t help the situation by making the DV charges against Tabitha.
It was all her fault, she was terrible and George was a great guy who had the ability to take care of her child.
She was also in dire straits after that, homeless, etc.
I think the fact that Angie sent an 11 year old Tabitha upstairs to have sex with a 13 or 14 year old George makes both of them victims of sexual abuse. Then allowing them to have sex for a year after that?

Angie should get 30 years for that alone. She is a psychopath who didn't give a FHF about her son let alone someone else's daughter.

JMO

It's called mitigating the witness testimony.

The prosecution is sopose to be the first to bring up anything a witness could say that looks negative to the prosecution's case. Then mitigate it and the jury is not surprised by it and understands it.

Like if a witness is getting 5 years shaved off their sentence just for testifying for the prosecution, then it is important that the prosecution brings this up with the witness, gets it out in the open, etc... Doesn't blindside the jury with it.

Otherwise the defense will twist it totally to their advantage and could even damage a witnesse's credibility.

On the other hand:

Tabby was too young - a minor for crying out loud who had been abused - so I do not think it will matter to the jury that she was over at the Wagners at age 11 or 12. Just too young to matter in my opinion. Would seem like a visit and sleep over and home schooling help to her.

In fact, I think this makes her look used and sympathetic to the jury. Like Angie, the adult, used her for ulterior motives. God knows Angie doesn't do anything without there being something in it for her.

When I was 12 and my sister was 11 we were forced to live for awhile with our weird aunt and uncle out on their farm. We never thought we lived there, to us we were just visiting and having a sleep over.

Interesting, my aunt and uncle had 2 older boys.

Boy Nash really takes the cake!
If I ever kill somebody then he’s the attorney for me, and his partner are two dirty SOBs, theirs all kinds of people that have to take meds for mind issues and preform big jobs everyday, attorneys Nash needs to put GW4 in mental medicine because all the Wagners are Bat $hit Crazy thinking it’s alright to shoot 8 people while the sleep, who lets 11 year old babies sleep together like man and wife, and the bad part about it is that Nash tried to make it look like Tabatha’s fault. The day.Dumb a$$ George was arrested he kept trying to make LE send Tabatha to go see a Dr, saying she crazy not to give her their son, and another thing GW4 told his 5 year son that his mommy killed the Rhoden family and was trying to posing the child,
So I ask you Sleuthers, WHO IS THE CRAZY PERSON? JMO
I can’t see why the prosecution didn’t object to that line of question because the ex-wife was not the one on trial!
He hit low! I hate seeing GW enjoying the interrogating she is getting. It's like he is mentally abusing her again! He needs to remember she has custody now and I so pray he doesn't have any part of that child's life again. I'm not happy with the judge allowing the questioning!

Okay, here goes, the boys would eventually need wives. What better way to cherry pick who AW thought might be the best suited. A nice girl. A good girl. She'd mesh with the new Defiance Farm, and be a helpmate, and obedient wife, to her son(s). I know, even in this case it's off the wall.
I don't think it's off the wall. I think it was the writing on the wall way back when Angie and grandma Rita sent an 11 year old Tabitha upstairs to have sex with a 13 or 14 year old George. For a year.

Angie is pond scum.

I feel like I need a shower now.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads