OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, weird, weird. Why did he walk in the garage? Why did he only decide to call 911 after seeing the cannabis in the garage? What is that body language?

Notice the near complete lack of eye contact? Maybe he's just now remembering these extra details. *I don't really think so*.

Notice the near complete lack of eye contact? Maybe he's just now remembering these extra details. *I don't really think so*.

Yeah. Along with the eye rubs and the throat clearing? Anything to avoid eye contact or having to simulate a normal emotional response to an incident as traumatic as discovering the dead, murdered body of your cousin.

Oh how I wish we were allowed to say more on here, but I will obey the TOS right now

So... Does this mean one of 3 operations is definitely at KR's? This is the first we've heard anyone mention where any of them could be in MSM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... Does this mean one of 3 operations is definitely at KR's? This is the first we've heard anyone mention where any of them could be in MSM.

Yup.
I can't think of any other reason the cannabis plants would be in trays.

As if he wasn't aware of what was "allegedly" in the garage way before that day. A tray of pot plants my butt. I have been asking around about this relative he says was with him, to no avail. :thinking: Sorry, I have to run now.. later!!

Could this be the relative that lives within 500 feet or was it 500 yards? Maybe that matches up with Left Fork properties?

Also, I've done a few news interviews about my terminally ill son, and I must say, I avoid eye contact with the camera so bad for some reason, every time I watch them I'm like WHY are they putting this on TV or not telling me what I'm doing. I'm a shy person. JMO.

In all fairness, (I hate fairness) I'd like to point out that if we have a baseline video of DS I know nothing about it. :)

Also, I've done a few news interviews about my terminally ill son, and I must say, I avoid eye contact with the camera so bad for some reason, every time I watch them I'm like WHY are they putting this on TV or not telling me what I'm doing. I'm a shy person. JMO.

Do you look at the reporter though? I mean, that's where you're supposed to aim, LOL. If you can.

There's a picture of the other Rhodens' graves here that to me brings the magnitude of loss back to mind. http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/05/04/rhoden-killings-last-funeral/83928372/

Kenneth Rhoden, 44, was the last to be buried. The service was small, peaceful and quiet -- only interrupted by the whistle of a train that roared nearby. His was in stark contrast to the mass burial of his brother, sister-in-law and their children atop a hillside in neighboring Scioto County on Tuesday.

Mrs. Smith, I don't think I've heard you mention your son before. My heart skipped a beat. Sending love.

No, it's another relative who lives 500 yards away.

Thanks. But does someone live 500 yards from Kenneth on Left Fork? I'm not asking for a name.

BTW, did you get my PM? I don't know if I did it right.

A victim in one of the other trailers was dragged to another room and positioned next to or partially across another victim. That is per multiple accounts from relators, a family member and there is a deputy sheriff''s report mentioning it that has been quoted in a media report.

Does anyone know if this 'positioning of a body across a body', means anything to a mob, group or whatever? Thanks

Thanks. But does someone live 500 yards from Kenneth on Left Fork? I'm not asking for a name.

BTW, did you get my PM? I don't know if I did it right.

From my understanding, the person who lives 500 yards away from one of the properties is in the vicinity of the larger Union HIll property. I'm just seeing your message now! Thanks for the heads up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member