OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if they are saying that he didn't pay the man, or, and this is just my take, I think they are saying; He owes that poor man $20k for a vehicle, but was cattin' around on his own wife, with the owner of the dealership's gf, who happened to be Reader's secretary. :eek: In other words, poor taste all the way around (and on both parties).
Well if that is what that is about then I hope they don’t waste tax payers money to figure that one out. Jmo

Jumping off of Trudie's post #120;

I know we keep beating this horse, but, this reads like they were actually at an individual's home, discussing this in front of a human;

Court docs: Suspect filed for custody of child at heart of Pike County investigation days after slayings

I pulled up the vid from FW's arraignment and the lawyer for the prosecution, states that the CI info came from conversation(s) held in FW's home. She states that FW was present, as well as G3, in addition to the other three co-defendants. So whatever they have, it appears that they got it, from a meeting(s) at FW's home.

Start @3:10

Yesssss. We beat this horse yesterday, too. That’s why I kept saying it seems to me the mole has to be RW or RAW. If the group is gathered around the table holding a family meeting, who else would be there? This is also why I said the 4 individually know who this person is. Once they heard the indictment, be it at their own arraignment or watching on TV, they have to know.
I think if they were all gathered together making a grocery list, they might not remember everyone in attendance. But planning the potential murder of a gov’t official is a bit more significant.

I also think the boys allegiance lies with their mom.
Buh- bye daddy GW3.
I don’t doubt AW had private chats with both boys, “if we ever get caught........”
Because as Rigsby posted a few pages back, there has been much discussion (on other boards) about a separation between AW/GW3. Some of you that participate in FB groups prob’ discussed/read about it. I could never clarify the dates of separation.
It’s not much of a leap for us to think there was an insurmountable level of stress within their household, after the fact.

*rsd, this is why I hounded you about their residences, when they moved, etc.

Last edited:
Sounds like a pissed off mistress to me.... Of course a sheriff keeps a safe in his office. Do you expect him to run down the hall every time he needs something...like an extra weapon, ammo, petty cash, badges and confidential memos? And "drum roll please"***** If he had so much cash available in his safe from skimming drug money, why would he have to borrow anything from an employee???????

Add to the fact that the complainant didn't even know how to spell Deputy B.S's last name. Oh, and this particular deputy doesn't have a lily white past and Pike County actually did him a favor by hiring him. B.S.'s dad probably helped that along as he is a retired City policeman. :eek::eek::eek:

No way I'd have Alexa or any of the devices in my house. They can even hack baby monitor cams now. They are concerned about pacemakers and insulin pumps getting hacked. There is no device that connects to the internet safe from hackers...
Totally off topic, but my husband just told me No to Alexa for that reason. Not that we have anything to hide, but simply because it’s invasive. And then I read tonight how a homeowners parrot ordered a bunch of stuff off of Amazon, using Alexa while the homeowners were out of town. It made me giggle but I’d be upset if it were me.

Totally off topic, but my husband just told me No to Alexa for that reason. Not that we have anything to hide, but simply because it’s invasive. And then I read tonight how a homeowners parrot ordered a bunch of stuff off of Amazon, using Alexa while the homeowners were out of town. It made me giggle but I’d be upset if it were me.

When I was a kid, my grandma had a parrot that never shut up. He lived over 60 years & was like a child to her. Since she had him when my mom & her siblings were newborns, he grew up with the kids and had one hell of a vocabulary. I can totally picture him loving Alexa. He could mimic voices and loved to do so. He watched the Price is Right every day. For two hours afterwards all we heard was Come on Down, Come on Down.......
My grandparents house caught fire, they weren’t home, the FD actually thought someone was trapped in the house, they heard him screaming! Fortunately, they saved him.

It looks as if a kindergarten student wrote it.

Lol, I agree. It starts out with "I believe". Well do they believe, or do they know? I see this going nowhere! I am of the opinion that an ex employee got this ball rolling, or the woman who was arrested along with her husband for the deer parts (DH) She has made many threats to go after Reader and Junk. JMO.

Lol, I agree. It starts out with "I believe". Well do they believe, or do they know? I see this going nowhere! I am of the opinion that an ex employee got this ball rolling, or the woman who was arrested along with her husband for the deer parts (DH) She has made many threats to go after Reader and Junk. JMO.

The timing sucks for him. Like or dislike him, he’s been on a heck of a ride. The timing sucks, period. Too many important things going on, he needs his focus on real crimes, rather than an anon’ complaint.

Embarrassing. Very. I'd be peeved. It's someone who knows him well enough to know that he has a small safe in his office, with money inside, a vehicle debt, and the dealership owner's gf, who was Reader's secretary, had an affair with Reader. I could be wrong, and probably am, but could it be that the operative words here are was and had?
RSD1200 First of all, I have a friend who takes marijuana at night to sleep, because of excrutiating & debilitating pain...
I have sympathy and empathy for anyone seeking to alleviate suffering. (She has a legal rx for it. At one point telling me she wanted to take her own precious life rather than continue with the pain.) I don't want young people to use it for "getting high" because all their pals are doing it. I am one of those people who has an adverse reaction to anything stronger than an aspirin. I can't even drink a glass of wine without risking a migraine.
As for the Sheriff and a possible affair....has anyone ever seen an office triangle that had a happy ending?

When I was a kid, my grandma had a parrot that never shut up. He lived over 60 years & was like a child to her. Since she had him when my mom & her siblings were newborns, he grew up with the kids and had one hell of a vocabulary. I can totally picture him loving Alexa. He could mimic voices and loved to do so. He watched the Price is Right every day. For two hours afterwards all we heard was Come on Down, Come on Down.......
My grandparents house caught fire, they weren’t home, the FD actually thought someone was trapped in the house, they heard him screaming! Fortunately, they saved him.
BBM Or did you actually mean: Unfortunately, they saved him? (lol, time to confess!) You should have given him to the firemen...they would have loved a dept pet like that.

Last edited:
If something is public record, is it allowed to be posted via a link? I have to hit the sack for now as 0600 comes way too early but will check in intermittingly tomorrow. Nytol (nite all).
Good night CayleeAdvocate, I am blessed, "most days" my commute is between the coffee machine and my computer.

We might want to be clear here;

The prosecutor used the term

CONFIDENTIAL SOURCE

NOT INFORMANT.

that source could be an informant, but it can also be wiretapps, recordings or other evidence which at the moment is all confidential. It could’ve reverse electronic monitoring or anything the prosecution wants to remain confidential until it has to be turned over in discovery. If it has to be turned over.

Please do not yell at me.

I didn't say that it was. I said, " this reads like they were actually at an individual's home, discussing this in front of a human."

I also said, " the prosecution, states that the CI info came from conversation(s) held in FW's home. She states that FW was present, as well".

No matter if it is a human or a bug, it happened in FW's home. Not the Peterson home, and not the Alaska home. The conversation that she (the prosecuting atty) refers to, she says, took place at FW's home.

Reflecting on his words at a press conference...20/20 foresight? I think he knew it would come up:
"I am stating we are all human beings, and we are all judged. You're judged by people, I'm judged by people. I'm criticized and that's fine and this family has as well.'

Yesssss. We beat this horse yesterday, too. That’s why I kept saying it seems to me the mole has to be RW or RAW. If the group is gathered around the table holding a family meeting, who else would be there? This is also why I said the 4 individually know who this person is. Once they heard the indictment, be it at their own arraignment or watching on TV, they have to know.
I think if they were all gathered together making a grocery list, they might not remember everyone in attendance. But planning the potential murder of a gov’t official is a bit more significant.

I'm leaning toward human, but if it is a bug, I'd love to know how they got them into her home. It's not like they can screw it onto a vehicle when no one is looking. Her property has gates, too, iirc. When would they do it? There's probably staff or family there constantly. Either way, it was voiced, and heard, at FW's house, right there on Flying W.

I also think the boys allegiance lies with their mom.
Buh- bye daddy GW3.
I don’t doubt AW had private chats with both boys, “if we ever get caught........”
Because as Rigsby posted a few pages back, there has been much discussion (on other boards) about a separation between AW/GW3. Some of you that participate in FB groups prob’ discussed/read about it. I could never clarify the dates of separation.
It’s not much of a leap for us to think there was an insurmountable level of stress within their household, after the fact.

*rsd, this is why I hounded you about their residences, when they moved, etc.

Idk. There's a pic of GW3 and, I think B, that was uploaded on 4/27/2015. They're at the Peterson home.

Please do not yell at me.

I didn't say that it was. I said, " this reads like they were actually at an individual's home, discussing this in front of a human."

I also said, " the prosecution, states that the CI info came from conversation(s) held in FW's home. She states that FW was present, as well".

No matter if it is a human or a bug, it happened in FW's home. Not the Peterson home, and not the Alaska home. The conversation that she (the prosecuting atty) refers to, she says, took place at FW's home.
No one is going to yell at you RSD1200. :) The confusion has been because Angie Canepa said "reliable resouce, uh source" and then DeWine used a different term
"confidential source" and then a reporter morphed it into "confidential informant." (Depends on what video you watched and what article you read...so not a big deal, anymore. It took me a while to figure out why so many of us were using different terminology. That's all I have to offer on that "controversy/dispute." It's all good.)
I am sure there were recorded conversations. Just think of all the alphabet resources that could be accessed: IRS, DEA, BCI, HomeLandSecurity,SSA, ATF, VitalStats, USPS, Ohio Dept of Taxation, who by the way, SERIOUSLY are the most polite and helpful group I have ever dealt with. Rather than focus on "any one piece" of this 1000 piece puzzle (per DeWine)...I am willing to set aside "one piece for now" in order to see how the other pieces fit. Let's pray the jury gets the big picture, at the conclusion.
Nite.

Last edited:
There is just something about the "revenge against LE" meeting at FW's that does not make sense.
Clearly FW must have had something VERY big at stake to host such a meeting, and I think it was bigger than the potential charge of lying to a grand jury. I think she might have had some maternal instinct to try to save her own blood from going to prison (she would not have known DP was even on the table then) but would have stopped short of risking going to prison herself.
Does not make sense to me that RW or RAW would even be at that meeting, why get involved in a murder plot against LE? They seem to be intelligent enough not to risk going to prison themselves if the revenge plot was carried out.
At the meeting might the 4 & FW have been trying to hire some unsavory type to do their dirty work for them. You know, someone that already had a record and could be discredited in court if he tried to imply the W family had anything to do with LE murders? Sounds like there are many people out there with motive to seek revenge on LE. Maybe the meeting was held at FW's house as she was funding it?
JMO
PS - and the unsavory type was wearing a wire in exchange for getting out of some of his own legal problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member