OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did early on, then it was changed to a Memorial page.

The memories page of KR was opened April 22nd at 1500. The others WERE turned into memorial pages by the Facebook option of someone being deceased, his is actually named Memories KR. The others have their regular names and when you click says "Remembering CR." Someone made one for him within 2 hours of his body being discovered, which is interesting.

How is Donald Stone related to Kenneth? Was his mother a Rhoden?

In regard to ”we”....Maybe he had a mouse in his pocket.

That's what my family always said to me when I'd refer to instances that weren't ”up to snuff” so to speak. It helped to have an accomplice to heave the majority of the burden of guilt!

"What? WE only had one slice of pie, not the whole thing, I swear it! ”

" Well, it wasn't broken last time WE saw it!”

I don't find it odd at all. He could have walked to the garage to get a better signal. Or maybe he didn't have a phone but there was one in the garage. That's not unusual for guys who work on cars to have landlines in garages. Maybe the garage was where KR kept his ride and he was looking to see if it was there. Or maybe whatever relative he hitched a ride with (if he is a drunk he may not have a dl to drive) stopped by and told him the news and he was like oh crap KR was supposed to come get me last night and never showed up. The relative might have said well let's ride over there I left my socket set in his garage last time I was there I need to get it. See where I'm going with this? If his story was off I don't believe for one second he'd be a free man right now. It's been 13 days plenty of time to find one charge to lock a man up for a year. Public intox or something. I don't find it odd he doesn't look at the camera either. When I'm talking to strangers especially about something personal or uncomfortable to me I tend to stare at objects and rub my nose.,

I don't find it odd at all. He could have walked to the garage to get a better signal. Or maybe he didn't have a phone but there was one in the garage. That's not unusual for guys who work on cars to have landlines in garages. Maybe the garage was where KR kept his ride and he was looking to see if it was there. Or maybe whatever relative he hitched a ride with (if he is a drunk he may not have a dl to drive) stopped by and told him the news and he was like oh crap KR was supposed to come get me last night and never showed up. The relative might have said well let's ride over there I left my socket set in his garage last time I was there I need to get it. See where I'm going with this? If his story was off I don't believe for one second he'd be a free man right now. It's been 13 days plenty of time to find one charge to lock a man up for a year. Public intox or something. I don't find it odd he doesn't look at the camera either. When I'm talking to strangers especially about something personal or uncomfortable to me I tend to stare at objects and rub my nose.,

I think the phrasing was strange, regardless of why he went into the garage. According to him, his decision to call 911 came after seeing the cannabis plants.

I think when a person doesn't look at a person the whole time is because they're thinking about what they're saying to get it right, or maybe telling some truth, but holding back more to the story. Maybe the garage was looked at first, because something wasn't right like an unlocked or open door, then went to the door of the camper.

So... Does this mean one of 3 operations is definitely at KR's? This is the first we've heard anyone mention where any of them could be in MSM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i believe that the property (hince no address on 911 call) was a piece of another property CRSr owned. I would say it's probably likely he were living on that particular section for possibly that particular reason.

You are making it way too complicated. He spoke to 911 on a cell phone--that is very obvious if you listen to the recording of the call. His story is certainly off. But just having your story off is not enough to throw you in jail.

i believe that the property (hince no address on 911 call) was a piece of another property CRSr owned. I would say it's probably likely he were living on that particular section for possibly that particular reason.

Oh, I've long assumed where all 3 operations were at. But this is the first time anyone confirmed any of the locations in MSM. They said 3 of the 4 houses. I've assumed one was at KR's, but DS is the first to say it!

He doesn't know anything about any illegal activity but first thing he does is go check to see if the plants have been stolen.

Exactly! No other reason to go to the garage before calling 911! So, that begs to ask....if the marijuana plants were gone, would he have called 911? I just find it odd that finding a dead body did not immediately prompt him to call 911. I say they need to keep him talking. Oh, and this the first time I heard it straight from his mouth about the money, although he didn't say it was a thousand dollars strewn over his legs. I think the Daily Mail may have embellished some of that. So, thinking about the money....maybe Kenneth woke up to someone in his camper and thought they were there to rob him, so he was offering them money hoping that is all they wanted and would leave him alone. But they were not there to rob him and had no interest in the money and shot him and the money fell around his body.

In regard to ”we”....Maybe he had a mouse in his pocket.

That's what my family always said to me when I'd refer to instances that weren't ”up to snuff” so to speak. It helped to have an accomplice to heave the majority of the burden of guilt!

"What? WE only had one slice of pie, not the whole thing, I swear it! ”

" Well, it wasn't broken last time WE saw it!”

In the article it states he had a relative with him. First time hearing he was not alone when he found Kenneth's body.
I have always thought his 911 call was extremely calm and matter of fact.
"A few miles away from the first three crime scenes, Stone said he and a relative discovered Kenneth’s body."

Exactly! No other reason to go to the garage before calling 911! So, that begs to ask....if the marijuana plants were gone, would he have called 911? I just find it odd that finding a dead body did not immediately prompt him to call 911. I say they need to keep him talking. Oh, and this the first time I heard it straight from his mouth about the money, although he didn't say it was a thousand dollars strewn over his legs. I think the Daily Mail may have embellished some of that. So, thinking about the money....maybe Kenneth woke up to someone in his camper and thought they were there to rob him, so he was offering them money hoping that is all they wanted and would leave him alone. But they were not there to rob him and had no interest in the money and shot him and the money fell around his body.

We've got to remember that we are just hearing what he telling the press. I'm certain that LE and Mr. Stone have had several lengthy conversations. If there were discrepancies, I'm sure they would catch it. I mean, c'mon he had to have told LE that there was someone else with him. They were likely still on scene with him when LE arrived. To us however it's like "oh, well he never said that so it could be an indicator of guilt". If DS were guilty, he would have already given himself away to LE.

I wonder if he had been staying there at night. I think the people who did this was going to take him out, also. Get rid of them all at the same time, but he didn't show up. They waited for Hanna to be home from the hospital. IMO

He knew it right away.
"This don't look good."
Donald knew something wasn't right in Kenneth Rhoden's home.
"I look over, and I see Kenneth's leg on the bed. I hollered at Kenneth. I said, 'Kenneth, can you hear me?' I walked up to the foot of the bed, and I raised my head up, and looked and seen blood in his eyes. And I knew then he was dead."
Kenneth's body, the 8th and final one found.
"Just awful."
But in that home, on that property, something Donald tells me he did not expect to find.
"I seen money laying on the bed."
Cash near Kenneth's feet. Marijuana in the garage out back.
"I walk in, and I seen a tray of marijuana plants on the floor. And I turned around and I walked back out of the building, and I said, 'We need to call 911.'"

Typed out for ease of access.

Also included in the text article, but not in the video clip:
“We walk out to the road. We go up the road. I dial 911. We come back to the scene.”
Stone said he can not stop thinking about what he saw.
“I just hope and pray that they find who did this,” he said. “I, in this lifetime, will never forgive who did it."

Did I read the article right saying he or they went into the camper, then the garage, called 911, left the scene, and went back to the scene? I just took some Benadryl, so maybe I'm not reading correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've got to remember that we are just hearing what he telling the press. I'm certain that LE and Mr. Stone have had several lengthy conversations. If there were discrepancies, I'm sure they would catch it. I mean, c'mon he had to have told LE that there was someone else with him. They were likely still on scene with him when LE arrived. To us however it's like "oh, well he never said that so it could be an indicator of guilt". If DS were guilty, he would have already given himself away to LE.

i do agree that this is not necessarily news to LE that someone else was with him. It might be news that he went to the garage and found the marijuana before calling 911. LE definitely knows more than us, but may not have enough for an arrest yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298