OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jealousy is also a huge motivator. It's incredibly ridiculous and I'm not going into it, but I've been warned on more than one occasion to never be alone with my older sister. I take the warnings quite seriously. Just throwing that in the mix.

The only way to follow these cases is to use every tool at your disposal. Fb, twitter, etc. No we can't talk about everything here, but at least you can get a better idea of what's going on. :)

Odd is one thing. Finding a dead, murdered body of a family member and having zero qualms about it is quite another.

I've seen people who aren't able to converse well w/others, hold eye contact, etc. They're a bit "backward" so to speak. But, the thing that strikes me as the most odd, is going out to the building and seeming to wander around the property before calling 911. You'd think one family member would be calling 911 WHILE they were walking around the property. I can understand them not wanting to be in the trailer w/KR and maybe just walking around while they waited on LE, but to wander around first, then call LE, is strange. But, I've been a bit uneasy of him from the day he did the DM interview. I'm not accusing him. I'm just saying, certain things in the DM interview didn't add up to me.

Year before last. I spent my whole year doing that. It was part of trying to make sense of what happened. I relived one day over and over and over. Sometimes I still do it. No way !?:: I'd be giving interviews though. But I have family members who are totally opposite. They'd be on the news in a heartbeat.

Sure, it's possible. It's just that often this type of relating a past event indicates that the person isn't telling the story from memory but rather is making it up or remembering the story they've constructed or told before. It certainly doesn't make anyone a murderer or prove anything, but combined with his other cues, it makes me believe he is being deceptive about something.

I've said all along that I think BJM's actions are easily explained. She's a little slow and I think she still lives at home or on the homestead with Mom & Dad. LM seems like he could be a bit blustery and I would guess is so to his family. The 1st one BJM is going to call is her dad. Then her next thought is of the babies. Then she calls 911.

This all could have happened in less than 5 minutes....

I think she went into CR/GR scene, backed out and called her dad. She likely called him on her way to get Frankie. She gets off the phone with her father, calls 911 as she is entering Frankie's & HHG trailer. The toddler is out of bed and she tells him (heard at the beginning of the 911 tape (get back in your bedroom). He comes touches something and she says "Let go of that <Jer(?)>, hold on". All this at the beginning of the 911 tape. She has to go to the mailbox to check the number on it so she leaves Frankie/HHG trailer to go to the mailbox. 911 hangs up. Dad is only a couple of miles away, maybe 3 minutes (driving like someone just told you they were at a murder scene), if he wasn't up & dressed Although, I suspect that he was up and that BJ's brother was also there at the homestead. LM drives to 4077/4199, brother goes to 3122.

Mean while, BJM goes in and finds Frankie and the edit - 6 mo old - edit (and HHG(?)) in bed (paraphrasing...)BJM tape: "I saw my 6 mo old nephew laying there, and my "cousin(?)" MURDERED, covered in his blood" (LM arrives. LM's demeanor is such that he is going to handle this situation (i.e. takes control, he's the man of the family). BJM's still in Frankies trailer getting the baby and maybe cleaning the blood off. LM comes in. Possibly goes over to CR/GR trailer.

BJM or LM is probably on their cell phone to BJM's brother at some point and tell him about the murder and vice versa.

BJM's brother saw Dana and backed out. He is probably the one, referred to as flagging down arriving deputies, or if any coming in the back way were flagged down by BJM and/or LM.

The other thing discussed about BJM is the time difference on the 911 tape. My opinion is that she was there to feed the chickens and dogs and most likely tend to the plants. Just the first two could easily take 30-40 minutes. I do not think the dogs were missing (per the radio host someone emailed...). They were spread out over the two properties, with some rooster huts down over the hill. I would be surprised as she didn't have to make several trips to carry water and feed. I doubt they have a hose that would stretch to all the different animal locations. She arrived, she went about her chores. Who knows why she went into the trailer. It's been said that she cleaned house for Chris. Possible that she was done with the dogs/chickens and that was her next chore.

I just don't see BJM as being involved. But that's just me, I guess.

In the 911 call BJM made she states "When WE got here" the door was locked. Someone was already with her. At the very end of the call you can hear her say "Why would someone do something like this"..

Has anyone read/heard how one person is in possession of FR's race car? And it is going to be raced in Greenup by a friend of his? I would have thought this car would have been on the property where KR lived......

Yes, I knew that.

My neighbor 'hid' McElroys wife at one time....he did not know where she was. For whatever reason (to save her own family from death I was told) she went back to him. We were so told this and warned of Skidmore by this same neighbor. They were the best, truthful, loving church going people. According to a sheriff friend, LE thought they knew but could never prove or get anyone to crack on who did the shooting. No one will ever know. I am sure local LE were gald he was good ne too and they were no longer under his blackmailing.

The reason I brought it up was if a town could keep such a secret to protect themselves from a bully and later prosecution and jail, the Ohio families could keep quiet to protect their own. The reason or reasons is why...and money and secrets are at the core.

WS has put a lot of theories, great theories. As more info comes out maybe those theories can be eliminated or expanded on.

OH....the movie was great too.

I had family in Maryville at the time this all happened and they knew of McElroy. Your neighbors were very brave to hide his wife. I kind of think she suffered from Stockholm syndrome. She almost seemed to love him at times. I did feel for the people who lived in Skidmore as they were left to deal with this brute with very little help from LE. These people held up to FBI questioning and all, many saying "I hit the ground when bullets started to fly and I didn't see a thing"!

I also couldn't help but think of Skidmore when I started to follow this case. Agree that relationships are everything in the Rhoden case and LE will need to follow the money if they hope to solve this.

The book on McElroy was even better than the movie.

Edited to add that when we drove through Skidmore, we got the stink eye from the locals. It was a look I've ever seen before and it was NOT good. I think I will avoid Pike Co. when I travel to Ohio in a few weeks!

I've seen people who aren't able to converse well w/others, hold eye contact, etc. They're a bit "backward" so to speak. But, the thing that strikes me as the most odd, is going out to the building and seeming to wander around the property before calling 911. You'd think one family member would be calling 911 WHILE they were walking around the property. I can understand them not wanting to be in the trailer w/KR and maybe just walking around while they waited on LE, but to wander around first, then call LE, is strange. But, I've been a bit uneasy of him from the day he did the DM interview. I'm not accusing him. I'm just saying, certain things in the DM interview didn't add up to me.

i have been thinking about him checking the garage after finding Kenneth's body but before calling 911. It's puzzling. Perhaps he wanted to remove something from the garage before LE arrived?

i have been thinking about him checking the garage after finding Kenneth's body but before calling 911. It's puzzling. Perhaps he wanted to remove something from the garage before LE arrived?

I watched that interview, too. Extremely puzzling why he wandered around after finding Kenneth's body. I am kind of thinking he knew about the pot growing operation and was checking on that after finding the body.

The interview actually makes me feel a little better, because maybe that means a nearby relative possibly actually tried to check on him, if that's who was with DS. That was something that bothered me before. Although it is still odd that there are survivors in the close area though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I remember reading that LE went to a 5th location. We were puzzled by that, but I now wonder if that was the 5th location they checked.

I watched that interview, too. Extremely puzzling why he wandered around after finding Kenneth's body. I am kind of thinking he knew about the pot growing operation and was checking on that after finding the body.

But why? It's not like he removed the plants, as far as we know. So was there something else in that garage he wanted before LE arrived?

But why? It's not like he removed the plants, as far as we know. So was there something else in that garage he wanted before LE arrived?

Not saying he tried to remove any plants or anything, but I'm thinking he went to check to see if the plants were missing. It may have crossed his mind that the pot growing operation might be why his cousin had been shot.

this could be innocent looking around, maybe checking on others who could possibly have been there working.

Weird, weird, weird. Why did he walk in the garage? Why did he only decide to call 911 after seeing the cannabis in the garage? What is that body language?

Perhaps he was checking the garage to see if something was missing? Maybe he knew of something other than a few pot plants that was kept in the garage--maybe cash? And after ascertaining that it was, or was not, still there, made the 911 call.

DS may have been at KR's property much earlier than his 911 call. Maybe as soon as he heard of the other murders. Maybe he went there with B to check on KR, confer with him - who knows. Then he finds Kenneth dead as well and spends some time doing whatever to protect the family "business." When he's done he calls 911.

That could make you sound a little less than genuine, but not mean anything sinister. It would generally fit with his description of the events.

Has anyone read/heard how one person is in possession of FR's race car? And it is going to be raced in Greenup by a friend of his? I would have thought this car would have been on the property where KR lived......

I believe the car was in a barn at 799 Left Fork, but not where KR lived. KR was living at 1084 Left Fork. I believe the person currently living at 799 is going to drive it.

Why would FR car be at KR place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member