OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Thank you. I couldn't find it in any of the news media Scribd files, but you did!
@Betty P would it be helpful to have a section in the header that includes the links to discovery but also has typed out the details so we don't have to keep goin into to the Scribed link? I know some run out of free "clicks" for various sites.
If so I can offer to assist.

Thanks, I'm just struggling with the court documents and how to organize and link to them. With everything else in the timeline, you can just do a google search and pull up the news story or article. Can't do that with the court docs.

I'm looking for an early one - January 17, 2019. It was a few pages long and had a long list of evidence provided for discovery to Jake's attorney. It was the first big evidence list we saw, or one of the first. It lists many of the searches and dates.

Thanks!
Betty you are worth your weight in gold to us. Thank you so much for the work you have did. I was thinking that if you could just copy and paste the discovery on each suspect from the site to here with their name at the top of their discovery that would be fine with me. I don't really think we need the link do we? We can all go back to page one and read it in the timeline. Thank you so much for your work.

JMO

Thanks! I'll post an updated one tomorrow. I found a few of the documents I was looking for that we needed for links to validate info. The court documents have a lot of information about searches, etc. I still need to upload the documents here to link to them.
How about just copying the court documents and paste them to here. I for one don't need the link.

Does anyone have a link to where we can watch Jake Wagner pre-trial today and please post time?
I believe hearing is set for 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Don't know about link. I anticipate--just as with AW, GW3 and GW4 recent hearings--most of today's hearing will be behind closed doors, with a very brief appearance out in the courtroom on camera at the end.

• JAKE WAGNER DISCOVERY EVIDENCE --- DECEMBER 20, 2018
    • Discovery CLICK ON IMAGE

1-93687d2c83.jpg

2-b607e452a3.jpg

3-92e6d41e2c.jpg

4-9bb80959f7.jpg

Last edited:
We may have an interesting treat today. Instead of looking a wooden door for a hour, we have this interesting new angle.
I am fairly certain this is the Pike Courthouse, based upon the unique color of the carpet.
Watch

We may have an interesting treat today. Instead of looking a wooden door for a hour, we have this interesting new angle.
I am fairly certain this is the Pike Courthouse, based upon the unique color of the carpet.
Watch

Great Thankx! This is definitely %100 the Pike County Courthouse (Channel 12 Cincinnati)

Last edited:
Watch

Thanks, Puzzles8!

Hello to the videographers setting up the camera! :)

They're doing a first rate job as usual!

Last edited:
@Betty P would it be helpful to have a section in the header that includes the links to discovery but also has typed out the details so we don't have to keep goin into to the Scribed link? I know some run out of free "clicks" for various sites.
If so I can offer to assist.

Yes, I'm looking at a way to do that in Word, but am not sure it will copy over properly to this web site. Will experiment a little. I'm trying to just create a bibliography with reference links

Yes, I'm looking at a way to do that in Word, but am not sure it will copy over properly to this web site. Will experiment a little. I'm trying to just create a bibliography with reference links

Sounds good. I sent you a lot of stuff with dates. Feel free to disregard though and I will pull it together and post it later today in case it's something other than what you are doing.
Thanks for your efforts to Pull it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27