OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's testifying to this? I can't watch this afternoon...TIA
The BCI agent not sure her name, but she's testified many times before over computer/phone records. She was testifying to FB info she examined and other texts, but this time it was messages on an app called text now between George and Angela and later Billy and Angela discussing tattoo appointments in June of 2016. Then she was able to pull images from FB of tattoos at various points and showing before and after then the photos posted June 9th were the same day the messages were being sent about being at the tattoo shop.

Who's testifying to this? I can't watch this afternoon...TIA

The BCI agent not sure her name, but she's testified many times before over computer/phone records. She was testifying to FB info she examined and other texts, but this time it was messages on an app called text now between George and Angela and later Billy and Angela discussing tattoo appointments in June of 2016. Then she was able to pull images from FB of tattoos at various points and showing before and after then the photos posted June 9th were the same day the messages were being sent about being at the tattoo shop.
Julia Eveslage

I think it's because they thought Tabi was bad and they were asked to get custody because she was a bad mom, but once the W's were arrested they realized that she might not be as bad as the W's said.

Edited to say not after the arrest, but after Jake confessed they had a change on thinking.
So, even after she knew her daughter forged her signature and used her notary stamp, she still believed that the W4 were being truthful? She didn't rethink that until, what, over a year later when JW pled guilty? Did everyone just swoon over Angela her whole life?? It sounds like Angela was the ring master of many circuses. MOO

there are loads of things that have been reported that never made it into trial, the state hasn't entered any of the prison conversations, I think it would have helped their case if they had entered JW or AW call from jail post their guilty pleas, I don't know what the laws in Ohio are though surrounding using calls from prison
I think they're admissible.
@Betty P Do you know? TIA

So, even after she knew her daughter forged her signature and used her notary stamp, she still believed that the W4 were being truthful? She didn't rethink that until, what, over a year later when JW pled guilty? Did everyone just swoon over Angela her whole life?? It sounds like Angela was the ring master of many circuses. MOO
This was in reference to Chris N's girlfriend/wife testifying this morning. George and Jake wanted Chris and her to get custody of the kids, Chris had a lawyer and was trying. They believed Tabi was bad because that is all they heard about and why Tabi didn't have her son. Then, she (Chris's wife) testified that after Jake confessed they realized that baby Tabi wasn't like the W's had told them all along. I can believe this.

A judge gives custody of the boy to George. You see they take him to Alaska you know Tabi isn't objecting or you don't think she is. Then they are arrested and you think falsely accused and you want to help by getting his son and keeping him safe from the mom you have heard so many bad things about. Then Jake confesses and you realize you might have been played. She testified that she only met Tabi maybe once before and she didn't know her outside of that. So she based her opinion on what the Ws told her.

Is it just me or is "diesel" spelled wrong? Looks like diesal. Oops, 'no regerts'.

Cummins diesel in the murder truck?
It does look like an “a”.

I think Dodge Ram is the only street truck Cummins Diesel is standard in but several OTR rigs have it. Maybe Jake & George’s big rig? Either way, Cummins Diesel us a big darn deal around here. I see the logos everywhere; stickers on trucks, ball caps, T-shirts, etc. so a tattoo might not mean any more than he likes Cummins engines.

Side note: I know someone who works for Cummins Filtration and because of that, I have always wondered if the filter used for silencer was a Cummins filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member