OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While waiting to decide if they'll play any recordings today, the judge asked if there was any other evidence they wanted to present today. AC talked about BCI reconstructing the false bottom in the pickup bed and how they wanted to present that. AC said the reconstruction is to show that GW4 could fit under the false floor.

I missed the start, there's some reason Rob Junk isn't in court today.
Rob Junk is ill. IMO-it sounds like they are going to have the jury hear testimony today. They were debating if they were going to "call the jury off". I hope they don't because at the time they were discussing that, I'm sure they were already on their way to the courthouse.ETA-if I was on jury I would be a little annoyed if I had to turn around and go right back home. Talking about it again right now.

Cold hearted, controllin, cruel piece of filth. She won't see the light of day, there are women locked up for years that do not like other women who commit crimes against children.

I just want to add that,as soon as AW started on about SA, I did not believe a word of it. No 2 or 3 year old would have the understanding or the language to tell anyone that load of BS. UNLESS, they had been coached.

Back to Court. Today is going to be better I hope. See and hear, I mean.

Rob Junk is ill. IMO-it sounds like they are going to have the jury hear testimony today. They were debating if they were going to "call the jury off". I hope they don't because at the time they were discussing that, I'm sure they were already on their way to the courthouse.ETA-if I was on jury I would be a little annoyed if I had to turn around and go right back home. Talking about it again right now.

By the time BW's trial comes around, they may have trouble seating a jury. There may be a rash of perspective jurors falling off barn roofs or getting kicked by an ATV. Those being preferable to sitting on Pike jury.

Edit: OMG. Taking the day off! No court today. Looks like they all can't wait to get out of there. Great golf weather today. moo

Defense to be calling witnesses out of order on Monday.

So today is cancelled for trial - and jury will be sent home. Final decision on the transcripts and wiretap snippets will be played will be made Monday.

Defense will be calling their witnesses starting Monday - out of order but the jury will be made aware of that.

So today is cancelled for trial - and jury will be sent home. Final decision on the transcripts and wiretap snippets will be played will be made Monday.

Defense will be calling their witnesses starting Monday - out of order but the jury will be made aware of that.
So, Prosecution is expected to rest its case Monday after truck evidence.
There was much discussion among lawyers this morning about whether two people could fit in the false bed of the murder truck.

JMO, I don't think it's necessary to hear a whole lot more. Do we need to see how they rigged the truck so JW and GW could fit inside?? Do we need to hear the ignorant conversation in the R&L truck? They knew they were being recorded. Then what else is left to show us?? The state should rest and let the defense try to with a straight face defend this man child.

Hard pill to swallow but I honestly don’t believe SHE thinks she’s lying. With this one statement Angela is refusing to take responsibility right there in front of God and everybody. She has confessed to the crime but she refuses to accept responsibility for it.

IMO Angela Wagner is 100% convinced to this day it was all Hanna May’s fault (for not doing what Angela wanted). It’s Hanna’s fault The Rhodens are dead, that Hannah Hazel is dead and it’s Hanna’s fault Angela is in jail, separated from her boys and grandchildren. She has mentioned how scared she has been for HER family. She is remorseful and regretful for what this has done to HER family. She is not sorry Hanna & her family are dead. In her eyes, it’s all Hanna’s fault. JMO
To show how the press can print or report so differently, I heard one reporter state that she admitted she was filled with remorse and regret, but left off the part where it was about being separated from her family, grandkids, etc... with nothing said about regret or remorse for the lives they took or the families they destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb