OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and there it is!! George had a tattoo before the murders, but the one that was done in June of 2016 COVERED that one and it was the skull and 8 ball. Done AFTER!

Edited to add: and the defense has no questions for her after that!

Whoa the judge just tossed a reporter! He objected when the state called Rita. Judge held up his hand and said you better sit down right now. The media is not involved in this trial. Reporter spoke again and the judge ordered him tossed.

State does call Rita N.

Found it! Though it was found on Ms. Levy's page. Tweet from 10/14/2022:

I can't stop thinking about the fact that Chris Newcomb said Jake Wagner's bedroom was hot pink and he would sing the "My Little Pony" song. Newcomb said Jake said it was Sophia's favorite song.

Whoa the judge just tossed a reporter! He objected when the state called Rita. Judge held up his hand and said you better sit down right now. The media is not involved in this trial. Reporter spoke again and the judge ordered him tossed.

State does call Rita N.
I seen that also . Don't know which media he was from.

I was able to get a screenshot of the photos shown in court. Jake and George. The left photo of George is before June 2016 and the right one is after. He appears to have covered whatever was there before with the skull and 8 ball. I have no idea what Jake's tattoo is, but before is the stroller photo and then June 9, 2016 is the middle (same day Angela and George were texting on text now app about the tattoo appointments while the boys were at the tattoo shop) and then the far right is from Nov 2016 I believe she said.

Attachments

• jaketat.jpg
    jaketat.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 67
  • georgetat.jpg
    georgetat.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 70
I was able to get a screenshot of the photos shown in court. Jake and George. The left photo of George is before June 2016 and the right one is after. He appears to have covered whatever was there before with the skull and 8 ball. I have no idea what Jake's tattoo is, but before is the stroller photo and then June 9, 2016 is the middle (same day Angela and George were texting on text now app about the tattoo appointments while the boys were at the tattoo shop) and then the far right is from Nov 2016 I believe she said.

Is it just me or is "diesel" spelled wrong? Looks like diesal. Oops, 'no regerts'.

Cummins diesel in the murder truck?

Oh and there it is!! George had a tattoo before the murders, but the one that was done in June of 2016 COVERED that one and it was the skull and 8 ball. Done AFTER!

Edited to add: and the defense has no questions for her after that!
Who's testifying to this? I can't watch this afternoon...TIA

Ms. Levy is only journalist reporting at this time.

Billy Wagner's tattoo from after the homicides. A scorpion on his right index finger. It had 8 notches on it
@LawCrimeNetwork
OH v. #GeorgeWagnerIV <-- I assume Jake and Angela will testify about these tattoos and the meaning?

George Wagner's tattoo with the skull with an 8 ball in its mouth after the homicides.

Jake Wagner tattoos from his Facebook page.

Eveslage said they took an interest in Billy, Jake and George getting tattoos a month after the murders. This was discussed among family members in tex messages

Eveslage says George Wagner IV had block Frankie Rhoden, his ex-wife Tabi Claytor, Hanna May Rhoden and Chris Rhoden, Jr.

Julia Eveslage said they received victim Facebook info in late 2016, Wagner in 2017. She says it showed Angela Wagner had blocked Frankie and Hanna Rhoden and Hannah Hazel Gilley. Dana Rhoden had blocked Angela Wagner.

June 16, 2016 photo found on Jake Wagner's phone of interior of the "new barn.”

Interior of the barn photos also taken by Angela Wagner and posted to Defiance Farms Facebook page

WATCH HERE: BCI Criminal Intelligence Analyst Julia Eveslage back on the stand in OH v. #GeorgeWagnerIV. She's talking about the June 2017 search around the barn.

ICYMI: Prosecutors played Angela Wagner's statement to BCI in May 2017 where she contradicted herself about the Wal-Mart gym shoes and denied her sons were involved in the #Rhoden murders.

This was in June 2017. They planned to do a dive in the cistern at a later date.

Bryan White, former crime scene agent with Ohio BCI, returns to the stand. He's talking about returning to the Peterson Rd. home once owned by the Wagners to use ground-penetrating radar to search around a barn

https://twitter.com/Angenette5

Backing up a few moments…
Did I hear correctly the victim’s FB info was not received by BCI until late 2016? And Wagner’s FB info received early 2017?

@Betty P Do these dates possibly answer why it took so long for BCI to visit Peterson Rd? (considering it probably took them a minute to go through them all)

Do we know if Tabbitha came forward on her own? Or did they seek her out for interview her after they were able to study HR’s FB Messenger?

I ask because I have suspected HR’s Messenger combined with Mr. Manley & Kendra being adamant there was a custody issue (conflicting with Jake’s version) was what really got BCI’s attention toward Wagners so knowing which came first, Tabbitha’s interview or reviewing HR’s FB might help fill in that blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member