OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep seeing this picture circulated on British news, and having never lived in the US or outside of a city I would like to ask those more informed which of the structures on the aerial picture is a residence?

We have, huge building on left with triangular roof, white long building with curved roof in centre, grey building with triangle roof to right and what looks like the trailer of a wagon further to the right.

Excuse my ignorance, I just don't know what i'm looking at.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36122488

I haven't looked at the FB pages of all of the victims, only HMR. Is hers the only one that is so, "prophetic"? Very dark posts.

I wonder if this post has anything to do with the derby talk.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205441297102384&id=1548951367

One of Larry's relatives, other posts on other pages sounds like Larry is being held.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1689091024691243&id=100007710846729

Sounds to me like LE really needs to nab whoever did this sooner rather than later (& I'm sure they are working as hard as they can to do so) if for no other reason than to quell rumors and prevent retaliation against potentially innocent folks.

Way back at the start of this, someone posted that DR was allegedly dealing oxycintin. Was that ever proven or disproven?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure they were bringing back a similar crime that happened when someone was dealing OxyContin.

I keep seeing this picture circulated on British news, and having never lived in the US or outside of a city I would like to ask those more informed which of the structures on the aerial picture is a residence?

We have, huge building on left with triangular roof, white long building with curved roof in centre, grey building with triangle roof to right and what looks like the trailer of a wagon further to the right.

I can't get your link to work, but I will see if I can find a photo

I haven't looked at the FB pages of all of the victims, only HMR. Is hers the only one that is so, "prophetic"? Very dark posts.

Hers stood out the most, but wasn't or isn't a huge clue to me other than she was posting some not so happy thoughts and about to have a baby. That her dark thoughts and almost ready to have a baby & seeming something wrong in her relationship possibly is about the biggest clue I've found today, along with a couple of dudes in jail with no charges. No telling how long they have been in either because they don't date the arrest on the link. One is friends with a family member. One likes racing and cars. Not sure if it's demolition though.

I don't see anything that looks like a dwelling in that photo. They all appear to be barns or equipment sheds. Yes, the one on the right is a trailer for a tractor-trailer rig.

Thanks for the clarification. I wonder why my media is circulating this as a crime scene. Maybe they are as ignorant as me.

The first building is a barn or shop of some sort. The second is a singlewide mobile home. The third is a garage, with possibly a loft or upstairs at the back. The last is a trailer from a semi. There are a lot of cars there, they are either mechanics or collectors or both. The trailer suggests that there may be a trucker in the family.

Ok large structure to the left with the large door appears to be a barn for chickens/cows etc. There are what appear to be 3 dog houses coming off of that.
The 2nd building with the path leading from the silver car to a covered doorway appears to be the backside of a single wide mobile home. That is a residence.
Judging from the red vehicle peeking out from the next structure I'm guessing it's a garage or used for auto repair.
The fourth building is also what appears to be a mobile home or residence.

Edited
I stand corrected. The last structure is the trailer to an 18 wheeler. The only place for people to live appears to be the single wide home shown from behind.

If that white building is a mobile home, why doesn't it have windows?

Hers stood out the most, but wasn't or isn't a huge clue to me other than she was posting some not so happy thoughts and about to have a baby. That her dark thoughts and almost ready to have a baby & seeming something wrong in her relationship possibly is about the biggest clue I've found today, along with a couple of dudes in jail with no charges. No telling how long they have been in either because they don't date the arrest on the link. One is friends with a family member. One likes racing and cars. Not sure if it's demolition though.

I can see all of them now.... but I swear when I looked at her FB page earlier today, only a handful of them were public.

The first building is a barn or shop of some sort. The second is a singlewide mobile home. The third is a garage, with possibly a loft or upstairs at the back. The last is a trailer from a semi. There are a lot of cars there, they are either mechanics or collectors or both. The trailer suggests that there may be a trucker in the family.

Just read they are racers. The trailer probably hauls the race car and tools and such.

If that white building is a mobile home, why doesn't it have windows?
It's taken from the back. It looks like there are small windows, but I could very well be wrong.

Thanks for the replies, i'm going to go with the majority and say the central structure is a residence and this is where some victims were found.

If this is the case how is security on these mobile homes? Im guessing any doors/locks would be flimsy just by the look of the place.....again no experience of these types of homes but very interested.

It's taken from the back. It looks like there are small windows, but I could very well be wrong.

I see two windows and there is probably a larger one by the front door which is under the porch roof.

no, that's the front. There are doors and windows under the awning, too. Mobile homes tend to have small back doors with no usable space/surfaces near them. I've never seen any thing more than a stoop at the back door unless there is an add on beside it.

I can't see them -- well, maybe one, next to the awning, but it looks possible. Most of the trailers you see around here have larger windows, but I suppose that's not a requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay