OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all Evan has...

Evan Millward
@EvanMillward
PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: More investigators expected to return to the stand - recalling Bryan White right now.

As an aside, it is #GeorgeWagnerIV's birthday today.

George3.jpg

Former BCI agent Bryan White now testifies about searching Wagner property - Peterson Road. Warrants signed - initial search was May 2017.

White.jpg

May 2017 initial search of Wagner done with a small crew (5-ish people) - White says they didn't want spectacle to tip off Wagners.

White is walking prosecutor Andy Wilson through his photos of the Wagner property on Peterson Rd in Peebles (Adams Co.)

Prop2.jpg Prop1.jpg

link: https://twitter.com/evanmillward

The 9mm is more potent than the .22 but maybe they couldn't fit a brass catcher (9mm eject casings) or get a silencer to fit/work with that certain gun.
I remember they found a silencer and Jake's story is it failed so maybe they were attempting to use a silencer on the 9mm and he will testify to that. If the 9mm is George's it could corroborate something about George making and testing silencers for various guns. Just a guess on my part since they did find a silencer on one of these searches.

Been away since just after the start today.

What's going on with the defense objecting to almost every piece of evidence and the judge automatically overruling?
Yes objections to the shell casings found at Peterson. I couldn't hear whatever the argument was for the objections.

Last edited:
Looking at the gun list from yesterday and this is what I see for 9mm

Dad's
Beretta 92 9mm

George's
Glock 17 9mmBerretta 96 40cal

**this is all on one row of the list so I am assuming this is 2 different guns that just didn't get put on a second line. I'd say a Glock 17 9mm is one gun and a Beretta 96 40 cal is another, but maybe someone more knowledgeable about guns can clarify.

Mom's
Taurus 145 9mm

Looking at the gun list from yesterday and this is what I see for 9mm

Dad's
Beretta 92 9mm

George's
Glock 17 9mmBerretta 96 40cal

**this is all on one row of the list so I am assuming this is 2 different guns that just didn't get put on a second line. I'd say a Glock 17 9mm is one gun and a Beretta 96 40 cal is another, but maybe someone more knowledgeable about guns can clarify.

Mom's
Taurus 145 9mm

That's correct on GW4's guns, Glock and Beretta are two different handguns.

A receipt for medication in AW's name was found, IIHC it was in the trash? Outside or inside, idk?
I went back to listen again.

He said it was from the search warrant on May 10th (so the first one) and it was said to be taken from the trash area. They didn't list a date on the receipt, just it was for Angela Wagner and they didn't say inside or outside, just trash area.

I remember they found a silencer and Jake's story is it failed so maybe they were attempting to use a silencer on the 9mm and he will testify to that. If the 9mm is George's it could corroborate something about George making and testing silencers for various guns. Just a guess on my part since they did find a silencer on one of these searches.
I think this is significant. THIS may be why they're bringing in the 9mm. Prolly tested with silencer and it didn't work, and Jake may testify to this.

I don't have the patience, I'd have to show some wide shot pictures, pictures of the evidence markers, etc., then explain that we found a certain number of cases for each caliber.

Even the witness is bored with this, judge doesn't even look up from the crossword puzzle to overrule. I noticed the witness kept saying .22 long, when it's probably .22 long rifle. .22 long is a different size cartridge from long rifle.

Where are we going? We know they can identify rounds fired by the .22 Walther Colt, so the same maybe for the other two calibers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe