OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #84

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that doesn't jive. Transcript of what if no audio tape -- I strongly believe it was testified to that the CAMERA was accidentally turned off instead of on but they did get AUDIO. Transcript of What if no audio? Makes no sense.
You can always go back and listen to testimony. Law & Crime on you tube is good.

JMO

Skid was also doing what FW did. He owned a lot of property with trailers. He would bring people up from KY to rent/buy them. From what I recall Skid may have been more powerful/important in the community than FW. JMO
Although they've only briefly come up in the trial but BBL is not a tiny little nothing get up either. Gotta do something to keep up appearances and travel the country with a no talent band.

He is not on trial for any of this so exactly how is any of this pertinent to the murders he is charged with? These are not some huge admission of murder or anything else related to the case.

JMO

Anytime prosecution can get a defendant on the stand and prove they are lying about something, it shows the jury that they are capable of lying and are likely doing so re their innocence.

Judge released jury without admonishing them about not discussing case. He had to be reminded by lawyers, then he called jury back in to tell them not to discuss case etc over the Thanksgiving holiday. Good luck with that...10 days with TV, internet and friends and family without being exposed to any news of conversation about the Wagner trial.

Back on the 28th?

Yep. That's been typical for this case. They still have a lot of work to do, but they don't need the jury for that.

They're working on exhibits, etc.

They may end up having a verdict before Christmas, but no promises. JMO

This defense team really knows how to slow things down. They've been doing it for years.

I'm floored the prosecution did not offer a rebuttal. I hope AC takes the following days to put together a succinct closing argument that is more coherent than her opening statement and questioning of GW. I am worried the jury is left just as confused as some viewers are. JMO.

He's a habitual criminal. By his own statement, he has no respect for law enforcement. The lack of link from theft to murder didn't stop other Wagners from killing 8 people.
Exactly, so it is a stretch to think that he knew, saw and did nothing. I wished that AC would have drilled down on his thoughts as to why all of this was going on and he was totally out of the loop.

But what else could he say? Give them ice cream? Of course he had to act angry and appalled at 8 murders. George says what he needs to say on the stand to get acquited. This is to impress the jury.

I'm just a good 'ole boy brought up by a bad 'ole daddy. Yet he also said daddy was a "teddy bear" in Montana.

Normally the prosecution has a defendant's LE interview on transcript and has the defendant read the transcript when what the defendant says, on the stand, does not match what he said in the LE interview. This helps discredit or create doubt about all the defendant's testamony.

This is really strange Canepa isn't doing this. Why?

Where's the "beef?" Meaning that transcript. Floating out in "La La" Land?

2 Cents
Simple answer, because the interview was not recorded. It's in the testimony around day 19 to 21.

JMO

The thing that keeps needling my mind is G4 saying he was BEST FRIENDS with Frankie yet didn't know anything going on in his life for over a year. Didn't know his kid's name. Really. And Why would one lie about being BEST FRIENDS with a murder victim? Why not just say he was an acquaintance?
BIBM I don't find that uncommon.

The judge is tired, the attorneys are tired, and the jury is tired. I'm tired. Hopefully with rest the jury will be able to mull over the vast amount of evidence and get to the core of this trial. Did GW4 participate in the planning, execution, and cover up.

The judge is tired, the attorneys are tired, and the jury is tired. I'm tired. Hopefully with rest the jury will be able to mull over the vast amount of evidence and get to the core of this trial. Did GW4 participate in the planning, execution, and cover up.
Yep, that's it.

I'm floored the prosecution did not offer a rebuttal. I hope AC takes the following days to put together a succinct closing argument that is more coherent than her opening statement and questioning of GW. I am worried the jury is left just as confused as some viewers are. JMO.
Prosecution and defense wasted too much time during trial arguing over trivia. They finally decided they ran out of time and stopped the trial dead. Many wasted opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat