OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I missing that so many people, especially on SM, thinks FW will walk because of the question on those BPVs? How is it if she gets off on that being a lie, she walks? That can't be the only thing she is charged with...
A lie to the GJ is just that. If the prosecutor can prove she lied then she might get probation.
JMO

Maybe she lied about whither the vests were in her home or not the night of the murders. I would assume the date is known when they were purchased and le probably were told they have been in the house ever since. If I were le or the prosecutor I would ask “do u know if the vests were here the night of the murders?”.

I like your theory.

Could it be that the computer hacking or on a computer network etc. since 2014 was in reference to the Flying W Amazon account??

They pulled from 2014, and it appears the question may be around who made specific purchases. This makes me wonder if finger pointing may have occurred on who made purchases through this account.
You could very well be right. But in 4 years I would think Fred would have noticed someone was charging things to her account. Unless she knew who was doing it.

JMO

With regard to the charges only related to the perjury, and people questioning the lack of “revenge” charges. The simple act of listening to a conversation isn’t a crime. Possibly even saying they intend to hurt someone in revenge isn’t a crime. Actions are crimes, speech is protected. IMO

BBM
I beg to differ. Threatening a public official is always a crime. Ask those that are in jail for threatening to kill the Prez.

I have a sneaky feeling that the feds are holding those charges in reserve in case the state cannot make it's case.

JMO

Have you ever heard someone say “I could just choke so n so”?
Snipped for brevity. My spouse hears me say stuff like that, and worse, all the time. I've never murdered anyone. The discussion was re; revenge, no one said, as of yet, that murder was part of the discussion. Revenge is said to have been discussed but I've not heard the word murder, yet. They could have been feeding FW a load of b.s. that they were being unfairly targeted by LE, and wanted revenge of some type. I mean, in all seriousness, how would they even get close enough to murder the A.G., a BCI LEO, and Reader. Probably G4 having a fantasy.

I don’t know if she is guilty of lying or not yet, but the charge is over one lie. If the bpv was purchased for the murders why only two and not four. I think they are basically arguing over when they were purchased. Jmo
The charge is over one lie. Two charges stemmed from that one lie. Obstruction of justice and perjury. The perjury was for the lie itself. The OOJ was for trying to keep the information contained in that lie from the GJ.

Maybe only two of them needed the vests because only two houses contained guns. Chris and Kenny probably had guns. Dana and Frankie may not have had guns in their homes because of the small children.

JMO

It’s not a crime to fail to report a crime or the planning of a crime. Unless you’re in a position with “duty” to report.
If I tell you I’m robbing John Doe gas station at midnight, you can’t be arrested for not reporting me. Obviously, I might not even mean it. Jmo

That is not true.

I'm also assuming she was coached by an attorney (albeit a different one) before she met with the Grand Jury. She's wealthy and IIRC had an attorney on retainer (JMO). She also knew that LE had found the tactical BPVs in her home during the May 2017 raid. So she was likely prepared by her attorney to answer questions about those BPVs before she went to the GJ. That probably would have been a very important topic she knew she would have to discuss with them. Seems unlikely she misunderstood a question she was probably coached to answer. MOO, just thinking out loud. Speculation.

Also wonder about Rita Newcomb's charges of Perjury & Obstruction of Justice. Wonder what she lied about?

I don't think she had an atty til after the Grand Jury testimony.

Snipped for brevity. My spouse hears me say stuff like that, and worse, all the time. I've never murdered anyone. The discussion was re; revenge, no one said, as of yet, that murder was part of the discussion. Revenge is said to have been discussed but I've not heard the word murder, yet. They could have been feeding FW a load of b.s. that they were being unfairly targeted by LE, and wanted revenge of some type. I mean, in all seriousness, how would they even get close enough to murder the A.G., a BCI LEO, and Reader. Probably G4 having a fantasy.

Well, apparently they thought they could kill eight people and not get caught. So, thinking they could kill elected officials might not have been a stretch for them...

The charge is over one lie. Two charges stemmed from that one lie. Obstruction of justice and perjury. The perjury was for the lie itself. The OOJ was for trying to keep the information contained in that lie from the GJ.

Maybe only two of them needed the vests because only two houses contained guns. Chris and Kenny probably had guns. Dana and Frankie may not have had guns in their homes because of the small children.

JMO

They possibly only used vests where they thought the victims would be more than likely to shoot back.
Just a thought...

The thing about this is:
1.) The fact that it has not been proven those chickens were used to fight.
2.) It apparently has nothing to do with this case but keeps getting brought up over and over. Why?

I didn't bring it up, but I just see so many of the roosters, tethered to huts, and they are a good income source Combined with FR having a vid of a vicious *advertiser censored* fight on his FB, along w/ places to purchase *advertiser censored* fighting supplements for fighting birds, I'm sorry, the evidence points to me, to raising them to sell, for the ring. Raising healthy birds for the ring, brings a good little bit of cash, and FR had an expensive hobby, and I'm guessing some child support to pay, too. If yall are more comfortable believing them to be pets though, that's okay too. Maybe FR was an exception to the rule. We just have differing opinions.

I didn't bring it up, but I just see so many of the roosters, tethered to huts, and they are a good income source Combined with FR having a vid of a vicious *advertiser censored* fight on his FB, along w/ places to purchase *advertiser censored* fighting supplements for fighting birds, I'm sorry, the evidence points to me, to raising them to sell, for the ring. Raising healthy birds for the ring, brings a good little bit of cash, and FR had an expensive hobby, and I'm guessing some child support to pay, too. If yall are more comfortable believing them to be pets though, that's okay too. Maybe FR was an exception to the rule. We just have differing opinions.

The point I tried to make, and apparently failed, is, those chickens apparently have nothing to do with the murders, so why are they brought up, over, and over? Are we going to discuss bed bugs again, too? Should the pig found in the one shed be discussed, too? I think we need to stick to discussing the case of the murders until chickens, bed bugs, or whatever are brought up in court or as evidence...

Have you ever heard someone say “I could just choke so n so”? It is a crime to choke someone, so are you guilty of not calling the police? Ever rode with someone who ran a red light? Did you report them? If not do you believe you committed a crime?

If you say you want to hurt me to me, then you can be guilty of terroristic threats. If you tell your friend you want to hurt me, it is speech only.

Unless the plot to harm someone contains some action, not saying harm itself, there isn’t a crime. Other then threats to harm the president, discussing revenge isn’t a crime. Bad at it may seem.
Threatening to kill a public official is very different than saying "I would like to choke so & so ". Elected officials like an attorney General have special protections under the law because of their public persona. Ask anyone who has went to jail for threatening to kill a public official.

Last edited:
BBM
I beg to differ. Threatening a public official is always a crime. Ask those that are in jail for threatening to kill the Prez.

I have a sneaky feeling that the feds are holding those charges in reserve in case the state cannot make it's case.

JMO

Threatening is different then discussing revenge. Threatening is an action, discussing inside of a few people away from the target is speech. If the mere discussion was a crime it would be part of the charges! It is not a crime outside of threatening action.

The only exception is related to the president.

Lastly, regarding the feds and this case, there is no federal jurisdiction. Even if speech (discussing revenge) were a crime it happed solely with in the jurisdiction of Ohio, and the alleged targets were state officials not federal.

Short of the “silencer” made, bought, possibly held in possession without a tax stamp and license, there is no federal crime yet disclosed in this case.

True. Roosters, after all, "are made in God's image, right? No! Humans are, and 8 were murdered in cold blood, which is why I'm here, and most of you. We want justice for those victims.
I know. It is ridiculous. That's like saying "he slaughtered 8 people but he really is a good ole boy because he loved his dog." Someone has been watching too many Clint Eastwood movies where Clint kills everyone standing then tenderly checks his horse's hoof for rocks.

Maybe her son and grandson were the ones who planned to do most of the shooting. I'm wondering what they told her. Did they tell her they needed the BPV's for target practice or deer hunting? Even if they lied to her about the reason for the purchase, why would she lie to the GJ about buying the BPV's and having them in the house?

I have been thinking about those BPV's. It is possible they only needed two. If Billy and George were the trigger men and Angie and Jake were the lookout on the outside and the driver. They would only need 2 if there was only two of them actually entering the house.

JMO

Threatening is different then discussing revenge. Threatening is an action, discussing inside of a few people away from the target is speech. If the mere discussion was a crime it would be part of the charges! It is not a crime outside of threatening action.

The only exception is related to the president.

Lastly, regarding the feds and this case, there is no federal jurisdiction. Even if speech (discussing revenge) were a crime it happed solely with in the jurisdiction of Ohio, and the alleged targets were state officials not federal.

Short of the “silencer” made, bought, possibly held in possession without a tax stamp and license, there is no federal crime yet disclosed in this case.
Please explain how discussing revenge and threatening someone is different please. Thank you.

Now I'm more curious than ever as to what goes on at Crystal Springs & her "church". I found it very interesting the judge wanted more information on both before ruling on her request. She really hadn't been to CS in 3 years, now she "needs" to go there now to "manage day to day emergencies"? What or who is there?
I would like to know that also. Is she planning to meet someone there to carry out that plan of revenge or escape?

Or is she planning to meet someone there to arrange the kidnapping of B or SW?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member