OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got to remember that we are just hearing what he telling the press. I'm certain that LE and Mr. Stone have had several lengthy conversations. If there were discrepancies, I'm sure they would catch it. I mean, c'mon he had to have told LE that there was someone else with him. They were likely still on scene with him when LE arrived. To us however it's like "oh, well he never said that so it could be an indicator of guilt". If DS were guilty, he would have already given himself away to LE.

I've mentioned this a lot. Especially with people saying they didn't know about the grow ops, they may be telling MSM that but being honest with police. I could see them not wanting to incriminate themselves, but 8 people in their family murdered, they may have given that information up to LE, just won't say it on MSM for their safety. JMO.

I think the phrasing was strange, regardless of why he went into the garage. According to him, his decision to call 911 came after seeing the cannabis plants.

Whoever did this has carried it off and hasn't got caught, to this point. DS has a hard time even telling a story so he doesn't look like he's holding things back.

In the interview with GRs father he states that There were no doors busted into at any of the locations.

The initial female 911 caller stated that the door was locked at CR Sr.s house she had to get the key and unlock it.

DS stated in an interview posted on this thread that at KRs location there was marijuana and cash at his feet ...out to the garage/in the garage.

....Why would killer(s) who were so nice and neat and precise enough so that they even locked the door back at a residence. And Why would they at one location throw money and marijuana all over the camper as well as outside and possibly in the garage? Why would they lock up the other location enough so that the female 911 caller saw no obvious outdoor signs of anything occurring until entering the residence... But DS came upon KR and found a mess of money and weed? Was this possibly a way to try and throw off LE?

He went up the road to call 911. That leads me to believe he couldn't call from there. If he couldn't get a signal of course he'd go up the road. I'm not trying to make it complicated either way. That's my point. There is a million reasons why he should have or should not have. As serious as 8 murdered people are and as crazy as his story looks to us I just highly doubt if his story was that crazy to LE he would not be a free man.

From my understanding, the person who lives 500 yards away from one of the properties is in the vicinity of the larger Union HIll property. I'm just seeing your message now! Thanks for the heads up :)

Yes, a relative lives 500 yards from KR. Yes, there is a garage. I posted detailed pictures yesterday I believe in thread 9.

Eta post 556 in thread 9

In the interview with GRs father he states that There were no doors busted into at any of the locations.

The initial female 911 caller stated that the door was locked at CR Sr.s house she had to get the key and unlock it.

DS stated in an interview posted on this thread that at KRs location there was marijuana and cash at his feet ...out to the garage/in the garage.

....Why would killer(s) who were so nice and neat and precise enough so that they even locked the door back at a residence. And Why would they at one location throw money and marijuana all over the camper as well as outside and possibly in the garage? Why would they lock up the other location enough so that the female 911 caller saw no obvious outdoor signs of anything occurring until entering the residence... But DS came upon KR and found a mess of money and weed? Was this possibly a way to try and throw off LE?

I'm still convinced the killer(s) could have went in and out the back door at CRsr's resulting in his front door being locked - OR, BJM went in the backdoor that was locked and didn't realize the front door was unlocked. JMO.

In the article it states he had a relative with him. First time hearing he was not alone when he found Kenneth's body.
I have always thought his 911 call was extremely calm and matter of fact.
"A few miles away from the first three crime scenes, Stone said he and a relative discovered Kenneth’s body."

I think because at that point he knew everything was going to come out, mainly in shock finding KR, but also scared and probably wondering if he was next.

i believe that the property (hince no address on 911 call) was a piece of another property CRSr owned. I would say it's probably likely he were living on that particular section for possibly that particular reason.

KR was found at 1084 Left Fork. DS said near 799 in his 911 call.

Eta See post 556 in thread 9 for relationship of the property location

It is funny you brought up Skidmore. To add, and you probably know this, most of the natives in NW Missouri are descended from Appalachian people. In 1990, I did drive through Skidmore with some friends to see the "town that shot the bully". I've also read the book and saw the movie and thought both were very well done. No one will ever tell the secret of who shot the bully.

I agree - follow the money and figure out the family secret.

Yes, I knew that.

My neighbor 'hid' McElroys wife at one time....he did not know where she was. For whatever reason (to save her own family from death I was told) she went back to him. We were so told this and warned of Skidmore by this same neighbor. They were the best, truthful, loving church going people. According to a sheriff friend, LE thought they knew but could never prove or get anyone to crack on who did the shooting. No one will ever know. I am sure local LE were gald he was good ne too and they were no longer under his blackmailing.

The reason I brought it up was if a town could keep such a secret to protect themselves from a bully and later prosecution and jail, the Ohio families could keep quiet to protect their own. The reason or reasons is why...and money and secrets are at the core.

WS has put a lot of theories, great theories. As more info comes out maybe those theories can be eliminated or expanded on.

OH....the movie was great too.

This sounds like a hit, possibly drug related crime.

We don't know for sure that they locked the door back. They may have went out the other door.

Yes, a relative lives 500 yards from KR. Yes, there is a garage. I posted detailed pictures yesterday I believe in thread 9.

Eta post 556 in thread 9

Thanks, Dayna. Is this something that has been posted in MSM? I'd like to add it to my map, if so.

It's from the Pike County Auditor site.

I had a look at your post from yesterday. Is it public record as to who lives in that property? I'm assuming it's the property owned by Chris Rhoden, et al?

I had a look at your post from yesterday. Is it public record as to who lives in that property? I'm assuming it's the property owned by Chris Rhoden, et al?

The photos show the property owners. Yes, it's et al. Kenneth is one of the et al so he was actually living on his own land. That is also public record and on the recorders site for Pike County.

KR was found at 1084 Left Fork. DS said near 799 in his 911 call.

Eta See post 556 in thread 9 for relationship of the property location

the 911 caller says there is no address and that he would meet them at the road... Maybe he just said that...? I don't know. Just the information is obtained so far.

The photos show the property owners. Yes, it's et al. Kenneth is one of the et al so he was actually living on his own land. That is also public record and on the recorders site for Pike County.

Thank you. I knew that much, but I'm wondering if there's any way to be able to say for certain which family member was living at 799 Left Fork.

the 911 caller says there is no address and that he would meet them at the road... Maybe he just said that...? I don't know. Just the information is obtained so far.

That is correct. He didn't have a mailbox. However if you go to auditor site you can see the address.

Any ideas on who held all the money for the various enterprises?
One person?
Or divided among the Men?
Hidden in numerous places on the properties?
In the Bank?

Great money questions!

I'm still convinced the killer(s) could have went in and out the back door at CRsr's resulting in his front door being locked - OR, BJM went in the backdoor that was locked and didn't realize the front door was unlocked. JMO.

And at Frankie's, too. Come up through the woods. Ride ATVs in, park and walk. No cars on the road. Oh, brilliant! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298