OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about the last minute babysitting job. JMO I don't recall it ever being mentioned who she got that call from. All just my own thoughts! I believe Jake took S that night, Imo, and I don't know if it was expected that he would.

Edit by me:
It says, in the linked article, that Kenny's door was the only on left open. I can't tell if that means, pre murders or after.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/7b044096-3b56-48f5-8eea-3e37c4326351-jpeg.178197/

JMO, but I think the babysitting job could have been from TM...listed in AW's Discovery Cyber Reports.

Yes, there are some things missing or changed in certain articles. As RSD says, some of the video and photos may be displaced due to storage issues. We found one case of an interview on You Tube of Leonard Manley's that had been edited. Took a while, but I found the full version in a video file posted to the Facebook page of the news outlet. Thought I was imagining it, but we had a discussion here at the time about what he was saying.

It's nice to think sometime soon many of our oldest and most difficult questions will be answered, puzzles solved.

Thankx!!!!

Neither of the granny’s are in jail. FW bailed out in a day and RN was soon after.
I know we all are hoping for justice to prevail for the Rhoden/Gilley families but I wonder if anyone has given any thought to what the penalty for perjury/obstruction of justice is and how that may impact the rest of the trials, especially since we know Fredericka and Rita’s trials will be over by early August. I looked up the penalty in The Ohio Admin Code and all I could find was it was a 3rd degree felony. I further googled trying to find reputable sources but all I could find was a “general consensus” of 90 days to 1 yr in State courts (up to 5 in Federal). Since all 6 have been in jail since November, it’s possible one of the grannies could walk free after giving credit for time served, assuming there is a conviction. Do you see this as a potential media explosion and attempts to taint the juries since she will no longer be held to a gag order or could the gag order continue after discharged? Need input from members who are more familiar with Ohio law. Just my rambling thoughts only.

I believe I read on a former social media site about 2 1/2-3 yrs ago that prior to Dana & kids moving to the new home they lived in a trailer near KR and CRsr’s nephew lived with FR & HG. After Dana moved to the new home, the nephew moved to Dana’s old trailer near KR. I believe I may have read that in one of the earlier articles also, IIRC. It may take me a while to find it so for now this is just my theory.

I'm thinking it was somewhere near where that heart shaped pond is. I have also thought it was somewhere other than with FR and HG. A lot of people think it was FR and HG for some reason...

I know we all are hoping for justice to prevail for the Rhoden/Gilley families but I wonder if anyone has given any thought to what the penalty for perjury/obstruction of justice is and how that may impact the rest of the trials, especially since we know Fredericka and Rita’s trials will be over by early August. I looked up the penalty in The Ohio Admin Code and all I could find was it was a 3rd degree felony. I further googled trying to find reputable sources but all I could find was a “general consensus” of 90 days to 1 yr in State courts (up to 5 in Federal). Since all 6 have been in jail since November, it’s possible one of the grannies could walk free after giving credit for time served, assuming there is a conviction. Do you see this as a potential media explosion and attempts to taint the juries since she will no longer be held to a gag order or could the gag order continue after discharged? Need input from members who are more familiar with Ohio law. Just my rambling thoughts only.

IANAL, but once their trials are over, there may still be ways for the judge to keep a gag order in place. Not sure, but perhaps it could still apply to them as witnesses in the murder trials. JMO, whether the judge continues to issue a gag order for Rita Newcomb and Fredericka Wagner, the latter will continue to ignore it. She seems to want to try the case in the news media and unfortunately has some unethical media outlets who are helping her.

Gag order - Wikipedia

She also mentions "known or trusted his killers". Was Billy or another W4 possibly close to KR in addition to CSR?

If the big fight/custody blow up is fully accurate why would KR let one of them in? If he did intentionally. Could his camper have simply been unlocked? If one or more of the W4 had been coming around in the past that could explain getting past his dog.
Alternately, they could have lured his dog in some way.

I could go on with questions around KR, he still makes no sense to me if this was all about custody. I'm not of the belief yet he was killed because they took out everyone that knew of the possible custody battle.

Don't hate on me for this, but I can't get the below out of my mind if we are talking custody/children as the center of this.

"Hanna had named Kendra the godmother of her newborn, Kendra said. The proof, according to Kendra, is written inside the cover of a bible Hanna kept in her bedroom.

That reason, Kendra said, was to fulfill her promise to her cousin to take care of her newborn daughter in case something ever happened to her."

Kendra Rhoden: I could have been the ninth victim in Pike Co. family massacre

Side note- I wonder when this was written in the Bible. Would be interesting to see the date in the timeline.

I'm not accusing or implying Kendra of anything relating to involvement in the crime. I'm just pointing out I feel there is more to the story. Maybe what she is saying is accurate in the sense fate intervened.

Were they planning on her being there that night? Her words lead me to believe she would have known more than anyone about HR, her fears, and her children. Jody Barr's "could have been the 9th victim". Was she a target originally?
OR
Could Kendra have been a side pawn that they needed to save because her and Jake were still friendly? If so why be friendly if all the stories around custody are accurate?

Long rant I know, it's just an area that I feel for some reason is central if this was all about custody.
I think their beef with Kenny was over the unconfirmed fight on UHR two weeks prior. he may have been present during that fight. JMO

I agree with you Cool Cat but think about it they ran around with flashlights or used something to find all the trail cameras, someone was looking out maybe on both ends of union Hill Road, they didn’t know who was going to drive by or stop in to visit, the killers had to make a bunch of mistakes that night JMO
Unless they removed the security cameras in the days leading up to the murders. Face it, who looks every day to make sure their outside security cameras are still there? They could have removed them while Chris and Gary and Frankie were at work and Hazel was gone somewhere. They were doing surveillance and would have known when they were all gone.

JMO

Does anyone think that the Wagners could have assassinated Charles Duggie Eapmon and his woman Carolynn Tomlinson from Elsmere Ky? It happened 2 weeks before the Rhoden assassination and they seemed to think it could have drug/business related. :confused::confused::confused::eek:

I believe I read on a former social media site about 2 1/2-3 yrs ago that prior to Dana & kids moving to the new home they lived in a trailer near KR and CRsr’s nephew lived with FR & HG. After Dana moved to the new home, the nephew moved to Dana’s old trailer near KR. I believe I may have read that in one of the earlier articles also, IIRC. It may take me a while to find it so for now this is just my theory.
Just jumping off your post - I remember reading that FR and HG lived with CRsr. DR, HR, and CRjr lived in trailer next door. Then when DR got the new place, then DR, HR, and CRjr moved to new place, then FR and HG moved into the trailer next door to CRsr (where DR and HR and CRjr just moved out of).

I do not have a link so this is JMO.

Maybe someone in the know could clear it up for us and please disregard this post if it has already been cleared up as I am not yet caught up on this thread.

I think their beef with Kenny was over the unconfirmed fight on UHR two weeks prior. he may have been present during that fight. JMO
Yes, I agree. Also, I think they may have killed KR because he knew too much about the happenings on UHR and could have helped clarify some things for LE/investigators after the murders took place. For example, he may have been one that could've said, I know there was a camera right here, there was one over here, etc..... Things that could've helped narrow down the suspect list, I guess is what I am trying to say. And also, it has been said somewhere, so JMO, that KR went to CRsr's in the mornings to shower which possibly could've meant he would have discovered the crime scenes earlier even than when BJM got there.

This is all JMO.

Yes, I agree. Also, I think they may have killed KR because he knew too much about the happenings on UHR and could have helped clarify some things for LE/investigators after the murders took place. For example, he may have been one that could've said, I know there was a camera right here, there was one over here, etc..... Things that could've helped narrow down the suspect list, I guess is what I am trying to say. And also, it has been said somewhere, so JMO, that KR went to CRsr's in the mornings to shower which possibly could've meant he would have discovered the crime scenes earlier even than when BJM got there.

This is all JMO.

Kenneth Rhoden probably wouldn’t let one of the Wagners men folk into his camper in the middle of the night, after the fight that might have took place a few weeks prior but he would let a woman in thinking that she was no harm and that might be what got him killed, he was laying in bed and not the floor, JMO

Kenneth Rhoden probably wouldn’t let one of the Wagners men folk into his camper in the middle of the night, after the fight that might have took place a few weeks prior but he would let a woman in thinking that she was no harm and that might be what got him killed, he was laying in bed and not the floor, JMO

I have tried to think through so many options but still can't figure out one that works completely.
Opinions have been stated he left the door unlocked because DS was staying the night. In that scenario, they ran the risk of DS actually showing up.

If they picked a lock his dog would have started barking right away, I would think. That would have given him time to get his gun. Unless, his gun was taken earlier??
Could it be possible that someone accessed his camper and took his gun earlier? He would then have limited options once they were in.
Just an opinion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members