OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see the W side of the courtroom. I think some of the Manleys were there, but not sure. The camera kept a pretty tight shot on the defense table. I was away from my 'puter when they all came in the courtroom, sry. Let's check when video comes out. Yes, I'm interested to see if FW was there.

ETA: This news article has some video of her walking in. So far I'm only seeing RW.

Angela Wagner returns to court for pretrial in Pike County mass slaying

ETA2: Yes, Len Manley was in the back row.
That’s not from today. AW’s lawyer on the left today had a purple tie and purple thing in his pocket.

That’s not from today. AW’s lawyer on the left today had a purple tie and purple thing in his pocket.

Thanks, you're right. Her attorneys both had on gray suits and purple ties today. Odd they put the old video in there.

ETA: There's video from today at this link. Tight framing though.

Angela Wagner returns to a Pike County courtroom for a pretrial hearing

ETA2: Just viewed it again and there's no view of the defense side visitors. So still don't know. I noticed around 7:45, Ms. Geneva gives AW the "evil eye" for quite a while.

https://local12.com/news/local/ange...for-a-pretrial-hearing-cincinnati?jwsource=cl

Last edited:
Hmmm...She is showing a bit of wear! Still no street clothes is odd since all others have them. Is or will her commissary be public? And now her mother is probably next up now that FW is home.

She looks rather ragged. Camera must of been asked/warned not to pan around. At one point she looked like she might cry.

Her mother's case has to be taking a tole also.

Hmmm...She is showing a bit of wear! Still no street clothes is odd since all others have them. Is or will her commissary be public? And now her mother is probably next up now that FW is home.

She looks rather ragged. Camera must of been asked/warned not to pan around. At one point she looked like she might cry.

Her mother's case has to be taking a tole also.

I agree. She looked kinda at the end of her rope today. 4 months since she has been to court. And hearing they have 4 more Terabytes of evidence to disclose. Wow.

Last edited:
Seems the Wagner's are not in the least concerned about Angela, no money or anyone to bring her street clothes? Are they so sure that she won't turn on them? Odd man out for sure, it is curious.

Her brother, CN, could bring her some. I'm sure AW has plenty clothes in South Webster where she was arrested. IDK why she is still in jail clothes. Maybe to get sympathy? Anyone's thoughts? JMO

Seems the Wagner's are not in the least concerned about Angela, no money or anyone to bring her street clothes? Are they so sure that she won't turn on them? Odd man out for sure, it is curious.
Jmo the defense is having her dress this way to try to convince people the family is not as tight as the state wants to show. Jmo this is a defense tactic to try to show she couldn’t influence the family to the extend of murder because Billy and Fred didn’t care about her Jmo of course.

Jmo the defense is having her dress this way to try to convince people the family is not as tight as the state wants to show. Jmo this is a defense tactic to try to show she couldn’t influence the family to the extend of murder because Billy and Fred didn’t care about her Jmo of course.

You might be onto something. I noticed in previous hearings, she wore some blue scrubs kind of uniform. Today it was the bold black and white stripes, very faded. Why different uniforms? When it was first noted that she wasn't wearing street clothes, we speculated that she had gotten into some trouble in jail and that privilege was revoked.

It's possible they're doing this for sympathy and to illustrate she's the "outsider" within the Wagner clan, so not in control of what went down. I don't believe that, but we'll have to see what the evidence shows.

Anyone seen Mittens around? Wonder if she can get a copy of AW's discoveries from last week.

ETA: I don't see her flipping on her kids, though. ICBW. The reverse is possible.

Has AW appeared to any of her court hearings in civilian clothing? I cannot remember. Tysm

( opinion )

No. Even though Jake wore street clothes before Judge Deering ruled on that Motion (I think) Angela won't wear street clothes until after that Motion has been ruled on:

(18) DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO PERMIT ACCUSED TO APPEAR IN CIVILIAN CLOTHING AND WITHOUT RESTRAINTS AT ALL PROCEEDINGS FILED.

49 Motions have still not been ruled on. On September 16 at 1:30pm there is scheduled a Motion Hearing for oral arguments on Angela's Non-Substantive Motions, it means these Motions are not based on particular facts in this case, not fact driven.

There will not be any evidentiary matters or witnesses that day.

Well none that pertain to Non-Substantial Motions. I don't know if they will bring up other Motions.

Evidentiary Matters focus on evidence...
That which is or qualifies for as evidence. For example, a witness observation about how an accident occurred.
It may also be used to refer to something that relates to evidence in a particular case such as an evidentiary hearing to determine whether specific evidence is admissible at trial.

THE LAW.COM LAW DICTIONARY & BLACK'S LAW DICTIONARY 2ND ED.

Last edited:

IMO, it is real. AW, being the great narcissist she is, is not going to succumb to coercion from her attorneys, nor her husband and sons and mother in law when they have hung her out to dry. Was FW or RW present today? Were they? What does that say? FW sure is q u i e t. Maybe she's afraid Angela will roll. IMO, RN already has. The very fact that AW and RN are no longer getting Wagner support now, not even a show of RW, speaks volumes to me. 4 more Terabytes of Discovery to come. Wow. Makes me wonder how much more is to come on the other three. JMO

You might be onto something. I noticed in previous hearings, she wore some blue scrubs kind of uniform. Today it was the bold black and white stripes, very faded. Why different uniforms? When it was first noted that she wasn't wearing street clothes, we speculated that she had gotten into some trouble in jail and that privilege was revoked.

It's possible they're doing this for sympathy and to illustrate she's the "outsider" within the Wagner clan, so not in control of what went down. I don't believe that, but we'll have to see what the evidence shows.

Anyone seen Mittens around? Wonder if she can get a copy of AW's discoveries from last week.

ETA: I don't see her flipping on her kids, though. ICBW. The reverse is possible.
Jmo if you look at her pics going into the courthouse and inside the courthouse her hair appears to be better kept and glasses on top of head. She looks better walking in than inside. (Unless the pics are from different days, but they don’t appear to be) This is one way to separate the four of them from each other in the public’s eyes. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member