OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory at the current time involves anywhere from 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 people (or any combination of those 5) who IMO purposely put themselves at the crime scenes. That's all I can say and remain within the TOS.

ETA: What I should have said is, I think the answer lies in either 1 or more of those people who put themselves at the crime scenes.

Based on media accounts, some remarks attributed to investigators, and public statements, there was deliberate post mortem staging seen at least at two of the four Piketon area crime scenes. There could be more that has not been disclosed. Yet this staging appears not to have been done to mislead police, but instead to justify some position of the assailant.
I only know of the money thrown on KR's legs, per the Daily Mail (which I take with a grain of salt). What other scene was "staged"?

A couple pages back and of course, I can't find it now, someone mentioned "California" and for some reason they had a very strong feeling California was connected. So...look what just popped up on my local news:

http://www.wvalways.com/story/30282...d-to-prison-for-role-in-drug-trafficking-ring

Doesn't mention Ohio specifically, but you can't get to some of those places without going right through there.

:) Yea. That was me with a feeling that the shooters had to have lived far away like California. I was basing that on the thinking that the only shooters who would be bold enough to do a mass murder like this would be from a far away state. And thinking California is about as far away as one could go and that state does have some larger cities in it that could supply drugs with the drug shipment in vehicles theory.

Thanks for the article. Florida is also mentioned in the article. That state has been brought up a couple times also by others.

So if we end up with out of state shooters. California or Florida are prime candidates of where the shooters drove back home to.

Per Scioto County court records:
GR was accused of domestic violence (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CPO EX PARTE) while he had a CPO (civil protection order) against him.
The case was dismissed because a witness did not show up at the hearing and the CPO was terminated.

I am thinking the following may have happened: There was a mass shooting and 7 people were killed. Someone suspected GR to be the culprit and retaliated against him. Gary was killed in a similar fashion as the others (shots to the head) and his body was dragged on top of the body of Chris'. This way, it looked like there was only 1 killer.

My cousin and her family were killed (in there sleep, execution style) the killer (another family member) spared the youngest child because he had a deep affection for her . But to this day we have no clue in why he murdered the other's - he was shot and killed in a gun battle with LE .

Gunshots are common in my region but, still, when it's especially quiet outside, you may tend to take note of at least the first one. Maybe notice the general time based, like the hunter, on what you were doing. He noticed it was too early to be shooting turkey, but probably that's all. Then later when he heard about the murders, he called in a tip. Jmo.

Exactly what I was thinking. He probably didn't think to rat on the person shooting earlier than sunrise (against the hunting rules) until he heard about the murders.

In Florida a drug dealer and his wife were killed in a home invasion just to kill them. They were caught. Seven kids were in the home, not one of them was harmed.There's no cut and dry method to any person or group who would do this thing . That's like saying a serial killer kills the samr.

My cousin and her family were killed (in there sleep, execution style) the killer (another family member) spared the youngest child because he had a deep affection for her . But to this day we have no clue in why he murdered the other's - he was shot and killed in a gun battle with LE .
I'm sorry [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Honestly if it was family I think there would be an arrest already.

That's horrific. I'm so sorry. Thank you for sharing.

OK. I guess your theory relies on a number of unproven assumptions. Not being critical of you. It's just that most all of our theories still rely on assumptions. That is, until more reliable information is released.

I think the same could be made in regards to any theory I've seen thrown around here in the last two weeks. I 'assume' that they may have had cash or weed based on previous knowledge that many growers do have cash that they can not launder. I 'assume' that robbery is the motive based on previous robberies of pot growers to obtain their stash and/or cash.

I'm so sorry that happened. Usually family members are caught quickly, or kill themselves from what I've read.

BBM- yeah and if there were 31 shots fired between 3 homes (assuming KR was shot once further away) averaging 10 shots each you would wonder what the heck kind of turkey is that?

Unless the guy assumed it was a few hunters out there shooting together.

I think the kids not being harmed points to two things being involved. A woman and family.

Someone posted (waay back in these threads) that the killers may have had a general rule about not killing children based on prison experience. If caught, child killers receive very poor treatment from fellow prisoners - either killed outright or kept in high security cells/solitary confinement. Could be that anyone in the business of killing people has a rule to avoid killing kids in case they're caught. Makes sense if these were professional killers.

Sorry to hear about your relatives.

Maybe he had deep phychological issues that were not apparent to others.

I don't look to the likelihood of arrests any time soon. Nor do I see that as an indication of an ongoing threat--either from the killers (who I believe are no longer around); or from revenge (as I think the size of this take down was intended to wipe out any possibility of immediate retribution. There may be no cartels or gangs in Pike Country--but clearly there have been business dealings with outsiders, who most likely include organized crime elsewhere.

I could be completely off-base, but that's my theory and I'm sticking by it.

We are thinking along the same lines.

I only know of the money thrown on KR's legs, per the Daily Mail (which I take with a grain of salt). What other scene was "staged"?

A victim in one of the other trailers was dragged to another room and positioned next to or partially across another victim. That is per multiple accounts from relators, a family member and there is a deputy sheriff''s report mentioning it that has been quoted in a media report.

I think the same could be made in regards to any theory I've seen thrown around here in the last two weeks. I 'assume' that they may have had cash or weed based on previous knowledge that many growers do have cash that they can not launder. I 'assume' that robbery is the motive based on previous robberies of pot growers to obtain their stash and/or cash.

Yeah, every theory floated on this case is based on speculation. With the limited amount of information available there is no way to put together a solid case against anyone. While a theory may turn out to be correct, that theory had to be based on several assumptions.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Something very similar happened like that about a month back here in AZ, but the relative didn't spare the youngest. He killed his parents and siblings then set the house on fire. Was killed in gun battle with LE. They say he battled schizophrenia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper