OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...amily-arrested-41.411170/reply?quote=14709692
TRUDIE I'm going to present a contrarian view (cuz that's just what I do:D) If indeed FW has over 1200 purchases in the last 4 years....I think that is a pretty good indication of "what she usually purchases;" Especially types and amounts of feeds & medicine. And, I believe these companies also ask for confirmation/or send you a notification of the purchase & in some cases tracking numbers even before shipping. But then, out of the clear blue and shortly before the massacre of 8 human beings, purchases were made on her, FW/FWF 's on line shopping account for bullet proof vests. I am trying to present the "opposite assumption" that a pattern of shopping, can also work against a defendant. Example: Larissa Schuster, the owner of a laboratory, suddenly ordering 18 gallons of hydrochloric acid just before murdering her husband. (They found his body in a 55 gal drum filled with hydrochloric acid.) My point...."out-of-the-ordinary-purchases" whether legal or not.... are going to raise flags with investigators. (In previous years, the lab barely used one bottle.) I hope this brings a different view of "purchases, " as Larissa tried to pass them off as not only legal, but also harmless items a lab would regularly order. NOT!
imo...FW lied because she knew what they were for, and who they would implicate.
ps...
the edit button is our friend.

Last edited:
Or maybe only two who went in the houses. They other two could have been a lookout and a driver. I seem to recall the receipt provided on here by someone only mentioned blood being taken from the passenger side and the back seat areas.

JMO
Hmmm...
A little math here:
+2 BPV, 2 bloodied car seats passenger/back and carpet, 2 different bullet casings found at CRsr1's

+ 1 baby holder (babies were at homes where there were no anticipated guns, no need for baby holder to have BPV))

+ 1 driver

= 4 likely participants

like the W4???.............

The W4 were all shapes and sizes -What size were the BPV's found??
W4's don't look like a mix and match family, so each BPV would have a unique size and fit.

Hmmm...
A little math here:
+2 BPV, 2 bloodied car seats passenger/back and carpet, 2 different bullet casings found at CRsr1's

+ 1 baby holder (babies were at homes where there were no anticipated guns, no need for baby holder to have BPV))

+ 1 driver

= 4 likely participants

like the W4???.............

The W4 were all shapes and sizes -What size were the BPV's found??
W4's don't look like a mix and match family, so each BPV would have a unique size and fit.
I'm just going to make a wild guess here but, BPV's belong to GGWIII and GGWIV, baby holder AW, driver JW.
Remember FW adamently stated "JW was not involved" or something similar to that?
Totally my own ramblings, speculation and opinions

I'm just going to make a wild guess here but, BPV's belong to GGWIII and GGWIV, baby holder AW, driver JW.
Remember FW adamently stated "JW was not involved" or something similar to that?
Interesting. My 2 cents: Angie stayed home with the 2 kids and was on the phone and social media to create an alibi, and even making it look to the neighbors like someone was home.

She said she likes to garden and cook not hunt. I don't think the guys needed her there or even wanted her to see the aftermath.

She's the one who has her lawyer filing a Motion to leave out photos because she thinks they are "too gruesome."

Hmmm...
's

I am assuming you mean one of the W4 were holding babies while the others shot. IMO that's not realistic. It would be much mor sufficient to simply enter the room, point the gun at point blank range & pull the trigger.The 3 ppl that were in bed w/ babies all had headshots. I believe HG had a neck shot or 2? Which would mean the killers were relatively close. To enter the room and scoop the baby up w/ out disturbing/waking the victims would be very difficult, thus making it more difficult to get a fast and easy kill shot. FR & HG particularly. If the babies are between them or on the far side of the bed I cant see the killers reaching in to grab the baby & risk having a wrestling match. Much easier to simply enter, get close, & pull triggers. JMO

Interesting. My 2 cents: Angie stayed home with the 2 kids and was on the phone and social media to create an alibi, and even making it look to the neighbors like someone was home.

She said she likes to garden and cook not hunt. I don't think the guys needed her there or even wanted her to see the aftermath.

She's the one who has her lawyer filing a Motion to leave out photos because she thinks they are "too gruesome."
I like this.

I like this.
Thankx Puzzles8. Easy to picture Angie "masterminding" things from home and going over the details and making sure the 3 "boys" have everything before they leave the house. "Now Jakey, you have your gloves, right?"

Last edited:
So GW3 next court date is next week on 1/17 correct?

What are the next court dates after that? Does anyone have a list

You could be right. She was the only one who asked that photos be left out.

JMO

Church’s youth leader accused of sex crimes

Lucasville Mission, owned by Fredericka Wagner.
MITTENSCARPETTA I swear you are a super sleuth! Wow, some of the victims 9, 12 and 16 years of age. It is not uncommon for those who "choose" to work with youth when their ultimate reason is nefarious in nature. People tend to trust nothing bad will happen to their children at church or church sponsored activities. It is horrible for the youngsters, but I blame the ABUSER... not the church. However, it is incumbent upon the church pastor, elders, sponsors etc to report the abuse immediately to LE. If the church doesn't, they can also be prosecuted.

She bought 4 pairs of matching shoes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153