OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is GW's and attorney's plan? I don't really see one.
Wasn't there- nope
Didn't shoot- so what
Momma made him go- so what
Didn't get rid of guns properly- yep

Jeez... his lawyers will have to pull a rabbit out of a hat.

Maybe the jury is beginning to disagree. The last thing the prosecutor should do is anger the jury. The prosecutor should be putting herself in the seat of the juror. What is the juror seeing and hearing? What is the juror thinking of this evidence? Am I making any sense to the juror? Are the witnesses confusing the juror? Who is on trial here?

This is a difficult case to follow. Some of the testimony, while it may be necessary, is mind numbing. I'm following, but am hoping/waiting for that, "beyond a shadow of a doubt" moment when it all comes together. I have felt that AC may be nervous at times, or maybe it's her trial demeanor. I've never seen her try any other cases to compare though. I've been a bit concerned at times, tbh.

I'm not sunshineray, but yes it would probably go bang.

Same thing happens with a roll of paper caps for a toy cap gun, smash with a hammer and you better have good ear protection. Been there, done that, mom made me stop.
My brother found a live round somewhere when we were abt 7-8 yrs old. Gathered around a bunch of neighborhood kids in a circle around him while he smacked it on asphalt with a hammer. It finally went off and within the blink of an eye there were no kids to be heard or seen of anywhere. I was hit in the leg by something and thought I’d been shot but didn’t see anything. And yes ColMustard, it was very loud.

Have ya'll ever had a friend or known someone that was associated with things, but always seemed to be the good guy. Never really fully in, but not fully out and you get the feeling they are wishy washy or trying to portray they are one way, but they are behind the scenes involved in the shenanigan's?

There are lots of GW3's out there. Thankfully, most never meet their AW.

My brother found a live round somewhere when we were abt 7-8 yrs old. Gathered around a bunch of neighborhood kids in a circle around him while he smacked it on asphalt with a hammer. It finally went off and within the blink of an eye there were no kids to be heard or seen of anywhere. I was hit in the leg by something and thought I’d been shot but didn’t see anything. And yes ColMustard, it was very loud.

Could have been hit by asphalt or even brass if the casing splintered.
My ears are still ringing!

Lost connection twice today, so I know from reading I missed critical parts of the testimony on the texts and leading up to the .45 shell being stricken from the record. I saw the .22 shell on the shelf, then lost the connection.

We've lost our twitter posters.

Billy throws everybody under the bus..
Knows everybody but knows nothing. Sergeant Schultz

Don't know but let me tell you what ...

Schultzy and Carl Childers ... and a Joe Pesci character?

and a text message back and forth with BW, I am liking the defense challenging everything, what have they to lose, jury cannot consider defense attys conduct so they should make the state prove everything and only be allowed to use probative not overly prejudicial evidence

After the way they traumatized those women that George and Jake traumatized, I don't like anything those lawyers do. They like to treat victims badly, which never speaks well of anyone. JMO

Billy throws everybody under the bus..
Knows everybody but knows nothing. Sergeant SchultzTha

That was hilarious. Can you imagine how many people are mad at him after hearing that? He's probably glad he's locked up.

And nearly every cockeyed scheme and possible suspect he threw out in that interview ended up nearly word for word on social media, some even here. JMO, Canepa seemed to allude to some of that when she questioned the BCI agent. She asked, WRT Billy's talk about $20,000 that Chris owed him being in a safe at Chris's house. Canepa made sure to ask that no one related to the investigation released that information to the public. No one did from the investigation, so it must have been the Wagners spreading that story around. I can recall several times reporting posts to Mods here about that darn safe.

Just that one text I find to telling.

"got company"

However did Billy know what that exactly was meant by those 2 words.

Why would Billy need to avoid coming up if LE was there? Doesn't he want to be so helpful in figuring out who the hell killed his best friend, his granddaughters mom, and all those people he talked highly of just a few months prior? Wonder why George would need to warn Billy and do it so secretively?
According to Scheiderer Billy knew that the words "don't come here we have company" meant that BCI was there.

Maybe Billy was not ready to talk to BCI at that time, but in AK Billy's Ohio attorney complained that BCI wouldn't get back to Billy when Billy had ideas of who the killers were. BCI had alot of trouble at first getting Billy by phone according to today's testimony.

But by then - in AK - BCI suspected the Wagners and were recording all of Chris Graves calls to them in AK.

Last edited:
That was hilarious. Can you imagine how many people are mad at him after hearing that? He's probably glad he's locked up.

And nearly every cockeyed scheme and possible suspect he threw out in that interview ended up nearly word for word on social media, some even here. JMO, Canepa seemed to allude to some of that when she questioned the BCI agent. She asked, WRT Billy's talk about $20,000 that Chris owed him being in a safe at Chris's house. Canepa made sure to ask that no one related to the investigation released that information to the public. No one did from the investigation, so it must have been the Wagners spreading that story around. I can recall several times reporting posts to Mods here about that darn safe.

Correct me if I'm wrong .. Didn't BCI testimony say there was 20k in the safe?

Doesn't mean it's Billy's, and he wasn't claiming it back.

Correct me if I'm wrong .. Didn't BCI testimony say there was 20k in the safe?

Doesn't mean it's Billy's, and he wasn't claiming it back.

Correct. At the time of that 2016 interview with Billy (the one we heard today), he seemed to know the amount, or at least what he claimed was owed to him by Chris. BCI didn't respond to his comments about the safe when he brought that up in the interview. I'm sure that raised a red flag to the agents that day.

Rumors about there being a safe in Chris's trailer began circulating on social media within several months of the murders, before BCI said anything about them. IIRC, there wasn't anything about a safe in the discovery docs, either.

All those guns in the great deer hunter list, only the two Remington shotguns were legal for Ohio deer hunting at that time. At least one of the Remington shotguns wasn't suitable for deer hunting, the trap model.

edit: moo - GW4 probably shot all those deer as they grazed on a pile of corn!
George also said he bought the night scope to shoot raccoons. He said he could do that because it was legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah