OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I went into a house and found a dead body that was murdered, I'd run the hell back out! Plus LE was on the way.

I've said all along that I think BJM's actions are easily explained. She's a little slow and I think she still lives at home or on the homestead with Mom & Dad. LM seems like he could be a bit blustery and I would guess is so to his family. The 1st one BJM is going to call is her dad. Then her next thought is of the babies. Then she calls 911.

This all could have happened in less than 5 minutes....

I think she went into CR/GR scene, backed out and called her dad. She likely called him on her way to get Frankie. She gets off the phone with her father, calls 911 as she is entering Frankie's & HHG trailer. The toddler is out of bed and she tells him (heard at the beginning of the 911 tape (get back in your bedroom). He comes touches something and she says "Let go of that <Jer(?)>, hold on". All this at the beginning of the 911 tape. She has to go to the mailbox to check the number on it so she leaves Frankie/HHG trailer to go to the mailbox. 911 hangs up. Dad is only a couple of miles away, maybe 3 minutes (driving like someone just told you they were at a murder scene), if he wasn't up & dressed Although, I suspect that he was up and that BJ's brother was also there at the homestead. LM drives to 4077/4199, brother goes to 3122.

Mean while, BJM goes in and finds Frankie and the edit - 6 mo old - edit (and HHG(?)) in bed (paraphrasing...)BJM tape: "I saw my 6 mo old nephew laying there, and my "cousin(?)" MURDERED, covered in his blood" (LM arrives. LM's demeanor is such that he is going to handle this situation (i.e. takes control, he's the man of the family). BJM's still in Frankies trailer getting the baby and maybe cleaning the blood off. LM comes in. Possibly goes over to CR/GR trailer.

BJM or LM is probably on their cell phone to BJM's brother at some point and tell him about the murder and vice versa.

BJM's brother saw Dana and backed out. He is probably the one, referred to as flagging down arriving deputies, or if any coming in the back way were flagged down by BJM and/or LM.

The other thing discussed about BJM is the time difference on the 911 tape. My opinion is that she was there to feed the chickens and dogs and most likely tend to the plants. Just the first two could easily take 30-40 minutes. I do not think the dogs were missing (per the radio host someone emailed...). They were spread out over the two properties, with some rooster huts down over the hill. I would be surprised as she didn't have to make several trips to carry water and feed. I doubt they have a hose that would stretch to all the different animal locations. She arrived, she went about her chores. Who knows why she went into the trailer. It's been said that she cleaned house for Chris. Possible that she was done with the dogs/chickens and that was her next chore.

I just don't see BJM as being involved. But that's just me, I guess.

I'm slow and still reading but I came across this. If I'm not to post this mod please delete.
[video=youtube;BPwDRrrtjB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPwDRrrtjB4[/video] always JMO

I think I would go in, hoping to find them OK, alive.

I highly doubt that BJM ever saw her sister's body. She would have remained at 4077/4199 at least until the deputies arrived, if for no other reason than she would have had a toddler and a 6 month old to be caring for. By the time the deputies arrived, they would have also been at Dana's and there is no way they would have let her in the crime scene once they were on location.

I haven't had the energy to read through all of these threads but if memory serves me right .. I believe I remember reading that The cousin GR was found with the son CRjr ... At first I remember thinking this was odd to me considering the age gap but last night I though WHAT IF the killer(s) took CRjr from his location A to another location B in order to be either persuasive and or out of vengeance ?
I read that too and thought that maybe CRsr had stayed with DR but, someone told me that the article that I had read got the two CRs mixed up.

Just as I expected, all of my predictions and theories about this case are being confirmed. Does anyone else have any questions? I am open for business and accept most forms of payment.

Bigfoot, Jason Bourne or "She-Ra"?!?!?!? :drumroll:

Weird, weird, weird. Why did he walk in the garage? Why did he only decide to call 911 after seeing the cannabis in the garage? What is that body language?

Agree. I don't recall seeing a garage in the pics of where KR was found, but maybe there was. Body language is very strange. Why is he just now telling these tidbits, and why did he go to the garage if he saw KR deceased with "blood in his eyes" I do hope he keeps talking though.

It was stated earlier that one of the bodies was located different than we all believe. Idk who's body nor which location but it could possibly be CRj.

Agree. I don't recall seeing a garage in the pics of where KR was found, but maybe there was. Body language is very strange. Why is he just now telling these tidbits, and why did he go to the garage if he saw KR deceased with "blood in his eyes" I do hope he keeps talking though.

RIGHT?! Why wouldn't he call the cops then and there? Why did he decide to start poking around in the garage?! Why did the cannabis plants make him decide to call the police, but not his dead cousin with blood in his eyes?
Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ.

There are several rumors about this that have sparked quite a bit of drama. HR has 2 kids the older one was with family on the day of the murders. Because of the rules I cannot get into the logistics of it all.

Yes, very sick rumors. I hate when a victim is being bashed. JMO.

RIGHT?! Why wouldn't he call the cops then and there? Why did he decide to start poking around in the garage?! Why did the cannabis plants make him decide to call the police, but not his dead cousin with blood in his eyes?

And who is "we"??

And who is "we"??

Just keep talking, Donald.
Just keep those loose lips flying.

I have no idea if he's involved in these murders, but what I don't see is either grief or honesty.
He knows something.

He he keeps saying WE.... First article I have heard he was with anyone at discovery of cousin! Keep talking......

As if he wasn't aware of what was "allegedly" in the garage way before that day. A tray of pot plants my butt. I have been asking around about this relative he says was with him, to no avail. :thinking: Sorry, I have to run now.. later!!

Are we now able to speculate who DS was with? A relative.

Did you see how he seemed to have no knowledge of the plants in the garage.
it was apparently a surprise.

Are we now able to speculate who DS was with? A relative.

Did you see how he seemed to have no knowledge of the plants in the garage.
it was apparently a surprise.

As surprising as the sun rising in the east, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member