OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a barn, it's not a house. Wasn't Dana's house a modular home?

She may have lived in the modular home on the property, to the left of the barn. That's the assumption I'm operating under, so I put the marker on the modular building next to the barn.

There is no driveway in this pic ? Maybe the backside ?

The drive way is there it's just took at a weird angle maybe from the bottom of a hill. If you enlarge the pic and look to the left you see the same vehicle sitting at the exact same place on the previous pic

She may have lived in the modular home on the property, to the left of the barn. That's the assumption I'm operating under, so I put the marker on the modular building next to the barn.

Yep, her mobile home is next to the red garage or barn. In the media video you can see a little bit of pink blossoms on a tree. So that photo would be right looking at where the red car is from the backside.

Yep, her mobile home is next to the red garage or barn. In the media video you can see a little bit of pink blossoms on a tree. So that photo would be right looking at where the red car is from the backside.

I wonder what was inside that barn.

I'm sure there had to be something if LE boarded it up, unless the backside was already boarded with no door or window ever put in.

Seems most likely it was already that way. I can't think of a reason LE would have removed a window and door.

The drive way is there it's just took at a weird angle maybe from the bottom of a hill. If you enlarge the pic and look to the left you see the same vehicle sitting at the exact same place on the previous pic

It does look angled, how did that sneaky reporter get up to there?

Where is the "garage" at Kenneth's?

Its the case that is driving us nuts.

another OT. Has anyone ever called a tip line, ever ? Not for this case, but for another? Just curious. No details wanted.
I don't know if this is what you mean, but I turned in one of my mother's boyfriends when I found out he was abusive and a drug Runner. It turns out the cops had him and my mother under surveillance. She had absolutely no idea what he was doing. Once I convinced her of what he really was, she began working as an informant. She took him and his entire ring down.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It does look angled, how did that sneaky reporter get up to there?

It appears possibly on the side with the trees opposite side of where the mobile home would be and I'm willing to bet the photographer took the pic while on his stomach. Guessing he was trying to stay out of site

I wonder what was inside that barn.

They may also have broken the door and window to get inside. Perhaps it was locked up and they couldn't get in? It looks like they removed the entire door. :thinking:

It appears possibly on the side with the trees opposite side of where the mobile home would be and I'm willing to bet the photographer took the pic while on his stomach. Guessing he was trying to stay out of site

Or the reporter paid someone who lives on the road to get the picture.

There is no driveway in this pic ? Maybe the backside ?

I think that is at Dana's. Perhaps the driveway is not visible in the photo on the right because of the angle of the shot. I think the photographer is downslope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem