OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE was on it. Even the communications with Chris Graves were intercepted.
Add to timeline June 9, 2017 Chris G began being intercepted for 30 days. It was extended July 2017 for an additional 30 days.

Chris Graves on Twitter

Attachments

• B5970061-96A9-4921-B102-09FFCED54757.jpeg
    B5970061-96A9-4921-B102-09FFCED54757.jpeg
    447.3 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
In reference to the Bill Of Particular's this is some strange verbiage. IMO.

"For example, on the charge of murdering Kenneth Rhoden, they want to know if the state is accusing Wagner of having a firearm on his person or under his control, but not in his personal possession."

Like its not his gun, not one of his possessions, he just borrowed it for the night? Wait. What?:confused:o_O

Last edited:
Via Angenette Levy’s Twitter. “Prosecutors and Jake Wagner’s defense attorneys reach an agreement about who can talk to him while he’s in jail. Plus info about his shock vest and when his trial could start - Local 12 at 5:30”
Interesting wording in this Motion regarding Jake's jailhouse conversations:

"Upon agreement of the parties the Court hereby grants Defendant's Motion No. 5 "Defendants Motion to Restrain Certain Parties from Discussing The Case with Accused". Accordingly, the Court hereby orders agents from the State of Ohio, including but not limited to any and all Corrections Officers, including those employed by the Franklin County Sheriff (Defendant is being held in the Franklin County Ohio Jail) prosecutors, law enforcement officers as defined by ORC 2901.01(A)(11), social workers and psychiatric personnel, corrections officers, police and sheriff's department employees, all county jail personnel and any inmates cooperating with the State in the investigation or prosecution of this matter, from initiating conversations with the Defendant relating in any way to the pending charges or to Defendant's character, history and background without the presence of defense counsel. If Defendant chooses to make statements without the benefit of counsel's presence, these statements are admissible and the State could use these statements in court".

Who are his fellow inmates in Franklin?

Last edited:
I forget...didn't the Ws refuse to talk to her?

Was the first paragraph below from a phone call? It appears it may have been during the initial order. Possibly they agreed to an interview, so LE extended the order.

Then potentially the Lawyer said speak no more. So by the time her and the crew got up there they knew not to talk?

Above the article is an opinion
---
From article:
Really the point to moving up here was to basically get into a better environment so they wouldn’t talk about us. Sophia is getting older, so she wouldn’t hear it,” Jake Wagner said last week, standing on the family’s front porch in a cool early evening drizzle. “And then it followed us here.”

Sophia is the 3-year-old daughter of Jake Wagner and victim Hanna Rhoden, 19. Wagner has told his daughter that her mother died, but has not yet shared the details.

“No, I have not told Sophia her mommy was killed/murdered. That would be too much for her to handle right now," he wrote in an email to The Enquirer last month. “She knows her mommy is visiting with Jesus and lives in her heart whenever she needs her.

Rhoden family massacre: Wagner family tries to create new home in Alaska amid rumors

Here is a timeline, I think I’m missing some things. Cited as best I can but likely forgot a link or two.

7/1/14 Hacking Started (Indictment)

3/2015 Jake & HR end relationship
8/2015 HR Pregnant (apx)
12/15/15 Facebook Convos (AW Discovery)

1/2016 Murder planning began (Indictment)
2/22/16 Walmart shoe images Waverly(AW Discovery)
3/4/16 Walmart shoe images Waverly(AW Discovery)
3/7/16 Walmart shoe images Waverly(AW Discovery)
3/21/16 Dana's new home purchased
3/2016 Jake purchases recording device (JW Indictment)
4/2/16 Walmart shoe images Coshocton (AW Discovery)
4/3/16 “Declaration of Appoinment of Guardian in the Event if my Death or Incapacity” docs forged (RN Indictment and Discovery ‘HR, GW, and JW’)

?? JW/HR daughter transfer here or April 21?? (Updated article)

4/7/16 Walmart shoe images Waverly(AW Discovery)
4/15/16 Walmart shoe images Coshocton(AW Discovery)
4/17/16 HR gives birth
4/21/16
-Walmart shoe images Coshocton(AW Discovery)
-KR follows HR homes then turns around, others change plans as well (article)
-POSSIBLE JW/HR daughter transfer (initial reports)
-C Robinson drops off minor leaves 10:30 (article)
-DR leaves work 11 PM (article)

4/22/16 Bodies discovered
4/22/16 RR photo at hospital (JW Discovery)
4/28/16 Jake files custody (article)
5/7/2016 FW claims she purchased BPV’s (FW Motion Dismiss)
5/12/16 Homes moved (article)
5/13/16 Jake Interviewed (J Discovery)
8/22/16- Peterson Rd listed for sale(Redfin link)
9/9/16- Billy interviewed (JW Discovery)
10/5/16- AW interviewed (JW Discovery)

3/10/17 Peterson rd home sold (Redfin link)
4/13/17
-Jake interviewed (JW Discovery)
-one year press conf (article)

4/22/17 GPS on JM truck (article)
4/28/17 JM removes GPS (article)
5/3/17 interview Angela and Jake (JW Discovery)
Apx 5/5/17 Jake asks to leave trailers on property (says they got jobs) Note: Billy tells Conklin they are looking for jobs (articles)
5/5 - 5/12 Wagners go to Alaska or imply via SMedia they are there.
5/5/17 Jakes phone (AW discovery)
5/8/17 interview Billy (JW Discovery)
5/9/17 hacking ended (Indictment)
5/12/17 Peterson Rd searches (articles)
5/13/17 Flying W searches (2BPV's found)
5/13/17 Interview Angela (JW Discovery)
5/16/17 Interview Angela (JW Discovery)
5/17/17 Jake interviewed (JW Discovery)
5/21/17 Jake interviewed (JW Discovery)
5/21/17 George 4 interviewed (JW Discovery)
5/21/17 Angela interviews (JW Discovery)
5/21/17 Billy interviewed (JW Discovery)
6/8/17 Days Inn Trash Pull (AW Discovery)
6/23/17 (Friday) Conklin talks to Billy & Jake and states they arrived in 2 vehicles (article)
7/2017 3 possible search warrants in Montana (1 not executed - AW Discovery)
8/21/17 Billy's dad passes away
9/27/17 Angela’s Amazon turned over (AW Discovery)
11/13/17 Kendra R phone (AW Discovery)
11/23/17 AW's dad passes away

4/2018 Grand Jury seated (apx.)
4/23/18 George 4 updates voter record to Oak Hill (VR)
5/21/18 Angela updates voter record to South Webster(VR)
7/18/18 RN testifies (RN Indictment)
7/24/18 FW testifies (FW Indictment)
8/5/18 Elizabeth W UIReport (AW Discovery)
11/1/18 Additional Amazon Records received for Angela (AW Discovery)

1/17/19 Jake truck searched (AW discovery)

References

Angela Wagner

Discovery

https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...Prosecutions/PikeCountyMurderIndictments.aspx

https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...-Prosecutions/PikeCountyAdditionalIndictments

Fredericka Wagner 2019.03.15 Moton to Dismiss Final

Newcomb Discovery

Mother of 3-year-old who survived Pike County shootings learns to adjust

Alaskan meets his new neighbors: A family named in Rhoden massacre investigation

https://voterrecords.com/voter/81467073/angela-wagner

https://voterrecords.com/voter/81281879/george-wagner

Kendra Rhoden: I could have been the ninth victim in Pike Co. family massacre

260 Peterson Rd, Oliver Twp, OH 45660 - 4 beds/1 bath

So creepy they were at Walmart on Hanna's birthday buying shoes for the murder.

I will go check. I'm thinking they didn't in person when she arrived in Alaska but I was also thinking there were emails or Facebook messages they were using at one point.

EDIT...Sorry Tiff, after I posted this I saw you had already linked this article. We are thinking alike......:rolleyes:

Here's the article Chris Graves wrote from Alaska......

Rhoden family massacre: Wagner family tries to create new home in Alaska amid rumors

It doesn't sound like they would talk to her, they were referring questions to their attorney. But it also says Jake made a statement from his (Alaska) front porch the week before and also wrote some emails the month before.

“Really the point to moving up here was to basically get into a better environment so they wouldn’t talk about us. Sophia is getting older, so she wouldn’t hear it,” Jake Wagner said last week, standing on the family's front porch in a cool early evening drizzle. “And then it followed us here.”

“No, I have not told Sophia her mommy was killed/murdered. That would be too much for her to handle right now, " he wrote in an email to The Enquirer last month. “She knows her mommy is visiting with Jesus and lives in her heart whenever she needs her.
“I did this for her best interest," he wrote.

Both he and his mother declined requests for interviews last week in Alaska. They referred questions to their Ohio lawyer.

Last edited:
Here is a timeline, I think I’m missing some things. Cited as best I can but likely forgot a link or two.

7/1/14 Hacking Started (Indictment)

3/2015 Jake & HR end relationship
8/2015 HR Pregnant (apx)
12/15/15 Facebook Convos (AW Discovery)

1/2016 Murder planning began (Indictment)
2/22/16 Walmart shoe images Waverly(AW Discovery)
3/4/16 Walmart shoe images Waverly(AW Discovery)
3/7/16 Walmart shoe images Waverly(AW Discovery)
3/21/16 Dana's new home purchased
3/2016 Jake purchases recording device (JW Indictment)
4/2/16 Walmart shoe images Coshocton (AW Discovery)
4/3/16 “Declaration of Appoinment of Guardian in the Event if my Death or Incapacity” docs forged (RN Indictment and Discovery ‘HR, GW, and JW’)

?? JW/HR daughter transfer here or April 21?? (Updated article)

4/7/16 Walmart shoe images Waverly(AW Discovery)
4/15/16 Walmart shoe images Coshocton(AW Discovery)
4/17/16 HR gives birth
4/21/16
-Walmart shoe images Coshocton(AW Discovery)
-KR follows HR homes then turns around, others change plans as well (article)
-POSSIBLE JW/HR daughter transfer (initial reports)
-C Robinson drops off minor leaves 10:30 (article)
-DR leaves work 11 PM (article)

4/22/16 Bodies discovered
4/22/16 RR photo at hospital (JW Discovery)
4/28/16 Jake files custody (article)
5/7/2016 FW claims she purchased BPV’s (FW Motion Dismiss)
5/12/16 Homes moved (article)
5/13/16 Jake Interviewed (J Discovery)
8/22/16- Peterson Rd listed for sale(Redfin link)
9/9/16- Billy interviewed (JW Discovery)
10/5/16- AW interviewed (JW Discovery)

3/10/17 Peterson rd home sold (Redfin link)
4/13/17
-Jake interviewed (JW Discovery)
-one year press conf (article)

4/22/17 GPS on JM truck (article)
4/28/17 JM removes GPS (article)
5/3/17 interview Angela and Jake (JW Discovery)
Apx 5/5/17 Jake asks to leave trailers on property (says they got jobs) Note: Billy tells Conklin they are looking for jobs (articles)
5/5 - 5/12 Wagners go to Alaska or imply via SMedia they are there.
5/5/17 Jakes phone (AW discovery)
5/8/17 interview Billy (JW Discovery)
5/9/17 hacking ended (Indictment)
5/12/17 Peterson Rd searches (articles)
5/13/17 Flying W searches (2BPV's found)
5/13/17 Interview Angela (JW Discovery)
5/16/17 Interview Angela (JW Discovery)
5/17/17 Jake interviewed (JW Discovery)
5/21/17 Jake interviewed (JW Discovery)
5/21/17 George 4 interviewed (JW Discovery)
5/21/17 Angela interviews (JW Discovery)
5/21/17 Billy interviewed (JW Discovery)
6/8/17 Days Inn Trash Pull (AW Discovery)
6/23/17 (Friday) Conklin talks to Billy & Jake and states they arrived in 2 vehicles (article)
7/2017 3 possible search warrants in Montana (1 not executed - AW Discovery)
8/21/17 Billy's dad passes away
9/27/17 Angela’s Amazon turned over (AW Discovery)
11/13/17 Kendra R phone (AW Discovery)
11/23/17 AW's dad passes away

4/2018 Grand Jury seated (apx.)
4/23/18 George 4 updates voter record to Oak Hill (VR)
5/21/18 Angela updates voter record to South Webster(VR)
7/18/18 RN testifies (RN Indictment)
7/24/18 FW testifies (FW Indictment)
8/5/18 Elizabeth W UIReport (AW Discovery)
11/1/18 Additional Amazon Records received for Angela (AW Discovery)

1/17/19 Jake truck searched (AW discovery)

References

Angela Wagner

Discovery

https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...Prosecutions/PikeCountyMurderIndictments.aspx

https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...-Prosecutions/PikeCountyAdditionalIndictments

Fredericka Wagner 2019.03.15 Moton to Dismiss Final

Newcomb Discovery

Mother of 3-year-old who survived Pike County shootings learns to adjust

Alaskan meets his new neighbors: A family named in Rhoden massacre investigation

https://voterrecords.com/voter/81467073/angela-wagner

https://voterrecords.com/voter/81281879/george-wagner

Kendra Rhoden: I could have been the ninth victim in Pike Co. family massacre

260 Peterson Rd, Oliver Twp, OH 45660 - 4 beds/1 bath

Great work, thanks! I've been busy today and will be again tomorrow, but will try to finish mine. The big delay is in the links/footnotes.

Interesting info about Chris Graves, but not too surprising. I had a feeling they would have been listening in on her conversations as well, just to see if they let slip any important information.

Yes, I think Jake had a split lip today, because it also looks like he had a cut near his cheekbone/temple in the photo above.

Great work, thanks! I've been busy today and will be again tomorrow, but will try to finish mine. The big delay is in the links/footnotes.

Interesting info about Chris Graves, but not too surprising. I had a feeling they would have been listening in on her conversations as well, just to see if they let slip any important information.

Yes, I think Jake had a split lip today, because it also looks like he had a cut near his cheekbone/temple in the photo above.

Wasn't CG the reporter Jake gave 2 different SW pickup dates to?

Then, IIRC AW made a big deal of having CG correct/change the date in her article after it had been published?

In reference to the Bill Of Particular's this is some strange verbiage. IMO.

"For example, on the charge of murdering Kenneth Rhoden, they want to know if the state is accusing Wagner of having a firearm on his person or under his control, but not in his personal possession."
Interesting. What does "personal possession" mean here?

Could it mean mean that KR was killed with his own firearm? Remember KR2's statement in the media related to "missing gun"?

Someone earlier requested the date of when Jake was given full custodial custody. I’m not sure who inquired, whether it was found or if it is still needed but I found the media link with the information. I apologize for posting again if it was already found. Court docs: Suspect filed for custody of child at heart of Pike County investigation days after slayings

Why did JW write:

"During our 2013 to 2015 co-habitation and exclusive romantic relationship, Hanna and I lived in either the home of my Mother or her Mother?"

Why didn't he say parents home?

Why did JW write:

"During our 2013 to 2015 co-habitation and exclusive romantic relationship, Hanna and I lived in either the home of my Mother or her Mother?"

Why didn't he say parents home?
Pure speculation, but maybe AW and BW were separated for a time. Maybe BW was living in a different place??? Tossing out thoughts...

Pure speculation, but maybe AW and BW were separated for a time. Maybe BW was living in a different place??? Tossing out thoughts...

Moo but I think saying in mothers home adds a calming touch. We stayed with our moms vs parents. The courts side with women onst of the time on custody, having a mother, albeit a grandmother in the home sounds better. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member