OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this comment something to think about.

In those documents and in interviews with The Enquirer, Jake and Angela Wagner said Hanna and Sophia lived with them at their former Peebles farm off and on after Sophia was born. The couple lived with Hanna’s mother when they weren’t living with the Wagners.

Where was DR and family living before they moved to her new home a month prior to the murders? If she was living with FR and family, is JW saying he was staying there, too? That would make FR, HG, DR, HR, JW, CRjr, and three little kids in one mobile home. I'm not saying it is impossible but...

I don't think that HHG, nor CRob (when they were together), lived there all of the time. Just the feeling I got from FB posts, and articles, but, having lived in cramped quarters, with others (strangers at that), one can get creative with air mattresses, couches, or sleeping bags.

CRsr had some mounted under the porch roof at his front door and supposedly in a birdhouse.
Jmo if there then the killers could have moved a object on the porch to stand on to get the camera. In the pics of Crs was there items seen on the porch. Jmo not a good location for a camera if that was where it was Jmo

Didn’t Dana and the kids live in a mobile home near Kenneth?

I don't have any addresses for DR on Left Fork. That's not to say they may not have lived there for a brief time period. I have four addresses for her on UHR, with one being the trailer she had just moved to, and the other three, were listed as the addresses where the yellow house,(edit: KR lived there for a spell), CR1 and FR, lived. Iirc, FR got that trailer, for him and his expanding family, after DR moved to the new place.

Last edited:
I don't have any addresses for DR on Left Fork. That's not to say they may not have lived there for a brief time period. I have four addresses for her on UHR, with one being the trailer she had just moved to, and the other three, were listed as the addresses where the yellow house,(edit: KR lived there for a spell), CR1 and FR, lived. Iirc, FR got that trailer, for him and his expanding family, after DR moved to the new place.

DR and kids never lived on LFR. She lived in yellow house on UHR after Clarence passed. After she left the yellow
house, KR moved in the yellow house. HHG and FR lived with CRsr until the mobile home next to CRsr was empty.
I can't recall CRob ever living on UHR. After C and Geneva divorced, Geneva lived in a small trailer near CRsr's
trailer until she was able to get into senior housing in Portsmouth.

I find this comment something to think about.

In those documents and in interviews with The Enquirer, Jake and Angela Wagner said Hanna and Sophia lived with them at their former Peebles farm off and on after Sophia was born. The couple lived with Hanna’s mother when they weren’t living with the Wagners.

Where was DR and family living before they moved to her new home a month prior to the murders? If she was living with FR and family, is JW saying he was staying there, too? That would make FR, HG, DR, HR, JW, CRjr, and three little kids in one mobile home. I'm not saying it is impossible but...

Even after JW and HR broke up there would still be another person staying:
April 21, Kendra Rhoden and her boyfriend were driving down Highway 32, following behind Hanna Rhoden and her red Jeep. The two Rhoden cousins were headed to Hanna's house for a sleepover.
Its' something Kendra said they did many times a week.

Like you Dudly, I'm not knocking the living arrangements or any of that. It's simply potential context.

As far as Jakes words...we have been told by Reader they told many lies.

Interesting wording in this Motion regarding Jake's jailhouse conversations:

"Upon agreement of the parties the Court hereby grants Defendant's Motion No. 5 "Defendants Motion to Restrain Certain Parties from Discussing The Case with Accused". Accordingly, the Court hereby orders agents from the State of Ohio, including but not limited to any and all Corrections Officers, including those employed by the Franklin County Sheriff (Defendant is being held in the Franklin County Ohio Jail) prosecutors, law enforcement officers as defined by ORC 2901.01(A)(11), social workers and psychiatric personnel, corrections officers, police and sheriff's department employees, all county jail personnel and any inmates cooperating with the State in the investigation or prosecution of this matter, from initiating conversations with the Defendant relating in any way to the pending charges or to Defendant's character, history and background without the presence of defense counsel. If Defendant chooses to make statements without the benefit of counsel's presence, these statements are admissible and the State could use these statements in court".

Who are his fellow inmates in Franklin?

I looked up all Current inmates in Franklin Co jail. I saw a few names that are familiar last names in Lucasville & W. Portsmouth areas but it doesn’t give any indication of residential county so those may or may not be the same. One name or two names that I suspected were there were not on the list...and none were my relatives! (this time)

Even after JW and HR broke up there would still be another person staying:
April 21, Kendra Rhoden and her boyfriend were driving down Highway 32, following behind Hanna Rhoden and her red Jeep. The two Rhoden cousins were headed to Hanna's house for a sleepover.
Its' something Kendra said they did many times a week.

Like you Dudly, I'm not knocking the living arrangements or any of that. It's simply potential context.

As far as Jakes words...we have been told by Reader they told many lies.

Oh, yeah. Nothing at all wrong with girl cousins having a sleepover. I grew up very close to some of my cousins, too. Having sleepovers was a fun family tradition, when we all still lived close enough to do it. I still take vacations and trips with my girl cousins.

Thanks. They discuss some of the recent discovery evidence, most of which we've already seen. But it's nice to summarize some relevant stuff again:

"Recently filed lists of evidence provided to Angela Wagner's attorneys indicate prosecutors may have shoe tread evidence. There are reports researching treads from several pairs of shoes including a pair of women’s “original S.W.A.T.” boots, and an apparent search for surveillance video of shoes bought at WalMart.

There's a list of 17 different WalMart locations apparently checked with images pulled from six stores — Chillicothe, Waverly, Heath, Newark, New Boston, and Coshocton where three of the images are from April 21, 2016 - the day before the Rhodens were found slain in their sleep."

BBM. No I don't think AW was staying at home that night. She was at the crime scenes, too. JMO

"Defense attorneys have agreed to file motions related to the evidence — which Judge Randy Deering refers to as substantive motions — by Sept. 1 and prosecutors must file responses to those motions by Sept. 16.

Meeting the September deadline means defense teams need to get through a terabyte of data of which they only have about half of right now, according to special prosecutor Angie Canepa."

As always, good reporting from the Chillicothe Gazette. A very detailed article summarizing the cases and where they are.

She said that she and her bf was following her back home, from fishing, and KR2 was going to go to HMR's to spend the night, but her bf got a toothache and they had to turn around. HMR went on toward home.

The original attached. All in the green box was updated.

Attachments

• 7B044096-3B56-48F5-8EEA-3E37C4326351.jpeg
    7B044096-3B56-48F5-8EEA-3E37C4326351.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics