OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss that?
As I recall, right after mentioning the medication, they started talking about a receipt for a new Apple I phone bought just a few weeks before. Didn't hear any more mention of the medication. I was wondering the same thing about Xanax.

Breaking for lunch.

The ballistics evidence in this search is tedious, but they have to do it this way before they can talk of connecting it to evidence at the crime scenes.

They're scheduled to have the BCI agent next who testified about processing the crime scene at Frankie's trailer. Assume he's going to connect the shells they found at Peterson Rd to Frankies.

I think this is significant. THIS may be why they're bringing in the 9mm. Prolly tested with silencer and it didn't work, and Jake may testify to this.
I think they can tell if a bullet was fired from the same gun and likely if a silencer was used it might have the same markings as it did before the silencer was attempted and then have some additional markings to that which show the silencer?

Just thinking out loud here, but what if they can tell all that and knew this BEFORE Jake gave his version. Then what he said lined up with what they had found.

I think they are showing they were thorough in collecting these casings because they had no idea what they were dealing with on May 10th and 12th 2017. Well they knew they had 8 murders from a year before and they had possible suspects living at that property for that year, but they might not have known they used silencer or what exactly would be significant. Then when Jake confesses, he connects a lot of dots.

I don't have the patience, I'd have to show some wide shot pictures, pictures of the evidence markers, etc., then explain that we found a certain number of cases for each caliber.

Even the witness is bored with this, judge doesn't even look up from the crossword puzzle to overrule. I noticed the witness kept saying .22 long, when it's probably .22 long rifle. .22 long is a different size cartridge from long rifle.

Where are we going? We know they can identify rounds fired by the .22 Walther Colt, so the same maybe for the other two calibers?
If this isn't items the defense agrees to maybe they have to do it this way? Remember other evidence that was "agreed on" and they had stipulations saying they did. It was entered differently. I wonder if because this is contested or objected to stuff, they have to do it this way?

Im going to bed. They need to get the evidence on record first. Then the ballistics expert will testify if they were fired by the murder weapons, or not. Jmo

That's why I have no patience for legal minutia in court proceedings, even legal documents. C'mon man, just use bullet points and tell us! lol :)

If this isn't items the defense agrees to maybe they have to do it this way? Remember other evidence that was "agreed on" and they had stipulations saying they did. It was entered differently. I wonder if because this is contested or objected to stuff, they have to do it this way?

I think you're right, if the defense had agreed, we'd be hearing stipulations instead of objections and a quick overrule.

As I recall, right after mentioning the medication, they started talking about a receipt for a new Apple I phone bought just a few weeks before. Didn't hear any more mention of the medication. I was wondering the same thing about Xanax.

Breaking for lunch.

The ballistics evidence in this search is tedious, but they have to do it this way before they can talk of connecting it to evidence at the crime scenes.

They're scheduled to have the BCI agent next who testified about processing the crime scene at Frankie's trailer. Assume he's going to connect the shells they found at Peterson Rd to Frankies.
The Apple Iphone 6 was dated April 29th, 2017

The Apple Iphone 6 was dated April 29th, 2017
Yes, fairly close to the dates of this search, IIRC. May 9 and 10?

Timeline from around the time the new I phone was purchased and BCI did searches

Remember, BCI also put a tracking device on Jake's truck at the same time as James Manley's

Saturday, April 22, 2017
Pike County LE place a GPS tracking device on truck owned by James Manley, brother of Dana Manley Rhoden. LE claims it was placed there because the truck was related to an aggravated murder case

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ng-pike-county-massacre-case-court/101773632/

Friday, April 28, 2017

11:35 am - James Manley finds and removes tracking device and destroys it

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ng-pike-county-massacre-case-court/101773632/

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

PCSO/BCI conducts an audio interview with Jake and Angela Wagner
Jake Wagner appears in court, some evidence turned over to his attorneys

Approx. May 5, 2017
Jacob Wagner asks ___ Brown if he can store some trailers on his property. He tells him his farm is sold and he and his brother have found good paying jobs up north and are moving there. He needs to move out of farm for new owners. JW drops off 3 trailers at the Brown property a week before the search

Warrant: Investigators put GPS tracker on truck of Rhoden victim's brother

Monday, May 8, 2017
PCSO/BCI conducts audio interview with George Wagner III

Friday, May 5 - May 12, 2017

Sometime after dropping off 3 trailers loaded with furniture and personal possessions, Jacob Wagner and family leave the area. Later posts on FB show photos of them in a location resembling areas in Alaska or Canada.

Friday, May 12, 2017
Abt 11 am - PCSO, BCI, Adams County SO, Ohio Dept. of Corrections STAR and other Ohio LE agencies conduct a search at properties related to Jacob Wagner & family.

260 Peterson Rd, Peebles, OH - farm formerly owned by Wagner's parents, where JW resided with his mother, father, brother, daughter Sophia Rhoden Wagner and daughter of his brother George.

Unlimited Motors, St Hwy 41, Peebles, OH - Auto repair business and farm of ___ Brown, friend of J Wagner.
Ibid

Saturday, May 13, 2017

LE team PCSO, BCI) raids Flying W Farms. Franklin County Sheriff's office assists. Franklin County claims their SWAT team accompanied the raid, saying they had an arrest warrant. FCSO later retracts the statement. A neighbor of Flying W Farms who witnessed the vehicle caravan entering and leaving the property is interviewed, claiming there was a SWAT vehicle and an ambulance present.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...elative-charged-evidence-tampering/101747576/
http://www.cincinnati.com/videos/news/2017/05/16/rhoden-investigation-intensifies/101759968/
From < https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/media-timeline-no-discussion-pike-co-oh-8-family-members-murdered.306329/page-8>

Yes, fairly close to the dates of this search, IIRC. May 9 and 10?

Timeline from around the time the new I phone was purchased and BCI did searches

Remember, BCI also put a tracking device on Jake's truck at the same time as James Manley's

Saturday, April 22, 2017
Pike County LE place a GPS tracking device on truck owned by James Manley, brother of Dana Manley Rhoden. LE claims it was placed there because the truck was related to an aggravated murder case

Friday, April 28, 2017

11:35 am - James Manley finds and removes tracking device and destroys it

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

PCSO/BCI conducts an audio interview with Jake and Angela Wagner

Approx. May 5, 2017
Jacob Wagner asks ___ Brown if he can store some trailers on his property. He tells him his farm is sold and he and his brother have found good paying jobs up north and are moving there. He needs to move out of farm for new owners. JW drops off 3 trailers at the Brown property a week before the search

Warrant: Investigators put GPS tracker on truck of Rhoden victim's brother

Monday, May 8, 2017
PCSO/BCI conducts audio interview with George Wagner III

Friday, May 5 - May 12, 2017
Sometime after dropping off 3 trailers loaded with furniture and personal possessions, Jacob Wagner and family leave the area. Later posts on FB show photos of them in a location resembling areas in Alaska or Canada.

Friday, May 12, 2017

Abt 11 am - PCSO, BCI, Adams County SO, Ohio Dept. of Corrections STAR and other Ohio LE agencies conduct a search at properties related to Jacob Wagner & family.

260 Peterson Rd, Peebles, OH - farm formerly owned by Wagner's parents, where JW resided with his mother, father, brother, daughter Sophia Rhoden Wagner and daughter of his brother George.

Unlimited Motors, St Hwy 41, Peebles, OH - Auto repair business and farm of ___ Brown, friend of J Wagner.
Ibid

Saturday, May 13, 2017

LE team PCSO, BCI) raids Flying W Farms. Franklin County Sheriff's office assists. Franklin County claims their SWAT team accompanied the raid, saying they had an arrest warrant. FCSO later retracts the statement. A neighbor of Flying W Farms who witnessed the vehicle caravan entering and leaving the property is interviewed, claiming there was a SWAT vehicle and an ambulance present.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...elative-charged-evidence-tampering/101747576/
http://www.cincinnati.com/videos/news/2017/05/16/rhoden-investigation-intensifies/101759968/
From < https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/media-timeline-no-discussion-pike-co-oh-8-family-members-murdered.306329/page-8>
It still baffles me why they didnt park the trailers at FWF. Maybe FW said all heck no! I dont want any part in this charade. Jmo

It still baffles me why they didnt park the trailers at FWF. Maybe FW said all heck no! I dont want any part in this charade. Jmo
My guess, too, which has always made me think she knew what was going on. Maybe BCI can't prove she knew then, but it looks like it.

There was a whole lot going on in those 2-3 weeks. BCI planting GPS devices on James and Jake's trucks, Wagners getting interviewed by BCI and buying a new IPhone, packing up and getting ready to move to AK the day before the BCI searches. What did BCI find out in those interviews or after planting the GPS devices on the trucks? Why did they arrest James Manley and not the Wags? Stay tuned....

I went back to listen again.

He said it was from the search warrant on May 10th (so the first one) and it was said to be taken from the trash area. They didn't list a date on the receipt, just it was for Angela Wagner and they didn't say inside or outside, just trash area.
Ohhh so maybe that was in the barn area, because I think that was were the testifying at that moment was? Was there mention at some point that stuff was burnt in the barn? Did they burn their trash? Maybe it fluttered out being dumpedand was overlooked?

My guess, too, which has always made me think she knew what was going on. Maybe BCI can't prove she knew then, but it looks like it.

There was a whole lot going on in those 2-3 weeks. BCI planting GPS devices on James and Jake's trucks, Wagners getting interviewed by BCI and buying a new IPhone, packing up and getting ready to move to AK the day before the BCI searches. What did BCI find out in those interviews or after planting the GPS devices on the trucks? Why did they arrest James Manley and not the Wags? Stay tuned....
And who funded all of this?

It is a strategy to alienate the jury.
Alienate the defense? Haha cause they're doing a good job of that with the constant obsessive objections. I was thinking for appeals sake, object to everything you have even the smallest chance of putting in an appeal down the road?

I think the tracker on JM was maybe to keep him from doing something rash and messing with the investigation. It was right around the anniversary of the murders, wasn't it, when BCI put that tracker on his truck? Maybe words were said between JW and JM that got LE worried about confrontations?

alot of discussion on conspiracy criminal enterprise so i decided to look up the exact wording etc even tho its a foreign language lol. found a very compelling sectin that has not been brought up- the affirmative defense from a conspiracy prosecution.
(I) The following are affirmative defenses to a charge of conspiracy:
(1) After conspiring to commit an offense, the actor thwarted the success of the conspiracy under circumstances manifesting a complete and voluntary renunciation of the actor's criminal purpose.
(2) After conspiring to commit an offense, the actor abandoned the conspiracy prior to the commission of or attempt to commit any offense that was the object of the conspiracy, either by advising all other conspirators of the actor's abandonment, or by informing any law enforcement authority of the existence of the conspiracy and of the actor's participation in the conspiracy.

george the super hero had plenty of options before succesfuly running a mass murder criminal enterprise conspiracy. some options that didnt involve the police. george had no regrets until the cuffs went on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53