OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, got it. So basically they are saying any REMAINING family of the Rhoden family needs to be extra careful.
Gosh I would think those other family members would be being protected and questioned about who could have done this. JMO

I would think the entire community should be very careful. If he is out there on the run he is desperate and no one is safe. He has nothing to lose now by killing others he may come into contact with. IMO

OTHER ????? I'm so lost.

Another member of the Rhoden family recently died, and I believe is scheduled to be buried tomorrow. For all I know that could be completely coincidental.

Me too Mis. The poster said that another family member died last week I think. I am confused as to why that is relevant so that is why I asked them.

Sorry if I missed your question - I'm not sure it's relevant at all, just eyebrow-raising.

Aw, got it. So basically they are saying any REMAINING family of the Rhoden family needs to be extra careful.
Gosh I would think those other family members would be being protected and questioned about who could have done this. JMO

I think in the presser it was stated that surrounding county LE were helping in rounding them up and checking on their safety.

Another member of the Rhoden family recently died, and I believe is scheduled to be buried tomorrow. For all I know that could be completely coincidental.

Thank you. Do you know what was wrong with them and which family member it was that died? Was it from natural causes?

She died young (45), and from what I've inferred, unexpectedly. No idea on the cause, though.

Oh my that is young. Is this family well known in this area and are they a large family? Do they all live on that same road in different homes? Sorry for so many questions and thank you for replying.

Thank you. Do you know what was wrong with them and which family member it was that died? Was it from natural causes?

All I can tell (inferring from FaceBook posts, so take this with a tremendous grain of salt), is that a woman with the last name of Rhoden, who is also from Ohio passed away at the age of 45 and is scheduled to be buried tomorrow (if memory serves). No idea on the cause of death.

Given that grief makes people to strange things, it caught my attention.

Could be completely unrelated.

Oh my that is young. Is this family well known in this area and are they a large family? Do they all live on that same road in different homes? Sorry for so many questions and thank you for replying.

Sorry - I'm not from around the area actually. Am gleaning what I can from social media.

During the press conference they said two crime scenes were within walking distance. Another was 10 minutes away. Can't recall where the other ones was though. Maybe there is a video of the presser up somewhere.

The sheriff said the crime scenes were within 30 miles of each other IIRC.

I wonder if the daughter's name is spelled Hannah or Hanna.

I wonder if the young children that were not harmed was because witness wise they wouldn't be very useful? Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member