OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I hate rules. You all are driving me batty. Haha
I understand the rules and I am glad we have them , I just want to know whom you all are referring to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just came across this article. Now I'm wondering if it could be something like the Ruppert Massacre.
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...tragedy-stirs-memories-of-ruppert-fami/nrD6g/

The day after Easter, Hamilton awoke to the traumatic news that James Ruppert, then 41, had fatally shot 11 members of his family, including his mother, Charity; his brother, Leonard Jr.; his sister-in-law, Alma; and their eight children — Leonard III, 17; Michael, 16; Thomas, 15; Carol, 13; Ann, 12; David, 11; Teresa, 9; and John, 4.
The murders took place in his mother’s home on Minor Avenue in the city’s Lindenwald neighborhood. Ruppert was convicted of two counts of murder and received a verdict of not guilty by reason of insanity for the other nine killings. He was sentenced to 11 life sentences, and is in the Allen Correctional Institute in Lima awaiting his next parole hearing.

But, the killer didn't kill the entire family in this case. At least three children were at the scene and had not been killed.

I can't tell if it's that "code" that killers don't include children, or if someone shot the family in order to save the children.

Welp. Had a horrific dream last night that I witnessed the murders.
The killer was a little boy who was possessed by a delivery driver named Bobby.

So there you have it. It was a mailman-possesed 7 year old.

Welp. Had a horrific dream last night that I witnessed the murders.
The killer was a little boy who was possessed by a delivery driver named Bobby.

So there you have it. It was a mailman-possesed 7 year old.

I don't know what you drank before you went to sleep last night, but I sure wish I had some of it.

Also off-topic: Towards the beginning of this, was it you who speculated this was primarily a robbery?

Yes. As I said, sometimes the simplest explanation is closest to the truth, and robbery is the simplest explanation. Someone talked when they shouldn't. A bad person(s) overheard them and put together a 'sophisticated' plan to rob them. All the witnesses needed to be taken out which is why the 3 kids who couldn't identify them were left alive.

That being said, as I also said at the time, I'm torn between robbery & revenge and still am.

I don't know what you drank before you went to sleep last night, but I sure wish I had some of it.
Ugh, god no. It was terrible. I was with some other girl. She got in the back seat. I got in the front. The little boy was driving, and he kept talking about himself in the third person. He was staring out the front window and was very agitated. "Bobby packed the box. Bobby always packs the boxes. But nobody appreciates Bobby. That's why they had to die." Then he turned to me sharply and said, "I'm not Bobby."
Freakin' creepy. Then like, retroactively, I was reliving the scene of the murders. But it was two big guys, not the kid. I don't know. Weird.

I might be spending too much time following this case.

Ugh, god no. It was terrible. I was with some other girl. She got in the back seat. I got in the front. The little boy was driving, and he kept talking about himself in the third person. He was staring out the front window and was very agitated. "Bobby packed the box. Bobby always packs the boxes. But nobody appreciates Bobby. That's why they had to die." Then he turned to me sharply and said, "I'm not Bobby."
Freakin' creepy. Then like, retroactively, I was reliving the scene of the murders. But it was two big guys, not the kid. I don't know. Weird.

The first thing I would do is get out of that spinning chair, that might help to unscramble some of it. :) Do you have a description of the two big guys, you could be on to something. jmo idk

Also, the children were killed, as is typical in family annihilation murders. I've been racking my brains trying to remember a family annihilation or bloodlust crime in which the children were NOT killed. To me, it points to a different kind of motive.

Re BBM

Me too. For now I am still going to stick with the theory of a huge debt that someone thinks they owe them for a drug shipment of some sort. Like if a middle man stole the product and it never arrived and they wouldn't pay up because they really never got it but the suppliers think they got it. Something like that.

I have to agree though that the local theories are very intriguing and could be a possibility for sure.

The first thing I would do is get out of that spinning chair, that might help to unscramble some of it. :) Do you have a description of the two big guys, you could be on to something. jmo idk

Oh, I don't put any stock into dreams as being sources of visions or whatever. I'm sure it's just a subconscious culmination of all the information I've read- and it's been a LOT.
Anyway, two big guys were wearing plaid. One had blue plaid and overalls, the other had red plaid and had a hat on. Both had work boots. The red guy didn't do the shooting, just had a gun and was making threats. Blue guy did the shooting. Can't really remember much other than that.
Oh wait. I woke up from getting shot in the head. I forget/don't know why he shot me, but he was sad about it. He kept promising it wasn't going to hurt and he was sorry he had to do it. Took him a good 30 seconds to work up he nerve to pull the trigger. Horrifying, just sitting there waiting for it to happen. I tried to brace for it, but couldn't stop panicking. Ugh.
No idea what the creepy kid/Mailman Bobby thing was about.

Yeah, I need to not be reading these threads before bedtime.

Also, the children were killed, as is typical in family annihilation murders. I've been racking my brains trying to remember a family annihilation or bloodlust crime in which the children were NOT killed. To me, it points to a different kind of motive.

Not that this is my theory BUT if at least one of the perps were next of kin to the 3 children perhaps that 'might' weigh in.So the grudge would be against the grown victims & the children were spared. Perps are souless and evil but perhaps that is how 'they' rationalized it?

:cow:

Not that this is my theory BUT if at least one of the perps were next of kin to the 3 children perhaps that 'might' weigh in.So the grudge would be against the grown victims & the children were spared. Perps are souless and evil but perhaps that is how 'they' rationalized it?

:cow:

Most family annihilation killers are related (usually a father) and they still kill the kids.

This conversation is giving me gross feelings and I'm going to stop now :sick:

Most family annihilation killers are related (usually a father) and they still kill the kids.

This conversation is giving me gross feelings and I'm going to stop now :sick:

Yeah, after that nightmare I had last night, I can't shake this creepy feeling. I'm checking out for a few days. This case is terrible.

wow. Im glad I didn't dream that. :)

Sounds like a pretty vivid dream. Very interesting.

Yeah, after that nightmare I had last night, I can't shake this creepy feeling. I'm checking out for a few days. This case is terrible.

I don't blame you. That is one creepy-azz dream.

I don't want to keep thinking about this case but I'm afraid I'll miss some developments.

In thread #2, post 58, April 24, Jasper posted a photo of two vehicles being hauled off Union Hill Road. The source of the photo and Twitter was "Bryant Somerville @Bryant 10TV Apr 23...Trooper says first car related to deaths, not sure of second. @10TV"
(I apologize, I have no idea how to link.) I believe the truck belonged to Leonard's son. Who does the car belong to and why did trooper say it was related to deaths? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper