OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the 911 caller says there is no address and that he would meet them at the road... Maybe he just said that...? I don't know. Just the information is obtained so far.

799 Left Fork Rd. is definitely a property owned by the Rhoden family. Given that DS knew that address, it's highly likely that he's familiar with that property.

Notice the near complete lack of eye contact? Maybe he's just now remembering these extra details. *I don't really think so*.

I also noticed how he relates his story as though it's happening in the present tense: "I walk in...I raise my head..." It's like he's telling a STORY, something he's making up as he goes along. I find it unusual at best, especially combined with his other cues noted by you and others.

Thank you. I knew that much, but I'm wondering if there's any way to be able to say for certain which family member was living at 799 Left Fork.

I know who it is, but can't say. Regardless of whoever it was, there was definitely a family member living at 799 Left Fork. You can find the family member by looking at Pike County Court records for Rhodens and see the addresses used when they were arrested. Also he posted something on fb too ;)

I also noticed how he relates his story as though it's happening in the present tense: "I walk in...I raise my head..." It's like he's telling a STORY, something he's making up as he goes along. I find it unusual at best, especially combined with his other cues noted by you and others.
People often switch to present tense when recounting events. I don't find it odd in the least, FWIW.

799 Left Fork Rd. is definitely a property owned by the Rhoden family. Given that DS knew that address, it's highly likely that he's familiar with that property.

It's just my opinion, but I think DS stopped at 799 first and checked if that Rhoden was ok and then said lets go check on KR together.

on a comment , I think on topix, someone said DS couldn't do it as he was always so drunk he could hardly stand up.

Year before last. I spent my whole year doing that. It was part of trying to make sense of what happened. I relived one day over and over and over. Sometimes I still do it. No way !?:: I'd be giving interviews though. But I have family members who are totally opposite. They'd be on the news in a heartbeat.

People often switch to present tense when recounting events. I don't find it odd in the least, FWIW.

I find it odd that he starts out with present tense, switches to past tense, then switches back to present tense again.

Regarding DS - I believe it against the rules to repeat things from that place. Must be from mainstream media or LE. Unable to verify credible source.

Off topic: Who here uses the tapatalk app? How do I find this forum on the app?

Love the app however I've had a Websleuths account since 2012 and had to start a new one because tapatalk didn't recognize my account. :(

The interview actually makes me feel a little better, because maybe that means a nearby relative possibly actually tried to check on him, if that's who was with DS. That was something that bothered me before. Although it is still odd that there are survivors in the close area though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Love the app however I've had a Websleuths account since 2012 and had to start a new one because tapatalk didn't recognize my account. :(

I use the app too. I had a hard time setting it up on phone and iPad. It made me do a new name too. It's quirky sometimes but I just have to hit refresh a lot.

The interview actually makes me feel a little better, because maybe that means a nearby relative possibly actually tried to check on him, if that's who was with DS. That was something that bothered me before. Although it is still odd that there are survivors in the close area though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

A nearby relative should have checked on him before 1pm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper