OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T Is anyone else having (or still having) trouble with the WS site? I'm trying to figure out if this laptop is cursed.

I'm having trouble with loading pages mostly in the evening hours... about 3-4 nights now. That's one reason why I have a comment up there that says, "." :) Also, I'm having trouble giving a "like" sometimes to other's comments. Just loads and loads and loads and no "like" results. Then I give up and make a mental note to go back and "like" the next day.

Do we actually know if the Rhodens were all asleep when the murders occurred?
IMO, everyone was awake or in bed (but not yet asleep) when they were killed.

I agree with you. They may have been asleep when people first entered their homes but soon woke up... groggy wake ups in some cases. I think:
Chris Sr: wide awake
Gary: wide awake
Frankie and Hannah: waking up when killed
Dana: awake with Hanna and Chris Jr soon waking and wide awake when killed
Kenneth: possibly asleep or waking up when killed (depends on position of his legs when found by DS)
Finding people deceased in bed has never meant, to me, that they were all asleep.. or even most of them asleep, jmo.
The people who entered those houses where people were in bed rushed straight to the bedrooms because they knew where they were... right down to where their pillows were on their beds and, within seconds, began shooting them, imo.
All except Chris Jr who had time to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela